Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | [Closed]~MiniClaws~ Animated Flappy Imp!
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46
@Alskasaur
Oop sorry didn't see your comment!! I am closed on all art/adopts atm. Something is up with my tablet/art program and I just don't have the mental state of mind to draw atm...
@HoquesPoques
Sure thing, I usually update it though when/if I come back so that I know where I left off. So your name may not appear on it up until I go to use it.
@Alskasaur
Oop sorry didn't see your comment!! I am closed on all art/adopts atm. Something is up with my tablet/art program and I just don't have the mental state of mind to draw atm...
@HoquesPoques
Sure thing, I usually update it though when/if I come back so that I know where I left off. So your name may not appear on it up until I go to use it.
OOIa5x2.png
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
I'd like to be added to the general pinglist please!
xN7BMkS.png2vd8y.pnggIseHJu.png2vvYU.gif
Are the only ones avaliable currently imperial or could I order a wildclaw or skydancer as well? (That is, if I can order in the first place)

If i am not eligible to order, perhaps I can be put on a pinglist or a waitlist?
Are the only ones avaliable currently imperial or could I order a wildclaw or skydancer as well? (That is, if I can order in the first place)

If i am not eligible to order, perhaps I can be put on a pinglist or a waitlist?
@Prosciutto
The shop is currently on hiatus until I'm not sure. x.x
I'll let you know if i reopen though.
@Prosciutto
The shop is currently on hiatus until I'm not sure. x.x
I'll let you know if i reopen though.
OOIa5x2.png
1 2 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46