Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]~MiniClaws~ Animated Flappy Imp!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 45 46
@Valishtu
*** I hate you I haven't found my perfect WCs yet so I have none. You're killing me.

Moar Noodle Doodles 2k16
@Valishtu
*** I hate you I haven't found my perfect WCs yet so I have none. You're killing me.

Moar Noodle Doodles 2k16
ZpqQU6N.png
@Kaito
Gotta finish the SD genes first. You know we could always co-op some adopts. I can make the base if you make the genes. ;D
@Kaito
Gotta finish the SD genes first. You know we could always co-op some adopts. I can make the base if you make the genes. ;D
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe.... I am off this weekend. We can talk about it tomorrow, mayhaps.
@Valishtu
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe.... I am off this weekend. We can talk about it tomorrow, mayhaps.
ZpqQU6N.png
@Valishtu WHEEZES
wildclaws...so cute...can i order a couple? ;-; i'd love to get some with USD!
and also, please put on the skydancer ping list, i'm gonna need a couple of those too~
@Valishtu WHEEZES
wildclaws...so cute...can i order a couple? ;-; i'd love to get some with USD!
and also, please put on the skydancer ping list, i'm gonna need a couple of those too~
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
@Zangoose
Absolutely! At work atm so I can add you when I get home. ^-^
@Kaito
Eeeeeeexcellent.~
@Zangoose
Absolutely! At work atm so I can add you when I get home. ^-^
@Kaito
Eeeeeeexcellent.~
OOIa5x2.png
@JovaniSkye
*Looks at apparel list and dies.*
@JovaniSkye
*Looks at apparel list and dies.*
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu general pinglist please! o:
@Valishtu general pinglist please! o:
lightning_banner.png
nature_banner.pngearth_banner.png
•••••••tumblr_inline_njtpe1NttW1r1na4o.gif
HatcheryStogwen Project
FR + 8hrs || She/Her
earth_banner.png nature_banner.pnglightning_banner.png
@Trickilicky@Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose

I realize there may have been some confusion with the way I worded things a few days ago in the first post.. So! I thought I would ping people now that I am officially open(I forgot to do so on Tuesday after getting caught up in the chaos of life... xD)

I have three slots open(WC only currently) for those who haven't already grabbed one!
@Trickilicky@Ignei @JovaniSkye @Pyroclastic @Cyrya @Atroxi @toastings @Shuffluffalo @Camrrito @Sonne @Zangoose

I realize there may have been some confusion with the way I worded things a few days ago in the first post.. So! I thought I would ping people now that I am officially open(I forgot to do so on Tuesday after getting caught up in the chaos of life... xD)

I have three slots open(WC only currently) for those who haven't already grabbed one!
OOIa5x2.png
@Valishtu [b]Dragon Link[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=23241117] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/232412/23241117_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Breed[/b]: Wildclaw [b]BorderColor[/b]: Ice/White/Light Blue [b]Genes[/b]: Midnight Cherub Midnight Butterfly Midnight Glimmer [b]Apparel[/b]: Twice-Dyed Cowl Twice-Dyed Mantle [b]Skin/Accent[/b]: None [b]Size?[/b]: Original Image Size, please! [b]Direction[/b]: Facing Left [b]Payment[/b]: Gems [b]Extras/Questions/Notes?[/b]: None
@Valishtu
Dragon Link:

23241117_350.png

Breed:
Wildclaw
BorderColor:
Ice/White/Light Blue
Genes:
Midnight Cherub
Midnight Butterfly
Midnight Glimmer
Apparel: