Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Scry's Adopt Mega-Thread [closed]
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34
@Scryzze lol no problem, I'll pay with more treasure, how much do you think will be for the apparel?
@Scryzze lol no problem, I'll pay with more treasure, how much do you think will be for the apparel?
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
@TheRasmus
Let's see... collar would be 70kt, waist frill 120kt, wristlet 40kt, tail ornament 40kt, rose thorn tail and wing tangles would be 100kt. So 470kt. It stacks up, but that is a lot of extra (fairly detailed) assets that need to be drawn.
@TheRasmus
Let's see... collar would be 70kt, waist frill 120kt, wristlet 40kt, tail ornament 40kt, rose thorn tail and wing tangles would be 100kt. So 470kt. It stacks up, but that is a lot of extra (fairly detailed) assets that need to be drawn.
webp_net_gifmaker_by_scryzzethekat-dchbqn7.gif
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@Scryzze Yeah too expensive for my pocket. Don't do the apparel just the genes.
I'll send you payment, thanks ^-^
@Scryzze Yeah too expensive for my pocket. Don't do the apparel just the genes.
I'll send you payment, thanks ^-^
O4IvC9D.pngaIsQLcO.png
Decided to do your orders in a batch! Here you go~ @Ashwini [img]https://i.imgur.com/cGsCbx0.png[/img] @Aidan [img]https://i.imgur.com/l1fEWNI.png[/img] @Emberglo [img]https://i.imgur.com/jeQ7lbu.png[/img]
Decided to do your orders in a batch! Here you go~

@Ashwini
cGsCbx0.png

@Aidan
l1fEWNI.png

@Emberglo
jeQ7lbu.png
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
@MinSalty @Joule
Hello, hello! I've gotten to your batch of orders; I'll get started working once payment is sent. ^^
@MinSalty @Joule
Hello, hello! I've gotten to your batch of orders; I'll get started working once payment is sent. ^^
|| Art Shop

|| Bio Templates
_______ |
|
|
|
|
_______

I am typically not
subscribed to my
threads; ping me
if unsure!
AA thank you so much! <3
AA thank you so much! <3
PmCVOGG.pngEzra1.pngo015-1.pngo257-d01-Aidan.pngso018-d13-Aidan.pngl11-book.png
Thank you - loverly!
Thank you - loverly!
mM2VM9X.png
@Scryzze Any chance you could add me to the general ping list? All this adopts are really pretty :3
@Scryzze Any chance you could add me to the general ping list? All this adopts are really pretty :3
» lore | wishlist | menagerie
» she / her
» fr tumblr
whoopppsss just saw you were full -ignore- though I'd love to be added to your pinglist/waitlist for pearls!
whoopppsss just saw you were full -ignore- though I'd love to be added to your pinglist/waitlist for pearls!

OVmZor1.png
@Scryzze
do you think you'll reopen sometime soon? I'd love to get one of those pearls! ♥
@Scryzze
do you think you'll reopen sometime soon? I'd love to get one of those pearls! ♥
fellefansigadopts1.gifartshopN.png
_
F E L L E F A N
call me Fella
Artist | 25 | +9h | he/she
• Dragonsona
• DeviantArt
• Linktree
• Speedpaints
• Characters______________
my-emblem-sig.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34