Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Pidgeot SDs- Closed indefinitely
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47
Edit: @crateshya (feels bad when you have to edit in a ping) [b]Username:[/b]brokenstone [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28550919] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/285510/28550919_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Seraph, Runes [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] Tiger [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] NA [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] NA [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] NA [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] Golem Gauntlet, Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] Circuit Dancer [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] Navy and Carribean (Carribbean on outside, Navy on inside) with Glimmer crest? [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] Uuuuuuh, 125 festival currency, plus 630g for everything that I'm sponsoring + the crest? Is there stuff that I can lower that cost via items on your WL (how does that work)?
Edit: @crateshya
(feels bad when you have to edit in a ping)

Username:brokenstone
Dragon:

28550919_350.png

Complete Genes:Seraph, Runes
Sponsoring Gene?: Tiger
Festival Apparel: NA
Complete Apparel: NA
Complete Accent/Skin: NA
Sponsoring Apparel?: Golem Gauntlet, Chasmcrawler's Arctic Goggles
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: Circuit Dancer
Pidgeot Crest Change?: Navy and Carribean (Carribbean on outside, Navy on inside) with Glimmer crest?
Pidgeot Eye Marking: N/A
Shadow Layer Color: N/A
Line Layer Color: N/A
Additional notes:

Total Level Cost: Uuuuuuh, 125 festival currency, plus 630g for everything that I'm sponsoring + the crest? Is there stuff that I can lower that cost via items on your WL (how does that work)?
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
Please add to ping list - thank you.
Please add to ping list - thank you.
mM2VM9X.png
[b]Username:[/b] Rockelle [b]Dragon:[/b][img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=10&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=121&auth=74500d361e45b758181aff550999499e386e46e8&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]Complete Genes:[/b] Petal, Butterfly, Glimmer [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b] N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] paying in gems [b]Total Level Cost:[/b]
Username: Rockelle
Dragon:dragon?age=1&body=121&bodygene=13&breed=13&element=10&gender=0&tert=121&tertgene=10&winggene=13&wings=121&auth=74500d361e45b758181aff550999499e386e46e8&dummyext=prev.png
Complete Genes: Petal, Butterfly, Glimmer
Sponsoring Gene?: N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin: N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Additional notes: paying in gems

Total Level Cost:
tumblr_p5situFZKz1wg7iydo6_r1_250.png 7QNdwjy.png
[b]Username:[/b]Nirah [b]Dragon:[/b]Nekui: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36332447] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363325/36332447_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Complete Genes:[/b]Petals, Butterfly, Stained [b]Sponsoring Gene?:[/b]N/A [b]Festival Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Apparel:[/b] N/A [b]Complete Accent/Skin:[/b]N/A [b]Sponsoring Apparel?:[/b] N/A [b]Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:[/b]N/A [b]Sponsoring Accent/Skin?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Crest Change?:[/b] N/A [b]Pidgeot Eye Marking:[/b] N/A [b]Shadow Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Line Layer Color:[/b] N/A [b]Additional notes:[/b] Paying in fest [b]Total Level Cost:[/b] 125 fest currency
Username:Nirah
Dragon:Nekui:

36332447_350.png

Complete Genes:Petals, Butterfly, Stained
Sponsoring Gene?:N/A
Festival Apparel: N/A
Complete Apparel: N/A
Complete Accent/Skin:N/A
Sponsoring Apparel?: N/A
Sponsoring Recolor Apparel?:N/A
Sponsoring Accent/Skin?: N/A
Pidgeot Crest Change?: N/A
Additional notes:
Paying in fest
Total Level Cost: 125 fest currency
ljGEvKm.png
@brokenstone No worries about the ping, I'm subscribed to the thread anyways so it's all good :>

Math is solid with the exception of Glimmer Crests- The way the accent works, it'd completely cover the crest feathers all the way down like on the feathers around an SD's skull/horns naturally so it'd just be paying for extra, so it'd be 615kt/615g instead.

Also the way bribe items work is you offer an item (or items) and I'll give you free apparel slots based on the tier you chose the items from and how much their cost is (minimum of 200kt for the lowtier for it to work in one item). So if you had 200kt of bribe items, that'd go towards your payment as just 'cash', but if you had one item that was over 200kt (like a gem familiar), that'd make sponsoring your Golem Gauntlet +1 item free (the chasm goggles) (so then your price would be -145kt since you're paying with something I want). Does that make more sense?

@Emberglo Oogh, sorry but brokenstone beat you to the last gene slot. I can still do a dragon for you though! The wing bangles would be like, an extra 10k since they're simple enough to do, so 110g for the first. I'm not sure if you wanted to hold off on the second one since all the gene slots are taken? But adding wing bangles would be 2kt to the second, so 102g.

(Thank you for the heads up on the page/jaguar/plague accents btw, it's very much appreciated :>)

Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll definitely put you down for the first dragon?

@Rockelle Very red and very lovely! Sanguine is probably the nicest red for Petalbutt. I've got your order down, so feel free to send in payment via cr whenever you're ready!

