Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | Coli Team Adopts [ CLOSED ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
@Proxima
Awesome! I can't wait to see the Mirrors! Could I ask about Imperials and Spirals as well? owo
@Proxima
Awesome! I can't wait to see the Mirrors! Could I ask about Imperials and Spirals as well? owo
r7LsxK2.png
@Proxima

I'd like a ping for Ridgies, please!
@Proxima

I'd like a ping for Ridgies, please!
@Proxima
Ohh my gosh, please ping me for any new breeds you release in future!
@Proxima
Ohh my gosh, please ping me for any new breeds you release in future!
@Proxima please let me know when you've added more breeds! Unfortunately I only have one fighting skydancer atm
@Proxima please let me know when you've added more breeds! Unfortunately I only have one fighting skydancer atm
0lxtP1J.png
@Proxima woah cool!! i saw ur post on tumblr i'm glad you're doin the thing! can u please ping me when you have male coatls and male and female wildclaws done? o: My coli team is the last three dragons in the first row of my lair c:
@Proxima woah cool!! i saw ur post on tumblr i'm glad you're doin the thing! can u please ping me when you have male coatls and male and female wildclaws done? o: My coli team is the last three dragons in the first row of my lair c:
They/Them pronouns
@Proxima These look amazing! I'd love to be pinged for new breeds, especially if you do imperials and/or wildclaws!
@Proxima These look amazing! I'd love to be pinged for new breeds, especially if you do imperials and/or wildclaws!
dyf3akg.png
@Proxima

Wow, this is a lot cheaper than I thought it'd be :0 Could you ping me for ridgebacks, wildclaws, and spirals?
@Proxima

Wow, this is a lot cheaper than I thought it'd be :0 Could you ping me for ridgebacks, wildclaws, and spirals?
@Proxima

Thanks for the ping!

Could you please let me know when you have Mirrors when/if you add Nocs and Ridgies? And Crystal?

these look rad I'm super excited
@Proxima

Thanks for the ping!

Could you please let me know when you have Mirrors when/if you add Nocs and Ridgies? And Crystal?

these look rad I'm super excited
tumblr_nsr3ya7mQf1t0ob39o1_250.png
@Proxima
Ah, I'd love to be added to your pinglist, if you don't mind!
@Proxima
Ah, I'd love to be added to your pinglist, if you don't mind!
my god they found some new lizards while i was gone zJE22GT.png
@Valishtu Oh you know it xD;; I don't know how I would arrange them, though... :S My SDs arent really friends with each other xD Hmmm... I shall return!
@Valishtu Oh you know it xD;; I don't know how I would arrange them, though... :S My SDs arent really friends with each other xD Hmmm... I shall return!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29