Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pixel Travelling Garden Adopts [closed]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/zhb4Reu.png[/img][/center] [center][b]the shop is closed right now, will open it again soon![/b] [/center] [br] [center]so you guys know about these adorable familars called travelling gardens? [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/23885.png[/img] i thought they were so adorable, and i really loved the concept, and knew atleast one of my dragons who would love to have a travelling garden of her own, so i made one! and thought that this was a great idea to make an adopt shop of, so more dragons out there can get their custom travelling garden! [br] [img]https://i.imgur.com/fPua4Jy.png[/img] [br] i've tried to explain everything as good as a can in the following posts, but if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask! and there's no need to ping me; i'm following this thread! [/center] [size=6][font=times new roman][b]prices;[/b][/font][/size] [indent][size=4]one travelling garden costs [b]70kT[/b] or[b] 70 gems[/b]![/size] i you want a plant or item that's not on my list of whats available (meaning i have not done them yet), you can still order them for [b]10kt[/b] or [b]10 gems[/b] extra for each item! if you want an apparel that's not available yet you can order them for [b]10kt [/b]or [b]10 gems [/b]extra for a neck apparel (eg. necklaces), and[b] 20kt [/b]or [b]20 gems[/b] extra for feet apparel (eg. shoes) if you want a smaller custom change, it will be an extra of[b] 10kt[/b] or [b]10 gems[/b] (see below for more info)[/indent] [size=6][font=times new roman][b]slots;[/b][/font][/size] [indent][/indent] [LIST][*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST]
zhb4Reu.png
the shop is closed right now, will open it again soon!

so you guys know about these adorable familars called travelling gardens?
23885.png
i thought they were so adorable, and i really loved the concept, and knew atleast one of my dragons who would love to have a travelling garden of her own, so i made one! and thought that this was a great idea to make an adopt shop of, so more dragons out there can get their custom travelling garden!

fPua4Jy.png

i've tried to explain everything as good as a can in the following posts, but if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask!

and there's no need to ping me; i'm following this thread!

prices;
one travelling garden costs 70kT or 70 gems!

i you want a plant or item that's not on my list of whats available (meaning i have not done them yet), you can still order them for 10kt or 10 gems extra for each item!

if you want an apparel that's not available yet you can order them for 10kt or 10 gems extra for a neck apparel (eg. necklaces), and 20kt or 20 gems extra for feet apparel (eg. shoes)

if you want a smaller custom change, it will be an extra of 10kt or 10 gems (see below for more info)

slots;
Nu9HaNn.png
[size=6][font=times new roman][b]how to order;[/b][/font][/size] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]colours;[/b][/font][/size] [indent]* you may choose[b] one [/b]colour for the shell, and[b] one[/b] for the body. * use the same colours and names as flight rising so we'll understand eachother! * if the colour(s) you've chosen are too dark i will have to make them a bit lighter, to make sure it looks good. i'll also use gradients to make sure the two colours you've chosen looks good together. * for the eyecolour you will choose a flight, and i'll use the flight's colour![/indent] [b]if you want the "original" colours, based on the travelling garden familiar, leave this field empty or just write 'original'![/b] [br] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/dz9lgSr.png[/img][/center] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]plants/items;[/b][/font][/size] [indent]i have divided the turtle into 7 areas, so you can easy tell me where you want what plant/item. [b]in area 1 [/b]you can fit one plant or item [b]in area 2[/b] you can fit one plant or item [b]in area 3 [/b]you can fit up to three plants or items (if they're small you could probably fit one more but it would be very cramped) [b]in area 4 [/b]you can fit up to three plants or items (the area is almost vertical tho, so i would say it looks better with one or maybe two items) [b]in area 5[/b] you can fit up to two items (only items, no plants here!) [b] in area 6 [/b]you can fit up to two plants or items [b]area 7 is a pot[/b], in which you an fit one plant or item. here i also want you to choose what pot you want! you can, of course, leave some areas empty if you want that! [b]you can also choose[/b] to give me up to 13 items/plants (up to 11 of these can be plants), and i'll place them myself! (obviously making it look as good as i can)[/indent] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]apparel;[/b][/font][/size] [indent]you can choose from flight risings dragon apparel to put on your travelling garden. you can choose one apparel for the neck (eg. necklace, scarf) and one for the feet (eg. shoes). [/indent] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]other;[/b][/font][/size] [indent]for an extra 10kt or 10g, you and add a small change to the travelling garden. this could for example be a scar, an other colour on the claws, angry looking face, etc.[/indent] [br] [center][size=4][b]below you will see what plants, items, pots and apparel that are available! if you want me to do something that's not on the list, i can do so for extra treasure/gems (see the first post for prices)[/size][/b] [/center] [br] use this form to fill out (if you want to place the items/plants yourself); [code] [b]shell colour:[/b] [b]body colour:[/b] [b]flight/eye color;[/b] [b]area 1:[/b] (max 1 plant/item) [b]area 2:[/b] (max 1 item/plant) [b]area 3:[/b] (max 3 plants/items) [b]area 4:[/b] (max 3 plants/items) [b]area 5:[/b] (max 2 items) [b]area 6:[/b] (max 2 plants/items) [b]area 7, the pot:[/b] (which pot, and 1 item/plant) [b]apparel legs:[/b] [b]apparel neck:[/b] [b]other:[/b] (smaller changes for 10kt/10g) [/code] [b]or [/b]this one (if you want me to place the items/plants for you) [code] [b]shell colour:[/b] [b]body colour:[/b] [b]flight/eye color;[/b] [b]plants and items:[/b] (max 13, 11 of them can be plants) [b]pot:[/b] [b]apparel legs:[/b] [b]apparel neck:[/b] [b]other:[/b] (smaller changes for 10kt/10g) [/code] [size=5][font=times new roman][b]example order;[/b][/font][/size] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/KxKGgu6.png[/img][/center] a order for this travelling garden would look like this; [quote] [b]shell colour:[/b] green [b]body colour:[/b] fern [b]flight/eye color;[/b] nature [b]area 1:[/b] seaberry [b]area 2:[/b] gradish [b]area 3:[/b] feverfew, blue entoloma, diseased fungus [b]area 4:[/b] broadleaf plantain [b]area 5:[/b] jade, sour green apple [b]area 6:[/b] chickweed [b]area 7, the pot:[/b] broken flower pot, gladekeeper topiary cutting [b]apparel legs:[/b] - [b]apparel neck:[/b] - [b]other:[/b] - [/quote] or this; [quote] [b]shell colour:[/b] green [b]body colour:[/b] fern [b]flight/eye color;[/b] nature [b]plants and items:[/b] gladekeeper topiary cutting, feverfew, blue entoloma, diseased fungus, jade, sour green apple, broadleaf plantain, gradish, seaberry [b]pot:[/b] broken flower pot [b]apparel legs:[/b] none [b]apparel neck:[/b] none [b]other:[/b] none
how to order;

