Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
Congratulations to the winners of the skin contest!! They're all really wonderful.
Congratulations to the winners of the skin contest!! They're all really wonderful.
DeviantArt | Art Thread | Art Blog
Yo, I am a dude from the UK, 8 hours ahead of server time! Desperately looking for a Skycat.
My favourite animals are cats, deer, octopus, jellyfish and squids.
Wow, this is the first time I've actually wanted a few skins of my own! These are spectacular!
Wow, this is the first time I've actually wanted a few skins of my own! These are spectacular!
TqnrXGL.png o hatchery
o spotlight
o BTV Veils
o subspecies
o kennel club
o lore: clan saga
heavy breath
heavy breath
op1nbBL.png
Congratulations to all the winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!
Love the skins! So pretty
Love the skins! So pretty
r6RnZWr.png

DUNES & DRAGONS.
A Wizard Bestiary.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxShe/They. Ridgeback Glory.
Congrats to the winners! Great skins everyone! :3
Congrats to the winners! Great skins everyone! :3
I can't wait to try and get my hands on some of these skins! Congrats to all the winners. :^)

Loving the floofy tail on that Sprite...*snuggles*
I can't wait to try and get my hands on some of these skins! Congrats to all the winners. :^)

Loving the floofy tail on that Sprite...*snuggles*
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

Woo! Congrats to the winner! Very awesome skins! :]
Woo! Congrats to the winner! Very awesome skins! :]
tumblr_nh1ys2XGoZ1sendkso1_100.png
Welcome to Whimsy
Congratulations winners. Those are some fabulous skins!

Can't wait to collect them :3
Congratulations winners. Those are some fabulous skins!

Can't wait to collect them :3
Loving the Gala stuff, not loving the unfortunate lag that always accompanies festival days. Looks like I'll be relying on Gathering turns for a majority of my tokens again, which is sad because I wanted repeats this time and probably won't get them. I've got multiple teams raring to go in the best zones for tokens, but I can't use them because battles freeze for 10 mins+ until they inevitably disconnect.
Loving the Gala stuff, not loving the unfortunate lag that always accompanies festival days. Looks like I'll be relying on Gathering turns for a majority of my tokens again, which is sad because I wanted repeats this time and probably won't get them. I've got multiple teams raring to go in the best zones for tokens, but I can't use them because battles freeze for 10 mins+ until they inevitably disconnect.
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16