Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Sea Blep OCs!
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 257 258
@Keelhaul
Btw, I changed my username to iLightRune so please change LightningFlash12 to it! Have a good day :)
@Keelhaul
Btw, I changed my username to iLightRune so please change LightningFlash12 to it! Have a good day :)
@Keelhaul i think the picture for [emoji=regeneration size=1] is broken(at least for me!) but i think i still want to buy it based on the description lol
@Keelhaul i think the picture for is broken(at least for me!) but i think i still want to buy it based on the description lol
Upcoming apothecary blep you say?? Oh my that would be the best first blep for me! Hopefully I can snag one! \o/
May I be on the pinglist please @Keelhaul !
Upcoming apothecary blep you say?? Oh my that would be the best first blep for me! Hopefully I can snag one! \o/
May I be on the pinglist please @Keelhaul !
NLdJQtw.png
I saved the July blep.
I saved the July blep.
UgVXzIz.pnglerkezH.pngTvGyETb.gif
@Keelhaul Hiya! If you're still keeping this going, I'd love to be added to the pinglist :)
@Keelhaul Hiya! If you're still keeping this going, I'd love to be added to the pinglist :)
Small-Rain-Icon.png

She / Her
FR + 3
Coli Log
Art Dump
Shrieking Wilds Guild
C3-D7-D65-D-8-A62-486-A-BD3-F-ACD82-BE0-EDD1.png
collected free blep
collected free blep
JuLj1bJ.gif
Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus Hey everyone! You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t released new bleps in a while, but don’t worry, Sea Bleps are not dead! Right now, I’m figuring out how to redo the shop so that it’s easier to keep track of who’s reserved what blep, because multiple times I’ve made mistakes with that sort of thing. I’d like to put together a spreadsheet so that you can reserve and un-reserve bleps without having to ping me. So for now, the Sea Blep shop is temporarily on hiatus while I’m setting things up. I’d like to have that done sometime soon, but in the meantime, thank you guys so much for waiting! [emoji=familiar heart size=1]

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus

Hey everyone! You’ve probably noticed that I haven’t released new bleps in a while, but don’t worry, Sea Bleps are not dead!

Right now, I’m figuring out how to redo the shop so that it’s easier to keep track of who’s reserved what blep, because multiple times I’ve made mistakes with that sort of thing. I’d like to put together a spreadsheet so that you can reserve and un-reserve bleps without having to ping me.

So for now, the Sea Blep shop is temporarily on hiatus while I’m setting things up. I’d like to have that done sometime soon, but in the meantime, thank you guys so much for waiting!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul Take good care of yourself okay? Take your time!
@Keelhaul Take good care of yourself okay? Take your time!
tumblr_inline_njucf1YnRj1r7wjf7.pngtumblr_inline_nnbyvkpL5Y1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_nnbyvrH2oV1sqiil3_500.giftumblr_inline_onwsagx1r81sqiil3_500.png
Pinglist! You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off! @acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune I’ve got a spreadsheet set up, so I’ll be revamping the shop soon! But first, I have to clear inventory, so [b]all Bleps that haven’t been reserved are on sale for 100g each![/b] If there’s a blep in there that you’ve paid for that hasn’t been removed from the list, please let me know and I’ll remove it ASAP. Bleps that haven’t been sold by September 12th will be shelved and likely be rereleased at a later date at their full price. On September 12th I’ll be cleaning out the shop and linking the spreadsheet. The spreadsheet has two tabs as of right now: the shop tab where you can browse and reserve new Bleps, and the trait catalogue, which lists some of the traits and rarities that you can find in Bleps you buy. In the future, I hope to add a self-editing Pinglist and ‘breeding pairs’, or a themed pair of existing Bleps that occasionally produce batches of themed Bleps to purchase. Thanks for being patient! [emoji=guardian tongue size=1]

Pinglist!
You’re on this list because you’ve shown interest and/or have asked to be put on the pinglist. Let me know if you’d like to be added or taken off!
@acecavalier @clockworkeclipse @Damindra @DragonWarrior333 @ZestyyShats @saraceasar @rubygryphon @sonora @karsi @visionrift @largia @perry321 @artistdreams @gemo @ragnaroc @kikkoman @ @dreamn @gyrfalcon2 @diodol @onceinabluemoon @remuta @barrel1456739 @everautumn @shadowpiper @lightningflash12 @rockelle @ameriasparrow @phoenyxx @dinraal @saphleon @gwynivere @loyalties @Icedragonpie @elysianjewels @chaosotter @sublimevoide @farwalker @rudinn @bluebirdi3 @callater @crowdazzle @xierla @mischievousmoose @gloryeternal @willowfrost10 @deathsdelusion @muxie @maryxmisfits @caprireve @pufferheart @faebabyboy @forestwolf @pricklygoose @voidshadow @emery64 @glitterdcmarvel @amezrou @voodoopunks @griffinwings @blazingphoenix01 @sneer @troutfish @platinumdream @wolfslam @twilightstars @kattsthename @sidegrinder @eiyora @murphaye @mastereggy @satharen @scenario @fruzi @jazzyleia @preheatedlizard @wolfandcrow @otrera @tarottea @soletluna @omemessyperson @asterodea @septarianflare @strudlenugger @goldiefazbear @sirch0w @arcticursus @rainbeetle @apothecaria @ladyaria @ilightrune

I’ve got a spreadsheet set up, so I’ll be revamping the shop soon! But first, I have to clear inventory, so all Bleps that haven’t been reserved are on sale for 100g each! If there’s a blep in there that you’ve paid for that hasn’t been removed from the list, please let me know and I’ll remove it ASAP.

Bleps that haven’t been sold by September 12th will be shelved and likely be rereleased at a later date at their full price. On September 12th I’ll be cleaning out the shop and linking the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet has two tabs as of right now: the shop tab where you can browse and reserve new Bleps, and the trait catalogue, which lists some of the traits and rarities that you can find in Bleps you buy.
In the future, I hope to add a self-editing Pinglist and ‘breeding pairs’, or a themed pair of existing Bleps that occasionally produce batches of themed Bleps to purchase.

Thanks for being patient!
Clan Lore
@Keelhaul I like to buy these two bleeps, [emoji=maple leaf size=1] and [emoji=crescent moon 2 size=1]! But I’m about to pass out so is it ok if if I pay for them later? Also, does the sale include the USD premium bleps?
@Keelhaul
I like to buy these two bleeps, and !
But I’m about to pass out so is it ok if if I pay for them later? Also, does the sale include the USD premium bleps?
dEXxhYm.gif Yan/YY | They/Them |+15 FR time
My old username is sirCh0w
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifNesting Service
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifAdopt Shop
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif7kt/g Derg Rescue
1 2 ... 232 233 234 235 236 ... 257 258