colours;
* you may choose one colour for the shell, and one for the body.
* use the same colours and names as flight rising so we'll understand eachother!
* if the colour(s) you've chosen are too dark i will have to make them a bit lighter, to make sure it looks good. i'll also use gradients to make sure the two colours you've chosen looks good together.
* for the eyecolour you will choose a flight, and i'll use the flight's colour!

if you want the "original" colours, based on the travelling garden familiar, leave this field empty or just write 'original'!

dz9lgSr.png

plants/items;
i have divided the turtle into 7 areas, so you can easy tell me where you want what plant/item.

in area 1 you can fit one plant or item
in area 2 you can fit one plant or item
in area 3 you can fit up to three plants or items (if they're small you could probably fit one more but it would be very cramped)
in area 4 you can fit up to three plants or items (the area is almost vertical tho, so i would say it looks better with one or maybe two items)
in area 5 you can fit up to two items (only items, no plants here!)
in area 6 you can fit up to two plants or items
area 7 is a pot, in which you an fit one plant or item. here i also want you to choose what pot you want!

you can, of course, leave some areas empty if you want that!

you can also choose to give me up to 13 items/plants (up to 11 of these can be plants), and i'll place them myself! (obviously making it look as good as i can)

apparel;
you can choose from flight risings dragon apparel to put on your travelling garden. you can choose one apparel for the neck (eg. necklace, scarf) and one for the feet (eg. shoes).

other;
for an extra 10kt or 10g, you and add a small change to the travelling garden. this could for example be a scar, an other colour on the claws, angry looking face, etc.

below you will see what plants, items, pots and apparel that are available! if you want me to do something that's not on the list, i can do so for extra treasure/gems (see the first post for prices)

use this form to fill out (if you want to place the items/plants yourself);
Code:
[b]shell colour:[/b] [b]body colour:[/b] [b]flight/eye color;[/b] [b]area 1:[/b] (max 1 plant/item) [b]area 2:[/b] (max 1 item/plant) [b]area 3:[/b] (max 3 plants/items) [b]area 4:[/b] (max 3 plants/items) [b]area 5:[/b] (max 2 items) [b]area 6:[/b] (max 2 plants/items) [b]area 7, the pot:[/b] (which pot, and 1 item/plant) [b]apparel legs:[/b] [b]apparel neck:[/b] [b]other:[/b] (smaller changes for 10kt/10g)
or this one (if you want me to place the items/plants for you)
Code:
[b]shell colour:[/b] [b]body colour:[/b] [b]flight/eye color;[/b] [b]plants and items:[/b] (max 13, 11 of them can be plants) [b]pot:[/b] [b]apparel legs:[/b] [b]apparel neck:[/b] [b]other:[/b] (smaller changes for 10kt/10g)