@Nirah Quick note- you have the username set for Duskflame- do you want me to ping them when it's completed as well? Either way, LOVELY child (Stained still is one of my absolute favorite genes) and you're all set to send in payment via CR whenever you're ready!
@brokenstone No worries about the ping, I'm subscribed to the thread anyways so it's all good :>

Math is solid with the exception of Glimmer Crests- The way the accent works, it'd completely cover the crest feathers all the way down like on the feathers around an SD's skull/horns naturally so it'd just be paying for extra, so it'd be 615kt/615g instead.

Also the way bribe items work is you offer an item (or items) and I'll give you free apparel slots based on the tier you chose the items from and how much their cost is (minimum of 200kt for the lowtier for it to work in one item). So if you had 200kt of bribe items, that'd go towards your payment as just 'cash', but if you had one item that was over 200kt (like a gem familiar), that'd make sponsoring your Golem Gauntlet +1 item free (the chasm goggles) (so then your price would be -145kt since you're paying with something I want). Does that make more sense?

@Emberglo Oogh, sorry but brokenstone beat you to the last gene slot. I can still do a dragon for you though! The wing bangles would be like, an extra 10k since they're simple enough to do, so 110g for the first. I'm not sure if you wanted to hold off on the second one since all the gene slots are taken? But adding wing bangles would be 2kt to the second, so 102g.

(Thank you for the heads up on the page/jaguar/plague accents btw, it's very much appreciated :>)

Let me know what you'd like to do, and I'll definitely put you down for the first dragon?

@Rockelle Very red and very lovely! Sanguine is probably the nicest red for Petalbutt. I've got your order down, so feel free to send in payment via cr whenever you're ready!

@Nirah Quick note- you have the username set for Duskflame- do you want me to ping them when it's completed as well? Either way, LOVELY child (Stained still is one of my absolute favorite genes) and you're all set to send in payment via CR whenever you're ready!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
What? Nevermind - I will try for the next time. I'm in tears now - you shouldn't make a 66 year old lady cry!
Please add me to your ping list and save a gene slot. I will get them the next time around. Do I have to wait for Crystalline Gala?

By the way, I wish your accent had been chosen. It was beautiful too and that is what led me here.
What? Nevermind - I will try for the next time. I'm in tears now - you shouldn't make a 66 year old lady cry!
Please add me to your ping list and save a gene slot. I will get them the next time around. Do I have to wait for Crystalline Gala?

By the way, I wish your accent had been chosen. It was beautiful too and that is what led me here.
mM2VM9X.png
@crateshya

Ah thank you, Nekui was pretty expensive ^^. And as for the username, I recently changed my name from Duskflame to Nirah, so I'm still getting used to it.
@crateshya

Ah thank you, Nekui was pretty expensive ^^. And as for the username, I recently changed my name from Duskflame to Nirah, so I'm still getting used to it.
ljGEvKm.png
@crateshya

Yea, that makes sense. So can I pay with 94 Powerful Serthis Poison (150g), 20 Unstable Serthis Concoction (60g), Twilight Oracle's Guise (80g) and 325 gems along with 125 festival currency?

Edit: whatever AH values have dropped to and making up the value with more gems
@crateshya

Yea, that makes sense. So can I pay with 94 Powerful Serthis Poison (150g), 20 Unstable Serthis Concoction (60g), Twilight Oracle's Guise (80g) and 325 gems along with 125 festival currency?

Edit: whatever AH values have dropped to and making up the value with more gems
uj5w35F.pngSvg7y.gifeZKAdNB.png
@crateshya

Not an order, just wanted to say you did my accent and it is awesome! I love that you captured the reflectiveness of it so well. :D

@crateshya

Not an order, just wanted to say you did my accent and it is awesome! I love that you captured the reflectiveness of it so well. :D

Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Sorry for the delay! Real life and dnd caught up with me and I haven't been able to really check in the last few days X_X

@Emberglo Yeah sorry these slots went surprisingly fast for genes this time around! I'm a bit surprised. Thank you for your kind words and I'll go and toss you on the pinglist for next time.

@Nirah Ahhh that makes sense then! Just making sure it wasn't a present for anyone else or anything like that.

@brokenstone Yeah that math looks solid- Please make sure to include ALL payment in one single CR tho! I want it to be easily trackable in my CR receipts, if that's not too much to ask ;o;

@micahjaguar Oh hi thanks so much for dropping by!! That accent was one that put up a fuss color wise, so I'm glad I did a good job of imitating it well! Thank you!
Sorry for the delay! Real life and dnd caught up with me and I haven't been able to really check in the last few days X_X

@Emberglo Yeah sorry these slots went surprisingly fast for genes this time around! I'm a bit surprised. Thank you for your kind words and I'll go and toss you on the pinglist for next time.

@Nirah Ahhh that makes sense then! Just making sure it wasn't a present for anyone else or anything like that.

@brokenstone Yeah that math looks solid- Please make sure to include ALL payment in one single CR tho! I want it to be easily trackable in my CR receipts, if that's not too much to ask ;o;

@micahjaguar Oh hi thanks so much for dropping by!! That accent was one that put up a fuss color wise, so I'm glad I did a good job of imitating it well! Thank you!
CRrA7uh.png DMnq5qM.png
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 46 47