Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Discontinued, Thank You
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
@Cealygosa

Oops sorry didn't see that! Yes I'd like to be on the reserve list then, thanks~
@Cealygosa

Oops sorry didn't see that! Yes I'd like to be on the reserve list then, thanks~
Jeana_sig500.png
[center][color=teal] On with[s] the show [/s] another order delivery ! @Oilux Hi again darling :) hope you are well ! I have your second delivery :) [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0745.png[/img] Here is your precious baby :3 oh he was so fun draw ! I adore his accent !! I made the little candles on the outside of the base since they wouldn't look nice on it..I love them so I hope you do too ! Thank you again for ordering and I'm sorry for the delays ;0;
On with the show another order delivery !

@Oilux

Hi again darling :) hope you are well ! I have your second delivery :)

img-0745.png
Here is your precious baby :3 oh he was so fun draw ! I adore his accent !! I made the little candles on the outside of the base since they wouldn't look nice on it..I love them so I hope you do too ! Thank you again for ordering and I'm sorry for the delays ;0;
Inactive
Call Me Cealy | #303930 | She / They | FR +3 | 23 | Taken
0c0e0ef6-4a87-4a85-b87a-d16f52d899fb.png
[center][color=teal]Boom another order I'm on fire @smeen Hi darling ! I am so so sorry about the wait :( between me moving across country everything's been too hectic to draw, but now I'm back on track and here's your order !! [img]http://cealybanners.weebly.com/uploads/1/0/2/4/102494630/published/img-0746.png[/img] Here is your dear :) first time doing scales, I hope I did it alright...I'm pretty proud of it ^>^ Perigrine is a bit of a hard gene so I hope I managed well xD thank you so much for ordering and I'm sorry again for the wait !
Boom another order I'm on fire

@smeen

Hi darling ! I am so so sorry about the wait :( between me moving across country everything's been too hectic to draw, but now I'm back on track and here's your order !!

img-0746.png
Here is your dear :) first time doing scales, I hope I did it alright...I'm pretty proud of it ^>^ Perigrine is a bit of a hard gene so I hope I managed well xD thank you so much for ordering and I'm sorry again for the wait !
Inactive
@Cealygosa
Any chance I can order 3 Doodle 'Corns?
@Cealygosa
Any chance I can order 3 Doodle 'Corns?
JwQ98x7.png
@Cealygosa I'd love to be on the reserves for a Bogsneak!!:D
@Cealygosa I'd love to be on the reserves for a Bogsneak!!:D
Azo3Ye1.png
@Perry321

Hello ~ please, please re read the forum :) slots are not open. Only to reserves. You may be on the reserve list. I really would like my words to be read ^>^ please remove your order to prevent confusion on my end when I am actually completing orders. If you want on the reserve list, you may be added. Again, please refer back to the whole forum :) thanks for your interest !

@Zhar

Hiya ^>^ I shall add you in on the reserve list ~ thank you for your interest !
@Perry321

Hello ~ please, please re read the forum :) slots are not open. Only to reserves. You may be on the reserve list. I really would like my words to be read ^>^ please remove your order to prevent confusion on my end when I am actually completing orders. If you want on the reserve list, you may be added. Again, please refer back to the whole forum :) thanks for your interest !

@Zhar

Hiya ^>^ I shall add you in on the reserve list ~ thank you for your interest !
Inactive
It is time my people

I am ready.

To open.

To new orders.

* jazz claws *

Welcome back to the Doodle Babies shop !!!! I know I've been inactive, I'm sorry - I moved across the country and took a little over a month to get accustomed to things. Now, I am back in action and this shop is back in business !!!

I have caught up on all the past orders - if I somehow missed something you've ordered please PM me ! And now, onnnnn with the shoooowwww.....

FIRST OFF: What's up and what's new ?
@AdeleneDawner, @Oilux, @SerenityBreeze (for updates and during festival weeks), @Saraceaser, @FailureSaurus, @lilastar,

- Base price for my adopts has been raised from 25kT / g to 35kT / g - all other prices remain the same

- Orders are still limited to 2 dragons per order...I considered raising to 3, but I want to limit myself from being overwhelmed and to ensure everyone gets a chance at buying an adopt

- NEW BREEDS ARE HERE ! Take a look at the main post and you'll find Nocturnes, Mirrors, Snappers, Tundras, and Faes ! Just need Ridgebacks to be complete ! (totally forgot about them omg ignore me and my silliness)

And now we move on to who's turn it is to order !!!!!
Remember, if you do not wish to order, please ignore this or ask to be moved to the bottom of the reservation list. Reserves remain for 24 hours - if you do not post your order within 24 hours of being pinged here, you will lose your reserve !

Here is the reservation order:

- SerenityBreeze
- atrolock
- Alskasaur
- SerigalaMenarik
- SerenityBreeze
- atrolock
- Saraceaser
- lightningpelt
- Keileon
- Amaymon

@SerenityBreeze
Hiya darling ! Anotha orda for youuu ! You have two orders ready actually ! ( they will not be completed at the same time )

@atrolock
Hiya dear ! You have two orders ready to go ! ( they will not be completed at the same time )

@Alskasaur
Heyyy your order is reeeeadddyy !

@SerigalaMenarik
Hiya darling :3 you've got an order slot ready !

@Saraceaser
It's oorrrrddeerrrr tiiiimmmeee !