example order;
KxKGgu6.png
a order for this travelling garden would look like this;
Quote:
shell colour: green
body colour: fern
flight/eye color; nature
area 1: seaberry
area 2: gradish
area 3: feverfew, blue entoloma, diseased fungus
area 4: broadleaf plantain
area 5: jade, sour green apple
area 6: chickweed
area 7, the pot: broken flower pot, gladekeeper topiary cutting
apparel legs: -
apparel neck: -
other: -

or this;
Quote:
shell colour: green
body colour: fern
flight/eye color; nature
plants and items: gladekeeper topiary cutting, feverfew, blue entoloma, diseased fungus, jade, sour green apple, broadleaf plantain, gradish, seaberry
pot: broken flower pot
apparel legs: none
apparel neck: none
other: none
Nu9HaNn.png
[size=6][font=times new roman][b]available plants;[/b][/font][/size] [quote][center] [item=seaberry] [item=raspberry] [item=blackberry] [item=winter's delight] [item=chickweed] [size=2]seaberry // raspberry // blackberry // winter's delight // chickweed [/size] [item=maidens blush] [item=stellaria media] [item=blue rose] [item=pale pink rose] [item=heart rose] [size=2]maidens blush // stellaria media // blue rose // pale pink rose // heart rose [/size] [item=patio rose] [item=glow mushroom] [item=diseased fungus] [item=mycena mushroom] [item=cindershroom] [size=2]patio rose // glow mushroom // diseased fungus // mycena mushroom // cindershroom[/size] [item=Blue Entoloma] [item=Emetic Russula] [item=feverfew] [item=Umbra Parthenium] [item=Potato Onion] [size=2]blue entoloma // emetic russula // feverfew // umbra parthenium // potato onion[/size] [item=gradish] [item=turnip] [item=wild onion] [item=Speckled Petunia] [item=Bicolor Petunia] [size=2]gradish // turnip // wild onion // speckled petunia // bicolor petunia[/size] [item=black tulip] [item=blue parrot tulip] [item=carnaval tulip] [item=red emperor tulip] [item=granny smith apple] [size=2]black tulip // blue parrot tulip // carnaval tulip // red emperor tulip // granny smith apple[/size] [item=honeycrisp apple] [item=red delicious apple] [item=sour green apple] [item=Alstroemeria] [item=Myosotis] [size=2]honeycrisp apple // red delicious apple // sour green apple // alstroemeria // myosotis[/size] [item=Broadleaf Plantain] [item=Greater Plantain] [item=Herbal Plantain] [item=Ashfall Prickler] [item=Notocactus] [size=2]broadleaf plantain // greater plantain // herbal plantain // ashfall prickler // notocactus[/size] [item=Stonespine] [item=Tundra Cactus] [item=] [item=] [item=] [size=2]stonespine // tundra cactus // // // [/size] [/center][/quote] [size=6][font=times new roman][b]available items;[/b][/font][/size] [quote][center] [item=gold ore] [item=silver ore] [item=platinum ore] [item=apatite] [item=rhodochrosite] [size=2]gold ore // silver ore // platinum ore // apatite // rhodochrosite[/size] [item=ice crystal] [item=Icewarden Ice Sculpture] [item=Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting] [item=jade] [item=jasper] [size=2]ice crystal // icewarden ice sculture // gladekeeper topiary cutting // jade // jasper[/size] [/center][/quote] [size=6][font=times new roman][b]available apparel;[/b][/font][/size] [quote][center] [columns] [item=Vibrant Rogue Gloves] [nextcol] + all other colours of rogue gloves [nextcol] [item=Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle] [nextcol] (and leg tangle) + all other colours of rose thorn arm tangle [nextcol] [item=Infectionist's Armband] [/columns] [item=Rainbow Flair Scarf] [/center][/quote] [size=6][font=times new roman][b]available pots;[/b][/font][/size] [quote][center] [item=Intact Clay Pot] [item=Parched Clay Jar] [item=Broken Flower Pot] intact clay pot // parched clay jar // broken flower pot [/center][/quote]
available plants;
Quote:
Seaberry Raspberry Blackberry Winter's Delight Chickweed
seaberry // raspberry // blackberry // winter's delight // chickweed
Maidens Blush Stellaria Media Blue Rose Pale Pink Rose Heart Rose
maidens blush // stellaria media // blue rose // pale pink rose // heart rose
Patio Rose Glow Mushroom Diseased Fungus Mycena Mushroom Cindershroom
patio rose // glow mushroom // diseased fungus // mycena mushroom // cindershroom
Blue Entoloma Emetic Russula Feverfew Umbra Parthenium Potato Onion
blue entoloma // emetic russula // feverfew // umbra parthenium // potato onion
Gradish Turnip Wild Onion Speckled Petunia Bicolor Petunia
gradish // turnip // wild onion // speckled petunia // bicolor petunia
Black Tulip Blue Parrot Tulip Carnaval Tulip Red Emperor Tulip Granny Smith Apple
black tulip // blue parrot tulip // carnaval tulip // red emperor tulip // granny smith apple
Honeycrisp Apple Red Delicious Apple Sour Green Apple Alstroemeria Myosotis
honeycrisp apple // red delicious apple // sour green apple // alstroemeria // myosotis
Broadleaf Plantain Greater Plantain Herbal Plantain Ashfall Prickler Notocactus
broadleaf plantain // greater plantain // herbal plantain // ashfall prickler // notocactus
Stonespine Tundra Cactus
stonespine // tundra cactus // // //

