Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47
@NeophyteRedglare Sorry again for late replies! I've been busy fighting with apparel and chores and the ends of my sickness. X_X But whatever works for you! I'd gladly hold them to the higher, either way. But please feel free to send along payment! I have 2 more ahead of yours so I'll get to it as soon as possible. @Eananda Pick up! I'll be adding to the front page shortly. Sorry this took a lil longer than normal- figuring out the iron plates was a wee bit of a challenge hahaha that and I was sick quite a while in bed and couldn't work on stuff. [s](I hate whoever decided to make these things a thing just burn ur wings JUST DO IT)[/s] [center][url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/eanandalg.png][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/Eanandasm.png[/img][/url][/center] Click through to the large one! Thank you very much for sponsoring Eye Spots! Hopefully I didn't miss any clipping errors. @Ashenhartkrie I'm just pinging you to let you know I'm starting on yours next! Hopefully it should only take me the next day or two to do all the apparel, considering it's much simpler than holiday apparel. Thank you for your patience!
@NeophyteRedglare Sorry again for late replies! I've been busy fighting with apparel and chores and the ends of my sickness. X_X But whatever works for you! I'd gladly hold them to the higher, either way. But please feel free to send along payment! I have 2 more ahead of yours so I'll get to it as soon as possible.

@Eananda Pick up! I'll be adding to the front page shortly. Sorry this took a lil longer than normal- figuring out the iron plates was a wee bit of a challenge hahaha that and I was sick quite a while in bed and couldn't work on stuff. (I hate whoever decided to make these things a thing just burn ur wings JUST DO IT)

Eanandasm.png

Click through to the large one! Thank you very much for sponsoring Eye Spots! Hopefully I didn't miss any clipping errors.

@Ashenhartkrie I'm just pinging you to let you know I'm starting on yours next! Hopefully it should only take me the next day or two to do all the apparel, considering it's much simpler than holiday apparel. Thank you for your patience!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya no worries, I'm super pumped!
@crateshya no worries, I'm super pumped!
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
@crateshya OH, THATS PERFECT! Thank ypu!
@crateshya OH, THATS PERFECT! Thank ypu!
@crateshya

OMG I don't know where the ping even went, I'm so sorry! I'll send the stuff over to you right away!
@crateshya

OMG I don't know where the ping even went, I'm so sorry! I'll send the stuff over to you right away!
C2befjR.gif 000
Amy: No, Rosa, we are doing something important here. We are women, standing up and supporting each other and becoming-
(Rosa closes the trunk with Amy inside)
Rosa: New fear: listening to Amy inspire us.
Gina: Be back in a half hour, Ames.

164.png
@Ashenhartkrie Pick up time! Sorry for the long delay- sickness, holiday weekends, monster workweeks and general Distraction levels were all key into this. ANYWAYS I finally finished this!! Lots of apparel- lemme know if I missed anything X_X [center][url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/ashenhartkrielg.png][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/ashenhartkriesm.png[/img][/url][/center] Also in the case you wanted the non-apparel version since you can see very little dragon below all that, I've included that for you as well. :> [center][url=http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/ashen1lg.png][img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y230/ikusume/ashen1sm.png[/img][/url][/center] Click through for the full version of each! Thank you for ordering from me again! :> ----------------------------------------- @Icystorm Heads up- I'll be starting your adoptable next! Hopefully the accent wont take me a billion years and I'll have it done sometime on maybe Wednesday, Thursday at the latest! @NeophyteRedglare Update ping to let you know that after I get done with the adoptable in front of you, you will be next! I'm aiming to have yours done by Saturday at the latest! Thanks!
@Ashenhartkrie Pick up time! Sorry for the long delay- sickness, holiday weekends, monster workweeks and general Distraction levels were all key into this. ANYWAYS I finally finished this!! Lots of apparel- lemme know if I missed anything X_X

ashenhartkriesm.png

Also in the case you wanted the non-apparel version since you can see very little dragon below all that, I've included that for you as well. :>

ashen1sm.png

Click through for the full version of each! Thank you for ordering from me again! :>

@Icystorm Heads up- I'll be starting your adoptable next! Hopefully the accent wont take me a billion years and I'll have it done sometime on maybe Wednesday, Thursday at the latest!

@NeophyteRedglare Update ping to let you know that after I get done with the adoptable in front of you, you will be next! I'm aiming to have yours done by Saturday at the latest! Thanks!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
@crateshya AHHHHH SHE LOOKS AWESOME
ill have to put it in her bio when im back on my laptop :D
@crateshya AHHHHH SHE LOOKS AWESOME
ill have to put it in her bio when im back on my laptop :D
L0edoWp.png
xx Ash
He/Him

nosy little bugger aren't you?
this
mUX6LmV.gif
Alright ^^ Don't feel too rushed since real life comes first, and it loves to be a pain.
Alright ^^ Don't feel too rushed since real life comes first, and it loves to be a pain.
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
May I be put onto the pinglist? :D
May I be put onto the pinglist? :D
E27J5Sp.png
J7D1quC.png
Zs4VhSn.pngbOjW1AX.png
UYR6vpC.pngHJLIYn4.png
3db916195a6b500e95d8fb9723ce4a95c285a701.gif
@crateshya Hi! Could I go on your waitlist please? <:
@crateshya Hi! Could I go on your waitlist please? <:
tumblr_n8h81aIYJy1si697do4_500.png
@crateshya - add me to the pinglist when you're open, please! ^o^ thanks so much!
@crateshya - add me to the pinglist when you're open, please! ^o^ thanks so much!
Y99ZepA.gif tumblr_inline_o2z815OLVT1qdrhpp_100.png

dont forget to eat sleep
stretch take meds and HYDRATE!! ^^
Jenna | 27 | FR+3
FR Tumblr
kz23hWB.gif
hqOBlzs.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47