@lightningpelt
Long time no see, an order for you, you might be pleased ( I draw, not write poems )

@Keileon
Aaaaand one slot for you as well :)

@Amaymon
Aaaaaand one for you :D

Thank you everyone for the patience ! I'm excited to be back in business with all my familiar and new customers ! Have a great day <3
It is time my people

I am ready.

To open.

To new orders.

* jazz claws *

Welcome back to the Doodle Babies shop !!!! I know I've been inactive, I'm sorry - I moved across the country and took a little over a month to get accustomed to things. Now, I am back in action and this shop is back in business !!!

I have caught up on all the past orders - if I somehow missed something you've ordered please PM me ! And now, onnnnn with the shoooowwww.....

FIRST OFF: What's up and what's new ?
@AdeleneDawner, @Oilux, @SerenityBreeze (for updates and during festival weeks), @Saraceaser, @FailureSaurus, @lilastar,

- Base price for my adopts has been raised from 25kT / g to 35kT / g - all other prices remain the same

- Orders are still limited to 2 dragons per order...I considered raising to 3, but I want to limit myself from being overwhelmed and to ensure everyone gets a chance at buying an adopt

- NEW BREEDS ARE HERE ! Take a look at the main post and you'll find Nocturnes, Mirrors, Snappers, Tundras, and Faes ! Just need Ridgebacks to be complete ! (totally forgot about them omg ignore me and my silliness)

And now we move on to who's turn it is to order !!!!!
Remember, if you do not wish to order, please ignore this or ask to be moved to the bottom of the reservation list. Reserves remain for 24 hours - if you do not post your order within 24 hours of being pinged here, you will lose your reserve !

Here is the reservation order:

- SerenityBreeze
- atrolock
- Alskasaur
- SerigalaMenarik
- SerenityBreeze
- atrolock
- Saraceaser
- lightningpelt
- Keileon
- Amaymon

@SerenityBreeze
Hiya darling ! Anotha orda for youuu ! You have two orders ready actually ! ( they will not be completed at the same time )

@atrolock
Hiya dear ! You have two orders ready to go ! ( they will not be completed at the same time )

@Alskasaur
Heyyy your order is reeeeadddyy !

@SerigalaMenarik
Hiya darling :3 you've got an order slot ready !

@Saraceaser
It's oorrrrddeerrrr tiiiimmmeee !

@lightningpelt
Long time no see, an order for you, you might be pleased ( I draw, not write poems )

@Keileon
Aaaaand one slot for you as well :)

@Amaymon
Aaaaaand one for you :D

Thank you everyone for the patience ! I'm excited to be back in business with all my familiar and new customers ! Have a great day <3
Inactive
Ahhh, I'm trying to save for the up coming Wind dom, but there's too much cute art to order!! T^T [s][b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29819262]Bon was here![/url] [b]Breed:[/b] Doodle Corn [b]Desired Pose:[/b] Two Horns [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] Can I do mixed? [B]Extra:[/b] Could I get his Accent as well?[/s] [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28722158] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/287222/28722158_350.png[/img] [/url] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=3&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=110&auth=c5209b09a3db2a69a9e881e6bf2cd22dd16638fe&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Breed:[/b] Doodle Littles [b]Desired Pose:[/b] Lifted [b]Total Payment / Payment Choice:[/b] ~ [B]Extra:[/b] Could she have just the Spring's Breath? [item=Spring's Breath]
Ahhh, I'm trying to save for the up coming Wind dom, but there's too much cute art to order!! T^T

Dragon: Bon was here!
Breed: Doodle Corn
Desired Pose: Two Horns
Total Payment / Payment Choice: Can I do mixed?
Extra: Could I get his Accent as well?

Dragon:

28722158_350.png

dragon?age=1&body=43&bodygene=15&breed=1&element=3&gender=1&tert=167&tertgene=14&winggene=2&wings=110&auth=c5209b09a3db2a69a9e881e6bf2cd22dd16638fe&dummyext=prev.png
Breed: Doodle Littles
Desired Pose: Lifted
Total Payment / Payment Choice: ~
Extra: Could she have just the Spring's Breath?
Spring's Breath
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
@Alskasaur

Hi ! :D Ah, yea, art makes my savings non-existent xD

Eee what a handsome boy ! :3 Yes, you may do mixed ! My ratio for Treasure v Gems is 1,000 : 1

As for the price it is 35kT / g base, and I'll charge an extra 20kT / g for the accent ? It's pretty detailed and complicated / takes up most of the adopt and etc :3

If that price works for you, ( that's 55kT / g total ) you may send it on over in any mix you wish :)
@Alskasaur

Hi ! :D Ah, yea, art makes my savings non-existent xD

Eee what a handsome boy ! :3 Yes, you may do mixed ! My ratio for Treasure v Gems is 1,000 : 1

As for the price it is 35kT / g base, and I'll charge an extra 20kT / g for the accent ? It's pretty detailed and complicated / takes up most of the adopt and etc :3

If that price works for you, ( that's 55kT / g total ) you may send it on over in any mix you wish :)
Inactive
Alrighty! I'll probably pay 40G and 15kT, if that sounds good. Do you prefer payment sent through CR or PM?
Alrighty! I'll probably pay 40G and 15kT, if that sounds good. Do you prefer payment sent through CR or PM?
45082747.pngm5-l17-m5-book.pngm5-l17-l17-book.pngwSEhN14.pngXXPmkbA.gif zZpjH5e.gifhMGipS8.pngm9-l16-m9-book.pngm9-l16-l16-book.png44700172.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35