available items;
Quote:
Gold Ore Silver Ore Platinum Ore Apatite Rhodochrosite
gold ore // silver ore // platinum ore // apatite // rhodochrosite
Ice Crystal Icewarden Ice Sculpture Gladekeeper Topiary Cutting Jade Jasper
ice crystal // icewarden ice sculture // gladekeeper topiary cutting // jade // jasper

available apparel;
Quote:
Vibrant Rogue Gloves + all other colours
of rogue gloves
Faerie Rose Thorn Arm Tangle (and leg tangle)
+ all other colours of
rose thorn arm tangle
Infectionist's Armband
Rainbow Flair Scarf

available pots;
Quote:
Intact Clay Pot Parched Clay Jar Broken Flower Pot
intact clay pot // parched clay jar // broken flower pot

Nu9HaNn.png
pinglist;
Ressing
Emberglo
Crassula
Diodol
Altair
Pearlgold
Naudir
pinglist;
Ressing
Emberglo
Crassula
Diodol
Altair
Pearlgold
Naudir
Nu9HaNn.png
[reserved]
[reserved]
Nu9HaNn.png
.. and the shop is open!
.. and the shop is open!
Nu9HaNn.png
@Logain

This idea is amazing i have been eyeing your shop all day waiting for it to open!

shell colour: spring (the grass on the shell is still green right?)
body colour: honey
flight/eye color; earth
area 1: raspberry
area 2: broadleaf plantain
area 3: maidens blush, patio rose, pale pink rose
area 4: emetic russula
area 5: rhodochrosite
area 6: honeycrisp apple
area 7, the pot: broken flower pot, alstroemeria

I would like to pay with gems!
@Logain

This idea is amazing i have been eyeing your shop all day waiting for it to open!

shell colour: spring (the grass on the shell is still green right?)
body colour: honey
flight/eye color; earth
area 1: raspberry
area 2: broadleaf plantain
area 3: maidens blush, patio rose, pale pink rose
area 4: emetic russula
area 5: rhodochrosite
area 6: honeycrisp apple
area 7, the pot: broken flower pot, alstroemeria

I would like to pay with gems!
..... lMvwFAW.png Everything Nice the Hatchery PZMAyBy.png ............
they/them
it/its
plagueling
Wishlist
free buttons
@Memelukkikala ah, thank you!! ccc: and yes, the grass is always green. c:
it'll be 70 gems, you can send them now, or wait til i'm done with the order. c:
@Memelukkikala ah, thank you!! ccc: and yes, the grass is always green. c:
it'll be 70 gems, you can send them now, or wait til i'm done with the order. c:
Nu9HaNn.png
@Logain
These are super cool! I hope you get lotsa requests!
I dont have materials but I'll be back for one! Could you add me to your pinglist?
@Logain
These are super cool! I hope you get lotsa requests!
I dont have materials but I'll be back for one! Could you add me to your pinglist?
bUnDBG2.png1331_200px_otter112233_by_miirshroom-dbqpix8.pngekPT4l1.png
@Logain

shell colour: Green
body colour: Driftwood
flight/eye color: Light
plants and items: pale pink rose, alstroemeria, chickweed, blue parrot tulip, speckled petunia, speckled petunia, patio rose, jade - feel free to double up on any of these if needed (to the 11-13 max)
pot: intact clay pot
apparel legs: If I can request new apparels...Faerie Rose Thorn Arm/Leg Tangle
apparel neck: None
other: None
@Logain

shell colour: Green
body colour: Driftwood
flight/eye color: Light
plants and items: pale pink rose, alstroemeria, chickweed, blue parrot tulip, speckled petunia, speckled petunia, patio rose, jade - feel free to double up on any of these if needed (to the 11-13 max)
pot: intact clay pot
apparel legs: If I can request new apparels...Faerie Rose Thorn Arm/Leg Tangle
apparel neck: None
other: None
1 2 3 4 5