Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Crystalline Gala
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
Congrats to the winners! :D
There were a lot of good skins, must've been hard to choose!
Congrats to the winners! :D
There were a lot of good skins, must've been hard to choose!
Wow never knew that my PC skin would win, TvT Thank you so much flightrising team! All these skins are so Epic~ Congaz to all other winners :D
Wow never knew that my PC skin would win, TvT Thank you so much flightrising team! All these skins are so Epic~ Congaz to all other winners :D
35326_s.gif
Crystalline Gala Winners & Honorable Mentions
Your prizes will be arriving tonight during rollover. My apologies for the delays. My inbox is not immune to the holiday-event lag love either. :)

Edit: Prizes have been awarded. Thank you for your patience!
Crystalline Gala Winners & Honorable Mentions
Your prizes will be arriving tonight during rollover. My apologies for the delays. My inbox is not immune to the holiday-event lag love either. :)

Edit: Prizes have been awarded. Thank you for your patience!
I am actually gobsmacked - Thank-you so much FR team, and congratulations to the other winners and mentions!
I am actually gobsmacked - Thank-you so much FR team, and congratulations to the other winners and mentions!
9JtpJMB.png eFlrMnj.png
Themed Dragons for Sale
B/T Missing Familiars

Any Pronouns . 27 . FR+8
Sarcastic Accents
Commissions
Those skins look great, and I love the sprite! Woo!
Those skins look great, and I love the sprite! Woo!
HrPSrDR.png
Oh my gawd, thank you very much Flight Rising team! :D
And congrats to all the artists!
Oh my gawd, thank you very much Flight Rising team! :D
And congrats to all the artists!
eh.pngASaWCpp.png
[quote name="DragonGirl218" date="2014-01-26 13:39:32"]Oh man, that translucent Fem!WildClaw skin...oh man...I just about died from how awesome that looks. If I come across that skin...I'll have to buy a Fem!Wildlclaw just to display it. Now, please excuse me while I die in a corner from overdose of prettiness.[/quote] So...I said that ^ less than an hour ago. After a bit of Coli grinding...I now need to acquire a WildClaw female. :D Seriously, this is the best Flight Festival yet, because I actually got a really awesome skin! Kudos to whoever made the skin.
DragonGirl218 wrote on 2014-01-26 13:39:32:
Oh man, that translucent Fem!WildClaw skin...oh man...I just about died from how awesome that looks. If I come across that skin...I'll have to buy a Fem!Wildlclaw just to display it.

Now, please excuse me while I die in a corner from overdose of prettiness.
So...I said that ^ less than an hour ago. After a bit of Coli grinding...I now need to acquire a WildClaw female. :D

Seriously, this is the best Flight Festival yet, because I actually got a really awesome skin! Kudos to whoever made the skin.
signatureletsmakesomescience_by_starryspelunker-da15fz6.png
Aaah there are so many talented artists on this site, I love it.

And eternal snow? *watches all her fire dragons trying to hoard piles of snow in the emberglow hearth*
Aaah there are so many talented artists on this site, I love it.

And eternal snow? *watches all her fire dragons trying to hoard piles of snow in the emberglow hearth*
Ahh I need so many of these! And I think this is my favorite sprite yet. Her little tail!!
Ahh I need so many of these! And I think this is my favorite sprite yet. Her little tail!!
tundrasig_small.png
#1 Speckle Fan * Old Dragon Collector * FR+3
I need that female tundra skin, oh man.
I need that female tundra skin, oh man.
furry_fiddle.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16