Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 166 167
@Ambrose heya! Here are your pixels! Hope you like 'em, and thanks for ordering :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/P9arpMk.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wEET0pG.png[/img]
@Ambrose

heya! Here are your pixels! Hope you like 'em, and thanks for ordering :)

P9arpMk.png

wEET0pG.png
@Iridian

Hey, just checking if you were still interested in ordering? :)
@Iridian

Hey, just checking if you were still interested in ordering? :)
@MissCallieRose thank you so much! they look absolutely wonderful <3
@MissCallieRose thank you so much! they look absolutely wonderful <3
jvTgQEX.png
@MissCallieRose Yes! So sorry for the delay, I was without internet for a few days and couldn't get back to you. I sent payment a couple hours ago :)
@MissCallieRose Yes! So sorry for the delay, I was without internet for a few days and couldn't get back to you. I sent payment a couple hours ago :)
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian

No worries! Excellent, thank you, I'll let you know when he's finished for you then :>
@Iridian

No worries! Excellent, thank you, I'll let you know when he's finished for you then :>
'v'
'v'
@MissCallieRose can I use one of the finsished examples as my siggy picxs?
@MissCallieRose can I use one of the finsished examples as my siggy picxs?
@OpalMeal

No, they were payed for by someone else and are not free for use. You can order one for your own personal use if you wish, but please do not use the pixels other people have paid for.
@OpalMeal

No, they were payed for by someone else and are not free for use. You can order one for your own personal use if you wish, but please do not use the pixels other people have paid for.
@MissCallieRose hello! Any way I could get an update on my spot in your queue? I can't wait to see the finished product, your pixel art is so beautiful ^.^
@MissCallieRose hello! Any way I could get an update on my spot in your queue? I can't wait to see the finished product, your pixel art is so beautiful ^.^
tfw your sig links are broken and you have nothing to use as a placeholder
@Iridian

Hey! Sorry, I know I'm taking a while, hectic month, but it shall be done soon! I've been working on yours today - got the base done, working on the apparel rn ^^ Here's a preview for you!
@Iridian

Hey! Sorry, I know I'm taking a while, hectic month, but it shall be done soon! I've been working on yours today - got the base done, working on the apparel rn ^^ Here's a preview for you!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 166 167