Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 166 167
@MissCallieRose These are so cute! I would absolutely love to get one for this dragon here- [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=214258&tab=dragon&did=22479658][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/224797/22479658_350.png[/img][/url][/center] Could you give me an estimate on how much he would cost in USD?
@MissCallieRose These are so cute! I would absolutely love to get one for this dragon here-
22479658_350.png
Could you give me an estimate on how much he would cost in USD?
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian

Hello there! Thanks for the compliments :'D

Let's see, his skin isn't too complex, so I'd say only $0.50 extra for that, then if you wanted his apparel, that would be $5 for all his apparel, making $8.50 in total :) Does that sound aright with you?
@Iridian

Hello there! Thanks for the compliments :'D

Let's see, his skin isn't too complex, so I'd say only $0.50 extra for that, then if you wanted his apparel, that would be $5 for all his apparel, making $8.50 in total :) Does that sound aright with you?
@MissCallieRose that sounds great! Thank you so much, I can send you my paypal info once I get home this afternoon :)
@MissCallieRose that sounds great! Thank you so much, I can send you my paypal info once I get home this afternoon :)
@Lamia aaaand here's number 2 :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/22IBzbw.png[/img] Hope you like it! Thanks again for ordering ^^
@Lamia

aaaand here's number 2 :)

22IBzbw.png

Hope you like it! Thanks again for ordering ^^
@MissCallieRose looks like I'm set to send payment tomorrow! Do you want me to give you my Paypal info, or the other way around?
@MissCallieRose looks like I'm set to send payment tomorrow! Do you want me to give you my Paypal info, or the other way around?
@Iridian

No worries, take your time! You can pay here whenever you're ready :) But please remember to select USD! I've been testing out the paypal me, and it seems to be working.
@Iridian

No worries, take your time! You can pay here whenever you're ready :) But please remember to select USD! I've been testing out the paypal me, and it seems to be working.
@misscallierose
!!! he's so gorgeous! I love what you did with his accent, that ghost is so cute ;v; I adore him, thank you. <3 I'll have to come back for more some time!
@misscallierose
!!! he's so gorgeous! I love what you did with his accent, that ghost is so cute ;v; I adore him, thank you. <3 I'll have to come back for more some time!
copy my UN when pinging me cuz it's hard to spell
@MissCallieRose Oh cool, thanks for setting that up! ^^
@MissCallieRose Oh cool, thanks for setting that up! ^^
@misscallierose hey! have two dragons id like to order for USD, if you're still open :0?

dragon - Hermaeus and Numinex
extras?- Nope!
payment - Paypal!
PM or ping (or both?) - Both/Either?

If this is okay, I'll PM you for further payment discussions.
@misscallierose hey! have two dragons id like to order for USD, if you're still open :0?

dragon - Hermaeus and Numinex
extras?- Nope!
payment - Paypal!
PM or ping (or both?) - Both/Either?

If this is okay, I'll PM you for further payment discussions.
jvTgQEX.png
@Ambrose

Hello there! Yes, I'm open :) Oooh, they're pretty! They would just be a simple $6, if you would like to PM me your paypal I'll let you know where to pay :)
@Ambrose

Hello there! Yes, I'm open :) Oooh, they're pretty! They would just be a simple $6, if you would like to PM me your paypal I'll let you know where to pay :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 166 167