Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]~MiniClaws~ Animated Flappy Imp!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Valishtu Oh gosh! Cuties! Yes, please do ping me!
@Valishtu Oh gosh! Cuties! Yes, please do ping me!
Vj6Vsq3.png
@Kaito
That's technically not an adopt. Or finished... but I couldn't not use it before it was done b/c I have a habit of hating finished pieces but loving the sktches. >.>
@Kaito
That's technically not an adopt. Or finished... but I couldn't not use it before it was done b/c I have a habit of hating finished pieces but loving the sktches. >.>
OOIa5x2.png
[quote][size=5][b]Next Breed/Base Poll:[/b][/size] Wondering If I should edit the current base to make a different breed or make a unique base(which the spiral will have to have anyways. Probably.) [b]Pro[/b]: -Genes will mostly be done and I will charge less to unlock the new base/genes(if at all). -Will run less of a risk of getting too frustrated to complete them due to busy life. [b]Con[/b]: -The will be... similar? *Awkward brain farts* Guess what I'm asking is do you like/think I should scratch make the next adopts or make them from the same base/same pose and also your choice of breed?[/quote] @Jovaniskye @Kaito @Pyroclastic @Cyrya @Atroxi Since you guys expressed intrest(or like for) the MiniClaw adopt, thought I'd ask for your insight to an upcoming breed?
Quote:
Next Breed/Base Poll:
Wondering If I should edit the current base to make a different breed or make a unique base(which the spiral will have to have anyways. Probably.)
Pro:
-Genes will mostly be done and I will charge less to unlock the new base/genes(if at all).
-Will run less of a risk of getting too frustrated to complete them due to busy life.
Con:
-The will be... similar? *Awkward brain farts*
Guess what I'm asking is do you like/think I should scratch make the next adopts or make them from the same base/same pose and also your choice of breed?

@Jovaniskye @Kaito @Pyroclastic @Cyrya @Atroxi
Since you guys expressed intrest(or like for) the MiniClaw adopt, thought I'd ask for your insight to an upcoming breed?
OOIa5x2.png
I understand the frustration and point of having more things to if different body but in other side I think it would be nice to have difference between the breeds when spiral needs it's own base anyways but then again I completely understand if you choose to get a lil bit easier ^^

I prolly would vote for coatl or PC as a next breed cause they are the breeds I most likely would be snatching adopt if cute enough ;)
I understand the frustration and point of having more things to if different body but in other side I think it would be nice to have difference between the breeds when spiral needs it's own base anyways but then again I completely understand if you choose to get a lil bit easier ^^

I prolly would vote for coatl or PC as a next breed cause they are the breeds I most likely would be snatching adopt if cute enough ;)
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
[quote name="Valishtu" date=2016-05-29 04:18:47] @ Kaito That's technically not an adopt. Or finished... but I couldn't not use it before it was done b/c I have a habit of [b]hating finished pieces but loving the sktches[/b]. >.> [/quote] @Valishtu Story of my life right there xD Also why I drag bum on learning to shade xD;; I second unique poses for each! :3 And my vote goes Skydancers, Coatls, Noodles, uh... Yeah. Those. xD
Valishtu wrote on 2016-05-29:
@ Kaito

@Valishtu Story of my life right there xD Also why I drag bum on learning to shade xD;;

I second unique poses for each! :3

And my vote goes Skydancers, Coatls, Noodles, uh... Yeah. Those. xD
@Valishtu

Noodles or pearlies. My Shadow Song needs arts
@Valishtu

Noodles or pearlies. My Shadow Song needs arts
Y5sHixQ.pngJMyRVQx.gifO9zOzVG.gif
@Valishtu
MOAR NOODLES
@Valishtu
MOAR NOODLES
ZpqQU6N.png
@Valishtu ;

I'm interested in those Wildclaws! They're super cute. c:
@Valishtu ;

I'm interested in those Wildclaws! They're super cute. c:
@Valishtu I wanna be on the general ping list too and not only the new breeds : 3
@Valishtu I wanna be on the general ping list too and not only the new breeds : 3
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@Cyrya
Lol i wasn't sure b/c you never pinged me directly. xD
Also... totally meant to put a space between the @ and you name but I'm glad I didn't.~
I'll send you over to the general, they get pings for every update. :3
@Cyrya
Lol i wasn't sure b/c you never pinged me directly. xD
Also... totally meant to put a space between the @ and you name but I'm glad I didn't.~
I'll send you over to the general, they get pings for every update. :3
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46