Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Callie's Pixels - closed
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166
@MissCallieRose

He's so cute! Thanks so much!
@MissCallieRose

He's so cute! Thanks so much!
8NAp29F.png
@misscallierose don't lose
@misscallierose don't lose
@MissCallieRose

Hope you've been doing okay! Just wanted to check in with you about my order, no worries if real life's been crazy and you need more time, I know my order needed a new gene to be made. =)
@MissCallieRose

Hope you've been doing okay! Just wanted to check in with you about my order, no worries if real life's been crazy and you need more time, I know my order needed a new gene to be made. =)
dxGFMNt.png
@Razii

Oh my gosh! I thought I had finished all my orders before I went away - I must have missed yours, I'm terribly sorry! I'll get started on it right away.

I feel terrible for making you wait so long - please let me make you an extra adopt as an apology. Let me know which spiral you would like in addition and I'll make it. I could even add some apparel for you for free, if you like?
@Razii

Oh my gosh! I thought I had finished all my orders before I went away - I must have missed yours, I'm terribly sorry! I'll get started on it right away.

I feel terrible for making you wait so long - please let me make you an extra adopt as an apology. Let me know which spiral you would like in addition and I'll make it. I could even add some apparel for you for free, if you like?
@MissCallieRose That's okay! It's easy to miss stuff, I'm not bothered by the time. =) Thank you so much for the offer to do another adopt for me, that's really kind of you! The only other spiral I'd like to get one of would need both his primary and secondary genes done from scratch though (giraffe and spinner), which is a big ask in itself, yet alone adding apparel, so if you were okay with him, he can be just the dragon and that would be more than enough for me unless you really want to do apparel. =) My purple spiral though, I wouldn't mind his little wispwillow guide, if that wouldn't too much trouble for you? Or I'd be more than happy if you just wanted to add apparel to him and never mind the second adopt because of the new genes you'd need to draw - I'll leave it down to you, I don't want you to feel you have to do loads of extra work over such a little thing. ^^ Your art is reward enough to me! This is the other spiral anyway, so you can decide: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11798759] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/117988/11798759_350.png[/img] [/url] Thanks so much, and please don't worry about the lateness!
@MissCallieRose

That's okay! It's easy to miss stuff, I'm not bothered by the time. =)

Thank you so much for the offer to do another adopt for me, that's really kind of you!

The only other spiral I'd like to get one of would need both his primary and secondary genes done from scratch though (giraffe and spinner), which is a big ask in itself, yet alone adding apparel, so if you were okay with him, he can be just the dragon and that would be more than enough for me unless you really want to do apparel. =)

My purple spiral though, I wouldn't mind his little wispwillow guide, if that wouldn't too much trouble for you? Or I'd be more than happy if you just wanted to add apparel to him and never mind the second adopt because of the new genes you'd need to draw - I'll leave it down to you, I don't want you to feel you have to do loads of extra work over such a little thing. ^^ Your art is reward enough to me!

This is the other spiral anyway, so you can decide:

11798759_350.png

Thanks so much, and please don't worry about the lateness!
dxGFMNt.png
@Razii Well, here's your first one! (after 2 months, rip) [img]http://i.imgur.com/tWZtpfg.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/eTBHnSW.png[/img] I wasn't sure about the Wispwillow, so I gave you both versions to see which you prefer ;v; Hope you like it! I'll let you know when your second one is finished! Oh, and happy flameforgers! ^^
@Razii

Well, here's your first one! (after 2 months, rip)

tWZtpfg.png

eTBHnSW.png

I wasn't sure about the Wispwillow, so I gave you both versions to see which you prefer ;v; Hope you like it! I'll let you know when your second one is finished! Oh, and happy flameforgers! ^^
@MissCallieRose

Wow, Kettu looks so good! Thank you so much. ^^ I love the wispwillow gloomwillow guide (holy crud I can't believe I was getting that wrong, lol, I must've been confusing it with the Shadow territory Wispwillow Grove x__x) so much - actually, I prefer your rendition to the apparel! It matches Kettu much better with the tiny foxy face, thank you for going to the trouble to add it in for me, I really appreciate it. =) Will be sure to credit as always when I put it up!

Happy Flameforger's to you too - I hope Flamecaller blesses you with all the currency and chests you could want. =)
@MissCallieRose

Wow, Kettu looks so good! Thank you so much. ^^ I love the wispwillow gloomwillow guide (holy crud I can't believe I was getting that wrong, lol, I must've been confusing it with the Shadow territory Wispwillow Grove x__x) so much - actually, I prefer your rendition to the apparel! It matches Kettu much better with the tiny foxy face, thank you for going to the trouble to add it in for me, I really appreciate it. =) Will be sure to credit as always when I put it up!

Happy Flameforger's to you too - I hope Flamecaller blesses you with all the currency and chests you could want. =)
dxGFMNt.png
@Razii aaand here's your second Spiral :) [img]http://i.imgur.com/4B4oOtL.png[/img] I'm very glad you like it! ^^ Honestly I wasn't sure how else to draw it but fox like, so I'm glad it fit :) Thank you again for ordering, and again, I'm so sorry for your long wait ><
@Razii

aaand here's your second Spiral :)

4B4oOtL.png

I'm very glad you like it! ^^ Honestly I wasn't sure how else to draw it but fox like, so I'm glad it fit :) Thank you again for ordering, and again, I'm so sorry for your long wait ><
@Valishtu @Toriel @Gilan @pooses @Keileon @Lundlaeva @Pretzii @Zelai @Electric

Hi all! Just letting you all know I'm back from my hiatus and taking spiral orders again :) A few more genes are ready, and there's more apparel unlocked for everyone to order!

As it's Flameforgers, you are welcome to pay in part or in full with fest currency, as always.

Oh, and would someone mind letting me know what the current g:t ratio is? I feel like mine is quite outdated!
@Valishtu @Toriel @Gilan @pooses @Keileon @Lundlaeva @Pretzii @Zelai @Electric

Hi all! Just letting you all know I'm back from my hiatus and taking spiral orders again :) A few more genes are ready, and there's more apparel unlocked for everyone to order!

As it's Flameforgers, you are welcome to pay in part or in full with fest currency, as always.

Oh, and would someone mind letting me know what the current g:t ratio is? I feel like mine is quite outdated!
@MissCallieRose

Oooh he looks wonderful, thank you so much for doing him! I'm bound to be back at your shops in the future for more art when I haven't just blown nearly all my vaulted savings on genes and breed scrolls, oops. Thank you again!
@MissCallieRose

Oooh he looks wonderful, thank you so much for doing him! I'm bound to be back at your shops in the future for more art when I haven't just blown nearly all my vaulted savings on genes and breed scrolls, oops. Thank you again!
dxGFMNt.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 165 166