Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Words on the Wind, Vol. 2
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44
oooooo the genes look amazing!! and the game too! Hopefully we get them in the next month!
oooooo the genes look amazing!! and the game too! Hopefully we get them in the next month!
XETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gifXETIGG7.gif
New primary and secondary! We are appeased.
New primary and secondary! We are appeased.
//flails

HHH i need like 80 of the new genes. Those look totally sexy.
//flails

HHH i need like 80 of the new genes. Those look totally sexy.
f1afa9fdf62c6f7830a8a639fafd07d647131c3a.png
Very excited for the new genes! And a new game is welcomed. Woot woot.
Very excited for the new genes! And a new game is welcomed. Woot woot.
siggy.png
It's really neat to see the Flight Rising team actively looking through the tumblr tag! I super can't wait for the new games and genes c; Any information about how much they'd be at this current time?
It's really neat to see the Flight Rising team actively looking through the tumblr tag! I super can't wait for the new games and genes c; Any information about how much they'd be at this current time?
28138.png

kosmo | he/him | FR +3

28252.png
GASSPPPPP

THE GENES THE GENES THOUGH
GASSPPPPP

THE GENES THE GENES THOUGH
Solar Blades I BUY SOLAR BLADES!
FR 0+ Hours (exact with site/server time)
Pardon the typos! I'm on mobile ALOT.
(Probably why a lot of my forum posts are edited.)
kIkbHva.png
GAAASP..... The new genes look gorgeous!! And I definitely can't wait for a new game!

But as for the mention of registration - Does this mean it'll be open soon or something?
GAAASP..... The new genes look gorgeous!! And I definitely can't wait for a new game!

But as for the mention of registration - Does this mean it'll be open soon or something?
NEW GEEEEEEEEEEEENES.
Yes yes a thousand times yes. I can't wait.
I also am excited for Tidal Trouble, I love those kinds of games.
NEW GEEEEEEEEEEEENES.
Yes yes a thousand times yes. I can't wait.
I also am excited for Tidal Trouble, I love those kinds of games.
actually five generic seekers in a combiner coat
THOSE GENES AAAA!! :D I have a spiral that just doesn't fit with any of the current genes imo and I think I might snag a bar for him when they come out ^u^

Also this was a great read and I look forward to future installments! It's always nice to have a sort of progress report/Word Of God Mod ;P
THOSE GENES AAAA!! :D I have a spiral that just doesn't fit with any of the current genes imo and I think I might snag a bar for him when they come out ^u^

Also this was a great read and I look forward to future installments! It's always nice to have a sort of progress report/Word Of God Mod ;P
Thank you so much for this! Words on the Wind is so refreshing. c: I'm very glad to see the site taking an official stance of player harassment via exalted dragon names. I hope to see this trend die down and am thankful to hear the staff will be actioning proper suspensions/bannings based on the ToS.
Thank you so much for this! Words on the Wind is so refreshing. c: I'm very glad to see the site taking an official stance of player harassment via exalted dragon names. I hope to see this trend die down and am thankful to hear the staff will be actioning proper suspensions/bannings based on the ToS.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 43 44