Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Trickmurk Circus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31
Love the skins, most of my favorites won! :D
Love the skins, most of my favorites won! :D
Spiral |+9 FR time
new_canvas_by_spiralchasm-dakivji.png
Congratulations to all the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Familiar is my first priority and then the apparels.

The skins look great! I almost thought that there weren't any good ones anymore after I checked out the skin contest the first few days. Good thing there were some good ones, because a lot of the skins I saw were way too dark or might have some issue with copyright stuff.
Familiar is my first priority and then the apparels.

The skins look great! I almost thought that there weren't any good ones anymore after I checked out the skin contest the first few days. Good thing there were some good ones, because a lot of the skins I saw were way too dark or might have some issue with copyright stuff.
I have Shame humanity and put us all in Agony because of my Dream!
(Big thanks for the Quote to MythGriffin24)
agony_copy_by_scorpius02-d8cdlsm.pngshame_by_scorpius02-d8cdm6f.png
The update doesn't say that the chests will be dropping in the Coliseum this time. Will they be?

/edit: Oh, it seems not. @_@ bleagh.
The update doesn't say that the chests will be dropping in the Coliseum this time. Will they be?

/edit: Oh, it seems not. @_@ bleagh.
Amazing skins! But my excitement has been spoiled as I always look forward to grinding the Coliseum for the chests.
Amazing skins! But my excitement has been spoiled as I always look forward to grinding the Coliseum for the chests.
W3gkqZt.png
Ah, I'm glad to see some of my personal favourites won! Congratulations everyone! *u*

I'm a bit surprised my Wildclaw skin won instead of my snapper one, but I'm happy anyway~ C:
Ah, I'm glad to see some of my personal favourites won! Congratulations everyone! *u*

I'm a bit surprised my Wildclaw skin won instead of my snapper one, but I'm happy anyway~ C:
NTCq9zE.png
God i hate this... I love those skins but i'm not willing to undercut my entire apparel tab to get the treasure for them in the AH... these "holidays" just turned into another monthly item release that no one will ever get unless their computers are fast enough to trudge through the lag at each restock so they can swipe one and crap rainbows or post it on the AH for a ridiculous amount... this just made me hate holidays because every skin from now on will be added to the 'nice things i'll never have' list
God i hate this... I love those skins but i'm not willing to undercut my entire apparel tab to get the treasure for them in the AH... these "holidays" just turned into another monthly item release that no one will ever get unless their computers are fast enough to trudge through the lag at each restock so they can swipe one and crap rainbows or post it on the AH for a ridiculous amount... this just made me hate holidays because every skin from now on will be added to the 'nice things i'll never have' list
I sell G2 Purebred Imps from dragons #181 and 182 Check my lair for listings.
The skins not dropping in the Coli is a terrible change. Even if I like some of the skins I didn't want to spend money on them, and now grinding barely has a point. I'm not happy at all.
The skins not dropping in the Coli is a terrible change. Even if I like some of the skins I didn't want to spend money on them, and now grinding barely has a point. I'm not happy at all.
Breeds triple gened pastel & tiger coatls/wildclaws on request, PM if interested.
The skins look awesome. Congrats winners :D

Can't wait to get my hands on all the things owo
The skins look awesome. Congrats winners :D

Can't wait to get my hands on all the things owo
[quote name="Tokagero" date="2014-02-23 05:23:41"]All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli. [b]Translation[/b]: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care. Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...[/quote] Yeah, that's probably my one real problem with this. I was also kinda banking on getting those chests with their treasure and gems. On the upside, so far the Coli has been running smoothly.
Tokagero wrote on 2014-02-23 05:23:41:
All skins will be available in the treasure market place and not the coli.

Translation: You will all be at the mercy of the rich scalpers from now on if you want a holiday skin. So deal with it, the rich and the fast will be your sellers. Enjoy your outrageous prices, we don't care.

Why not have both? The coli was ALWAYS where i got my skins because they vanished from the MP before i could snag them...

Yeah, that's probably my one real problem with this. I was also kinda banking on getting those chests with their treasure and gems.

On the upside, so far the Coli has been running smoothly.
Miss_Persephone.png
Like werewolves? Like webcomics? Go check out Bad Moon Rising!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 30 31