Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Achievements Re-enabled
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20
For everyone asking about "You're the best around" it was defined by Undel as being " kind of like being the highlander" if memory serves

So you've got to probably do something upstanding to get it and the way for others to get it is like to best you at it or be even more upstanding or something like that. That's just what I've kind of figured from it.

Shrugs. Hope that helps y'all figure out the confusion a little.
For everyone asking about "You're the best around" it was defined by Undel as being " kind of like being the highlander" if memory serves

So you've got to probably do something upstanding to get it and the way for others to get it is like to best you at it or be even more upstanding or something like that. That's just what I've kind of figured from it.

Shrugs. Hope that helps y'all figure out the confusion a little.
Please ping me for replies!
They/Them pronouns
Yay! 8D

Thank you guys for all your hard work. =)
Yay! 8D

Thank you guys for all your hard work. =)
I'm so excited about all these updates! (also yes, finally, an achievement for hoarding all those runestones~ >:D)
I'm so excited about all these updates! (also yes, finally, an achievement for hoarding all those runestones~ >:D)
1zvd10k.jpgifwqol.jpg035lW2E.pngNBU7OtB.pngcqospVm.png
@ElectricPegasus @Valthecon @Chavamara Everything thus far said about the "You're the best around Achievement, gathered up and quoted for your convenience! [quote name="Undel" date="2013-06-15 03:31:07"]You have to be the best around.[/quote] [quote name="Akiri" date="2013-06-15 03:32:29"]You can't let anything keep you down.[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2013-12-16 13:43:38"]Ah, the bouncing 'cheve. Does not necessarily mean that you did something bad (though you really shouldn't datamine the site :-P), but that someone else did something awesome. :-) We've sorta been neglecting bouncing the thing around like it was intended.[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2013-12-16 14:22:01"]The achievement is like the highlander, in that there can only be one, but involves no beheading of the previous wilder of that power to do so. [center][img]http://i44.tinypic.com/15hbp03.gif[/img][/center] Doing that would require a special effects budget that we just don't have; it's just awarded for being nice or helping the site. (not half as awesome, but it is what it is.)[/quote] [quote name="Undel" date="2013-12-18 15:33:06"]We're gonna do what we did with boolean and make it a 0 point 'cheve. It's on the to-do list, otherwise only one person on site would ever have the potential for 100% completion[/quote]
@ElectricPegasus
@Valthecon
@Chavamara

Everything thus far said about the "You're the best around Achievement, gathered up and quoted for your convenience!
Undel wrote on 2013-06-15 03:31:07:
You have to be the best around.
Akiri wrote on 2013-06-15 03:32:29:
You can't let anything keep you down.
Undel wrote on 2013-12-16 13:43:38:
Ah, the bouncing 'cheve. Does not necessarily mean that you did something bad (though you really shouldn't datamine the site :-P), but that someone else did something awesome. :-) We've sorta been neglecting bouncing the thing around like it was intended.
Undel wrote on 2013-12-16 14:22:01:
The achievement is like the highlander, in that there can only be one, but involves no beheading of the previous wilder of that power to do so.
15hbp03.gif
Doing that would require a special effects budget that we just don't have; it's just awarded for being nice or helping the site. (not half as awesome, but it is what it is.)
Undel wrote on 2013-12-18 15:33:06:
We're gonna do what we did with boolean and make it a 0 point 'cheve. It's on the to-do list, otherwise only one person on site would ever have the potential for 100% completion
f2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.giff2u_cog_frog_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf4aj.gif
Hurray!!! Thank you so much :D Love the new familiars and can't wait to get some of my own >w
Hurray!!! Thank you so much :D Love the new familiars and can't wait to get some of my own >w
aBcTdao.png
ePOliyb.pngmTAp2ld.pngNlmYDAS.pngq9EEy5M.png
fdUVIfW.png
to PsychoticRomance 70834
ejtsBdV.png

Cute lil flyin' dergin
7fINQj7.gif

Kiwi's Hatchery
zkAFsLJ.png

Tiger head linking to my carrd
xztAvSq.png
I noticed last night that my achievements were rapid-fire appearing and I sat in awe...

Thank you FR Team! This is all very good news!
I noticed last night that my achievements were rapid-fire appearing and I sat in awe...

Thank you FR Team! This is all very good news!
Holy retroactive achievements batman!
Holy retroactive achievements batman!
Palefoot Tadhop Desert Rain Frog Companion Ruffletail Tadhop
@ZydrateZombie It was fun to watch :-)
@ZydrateZombie It was fun to watch :-)

Ahh I'm not getting the elemental Runestone achievement yet I have all 11.

Is that a bug.

Ahh I'm not getting the elemental Runestone achievement yet I have all 11.

Is that a bug.
I'm very blunt and straightforward.
Yes, I never use any vistas.

For ease of access: She/Her.

Also I hoard the hyena familiars.
@Chavamara

You're quite right! Makes one feel all good and gooey inside to see 'em all popping up~! It's the little things. c:
@Chavamara

You're quite right! Makes one feel all good and gooey inside to see 'em all popping up~! It's the little things. c:
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 19 20