Adoptables
Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Tiny Dragons Shop - HIATUS
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@PlushKlavier The last spot is yours! Send over the payment when you can, and I'll ping you again once the adopt is ready :D @sidewalk That's the dragon I've already drawn, isn't it? :) There's no need to pay again for just a flipped version of the adopt I've already done, here it is! [img]http://s22.postimg.org/demch2i99/sidewalk1bis.png[/img]
@PlushKlavier
The last spot is yours! Send over the payment when you can, and I'll ping you again once the adopt is ready :D

@sidewalk
That's the dragon I've already drawn, isn't it? :) There's no need to pay again for just a flipped version of the adopt I've already done, here it is!
sidewalk1bis.png
rqTKwl3.gif
@JGinn yes, it is the same dragon. thank you :)
@JGinn yes, it is the same dragon. thank you :)
sidewalk1.png
@JGinn Please put me on the pinglist! ;A;
@JGinn Please put me on the pinglist! ;A;
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
Keet's Gijinka Art Shop
@Keetande
I don't have a pinglist but I do have a waitlist (= when I finish a batch the people on the waitlist automatically get a slot in the next one), would that work with you? :)
@Keetande
I don't have a pinglist but I do have a waitlist (= when I finish a batch the people on the waitlist automatically get a slot in the next one), would that work with you? :)
rqTKwl3.gif
@JGinn Yes that would be great! Thank you!
@JGinn Yes that would be great! Thank you!
FR +9 so sorry if I respond slowly sometimes!
Keet's Gijinka Art Shop
i got him! thank you <3
i got him! thank you <3
@JGinn

Do you have any slots open??? I need 1000 of these >.< they're so adorable! If you have no slots open, could I be on the waitlist, please?

EDIT;; Oh, and I forgot to mention that I will be attempting a bribe.
@JGinn

Do you have any slots open??? I need 1000 of these >.< they're so adorable! If you have no slots open, could I be on the waitlist, please?

EDIT;; Oh, and I forgot to mention that I will be attempting a bribe.
yhKvTC8.png
@JGinn He's absolutly perfect! Thank you so much ^v^
@JGinn He's absolutly perfect! Thank you so much ^v^
tumblr_p73f5b074g1wgebr5o5_500.png
@Kairo
I'm putting you on the waitlist right now; if you'd like to bribe me feel free to drop me a PM btw :)
@Kairo
I'm putting you on the waitlist right now; if you'd like to bribe me feel free to drop me a PM btw :)
rqTKwl3.gif
whoa! so cute! is there any room on the waitlist? @JGinn
whoa! so cute! is there any room on the waitlist? @JGinn
615.1xOrd.cosmictigers_zps84cxpjwe.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33