Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ;w; dream whale adopts! [TEMP CLOSE]
1 2 3 4
@Yellowstarfish
I LOVE these, but I have a question! I really love that whale with the flowers on it, but I was wondering if you could recolor it to match a Dragon? Just asking. :3
@Yellowstarfish
I LOVE these, but I have a question! I really love that whale with the flowers on it, but I was wondering if you could recolor it to match a Dragon? Just asking. :3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[quote name="Saraceaser" date="2018-12-10 19:17:03" ] @/Yellowstarfish I LOVE these, but I have a question! I really love that whale with the flowers on it, but I was wondering if you could recolor it to match a Dragon? Just asking. :3 [/quote] @saraceaser yes I can :)
Saraceaser wrote on 2018-12-10 19:17:03:
@/Yellowstarfish
@saraceaser
yes I can :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

fest skins & umas for sale!

let your dreams take flight
_______________qd7QmLu.png
@Yellowstarfish Really? Yay! :D How much would it cost to recolor to match little Emmy here? :3 [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23905927] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/239060/23905927_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Yellowstarfish
Really? Yay! :D How much would it cost to recolor to match little Emmy here? :3

23905927_350.png
U4Cs8mx.gif
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
[quote name="Saraceaser" date="2018-12-10 19:24:02" ] @/Yellowstarfish Really? Yay! :D How much would it cost to recolor to match little Emmy here? :3 [/quote] @saraceaser you're buying an original/regular dream whale, so the cost is 8kt :)
Saraceaser wrote on 2018-12-10 19:24:02:
@/Yellowstarfish
Really? Yay! :D How much would it cost to recolor to match little Emmy here? :3
@saraceaser
you're buying an original/regular dream whale, so the cost is 8kt :)
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@Yellowstarfish
Great! You didn't mention it anywhere, but do you prefer CR or PM? :3 Just asking, because I know some people have preferences. ^^;;
@Yellowstarfish
Great! You didn't mention it anywhere, but do you prefer CR or PM? :3 Just asking, because I know some people have preferences. ^^;;
U4Cs8mx.gif
[quote name="Saraceaser" date="2018-12-10 19:27:00" ] @/Yellowstarfish Great! You didn't mention it anywhere, but do you prefer CR or PM? :3 Just asking, because I know some people have preferences. ^^;; [/quote] both are fine but CR I guess so that I can accept after I'm done
Saraceaser wrote on 2018-12-10 19:27:00:
@/Yellowstarfish
both are fine but CR I guess so that I can accept after I'm done
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@yellowstarfish [b]username:[/b]nonaline [b]whale type:[/b] regular [b]image reference:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=43006895] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/430069/43006895_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]eye type:[/b] ([b]open[/b]/closed/wink/FR or sponsoring new eyes?) [b]mouth type:[/b] (open/closed/simple/with star/[b]blep[/b]) [b]total price:8kt? would I pay gems?[/b] [b]extra info:[/b] pink/white/add a Strawberry on whale?if it's ok?
@yellowstarfish
username:nonaline
whale type: regular
image reference:
43006895_350.png

eye type: (open/closed/wink/FR or sponsoring new eyes?)
mouth type: (open/closed/simple/with star/blep)
total price:8kt? would I pay gems?
extra info: pink/white/add a Strawberry on whale?if it's ok?
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
@nonaline
Hi ;w; just to confirm, you're ordering an adopt based on an ice cream but with the colours of the pink, white spiral? With a strawberry added? Thanks
@nonaline
Hi ;w; just to confirm, you're ordering an adopt based on an ice cream but with the colours of the pink, white spiral? With a strawberry added? Thanks
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

@yellowstarfish yse whale color pink and white if it's ok:)
what is your treasure to gem ratio ?
thank you
@yellowstarfish yse whale color pink and white if it's ok:)
thank you
tumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao2_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao3_r1_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao4_r3_100.pngtumblr_ptvbbeHNji1xvhflao5_r1_250.png
[quote name="nonaline" date="2018-12-10 23:39:54" ] what is your treasure to gem ratio ? thank you [/quote] @nonaline 1g = 1kt, thanks
nonaline wrote on 2018-12-10 23:39:54:
thank you
@nonaline 1g = 1kt, thanks
CheuG1b.png ___________

coli | cauldron

1 2 3 4