Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44
I'm so excited about all of this aaah. Bar and daub look like they're going to be my favorite genes because shaarks.
I'm so excited about all of this aaah. Bar and daub look like they're going to be my favorite genes because shaarks.
sighatchbanner.png
@Aequorin
Hey, cool, you guys hired a new coder? Do they play the site?
@Aequorin
So we know how to report names, but how about inquiry about names that have no reason to be banned?
Or is it like once it's banned, good luck, this name will never be brought back even though it's not offensive at all and was reported to spite someone.
So we know how to report names, but how about inquiry about names that have no reason to be banned?
Or is it like once it's banned, good luck, this name will never be brought back even though it's not offensive at all and was reported to spite someone.
tumblr_mzqgzklaBt1sk7pgko1_250.png
Those new genes are adorable! And yay for a new game in the Fairgrounds. Hopefully this one will actually have good treasure rewards.
Those new genes are adorable! And yay for a new game in the Fairgrounds. Hopefully this one will actually have good treasure rewards.
icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png tumblr_inline_nb17n9a7r91qg78ij.png icesymbolsmall_zps52a54407.png
thOSE GENES
thOSE GENES
tXKbExw.png
Also I am SUPER EXCITE! about Bar and Daub and the new game and jksadcfgvyduckhel yessssssssssssss
Also I am SUPER EXCITE! about Bar and Daub and the new game and jksadcfgvyduckhel yessssssssssssss
b_by_cas_a_fras-d9hbh7h.pngtts_by_cas_a_fras-d9hcuds.png
!! The new genes look like they're going to become fast favorites of mine! I'm quite excited!
!! The new genes look like they're going to become fast favorites of mine! I'm quite excited!
Currently Interested In: Not Buying Dragons
Wanted:
/screams
BAR AND DAUB? oh god yes so yes
/screams
BAR AND DAUB? oh god yes so yes
ZVy3zUW.png
[quote name="Soap" date="2014-02-05 20:30:33"]@Aequorin Hey, cool, you guys hired a new coder? Do they play the site?[/quote] [size=2]the game looks great from the previews! i love the creativity side of it too. did a new coder make this game? :D also, super excited for sharkgenes. aaaaay.[/size]
Soap wrote on 2014-02-05 20:30:33:
@Aequorin
the game looks great from the previews! i love the creativity side of it too. did a new coder make this game? :D

also, super excited for sharkgenes. aaaaay.
tOnCYWK.png
so [img]http://oi57.tinypic.com/zu4ltj.jpg[/img] about the new genes
so
zu4ltj.jpg
about the new genes
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44