Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | zZz--Lullaby Dragons-- Hiatus
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 307 308
@Skyflu I think I'll do all in treasure. I'll have a CR sent soon :) Just gotta get a bit more treasure.
@Skyflu I think I'll do all in treasure. I'll have a CR sent soon :) Just gotta get a bit more treasure.
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Wraith296 @SerigalaMenarik
Hello! Slots are open, please feel free to fill out an order form. c:

@queenhelixxia
I can draw the accents no problem and you'll be able to see them. Since they're super simple, I'll just charge a dollar for each one. So it's $2 for the base with genes and add an extra dollar for the accent which brings the price for one dragon to $3. Times it by 2 for both and the total comes out to $6. If you're ok with that, please let me know and I'll pm you my paypal info. Thanks!
Edit: forgot to say that since you're paying in USD I'll throw in the pumpkin and ghost for free!
@Wraith296 @SerigalaMenarik
Hello! Slots are open, please feel free to fill out an order form. c:

@queenhelixxia
I can draw the accents no problem and you'll be able to see them. Since they're super simple, I'll just charge a dollar for each one. So it's $2 for the base with genes and add an extra dollar for the accent which brings the price for one dragon to $3. Times it by 2 for both and the total comes out to $6. If you're ok with that, please let me know and I'll pm you my paypal info. Thanks!
Edit: forgot to say that since you're paying in USD I'll throw in the pumpkin and ghost for free!
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@kyrin18
Sounds good!

@TwistedTricks
59g (base) + 12g (two genes) = 71g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks! c:

@PurpleTurtleGr1
59g (base) + 18g (3 genes) = 77g
If you're ok with that, please go ahead and send the gems and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks! c:
@kyrin18
Sounds good!

@TwistedTricks
59g (base) + 12g (two genes) = 71g

@PurpleTurtleGr1
59g (base) + 18g (3 genes) = 77g
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6846805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68469/6846805_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Basic or Genes:[/b] Genes [b]Other:[/b] can I get a preview of ghost + bats? [b]Payment:[/b] Treasure
@Skyflu

Dragon:

6846805_350.png

Basic or Genes: Genes
Other: can I get a preview of ghost + bats?
Payment: Treasure
@Qillin
145kt is correct! Please go ahead and send the treasure and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks! c:

@xihli
Base: $2
Headpiece, necklace, Tail: $1
Roses: $1
The total comes out to $4 and since you're paying in USD I'll throw in the ghost for free. c:
I always send out the normal version and the add-on version as two separate pieces. So no worries!
If you're ok with that, please let me know and I'll pm you my paypal info. Thanks!
@Qillin
145kt is correct! Please go ahead and send the treasure and I'll add ya to the slot list. Thanks! c:

@xihli
Base: $2
Headpiece, necklace, Tail: $1
Roses: $1
The total comes out to $4 and since you're paying in USD I'll throw in the ghost for free. c:
I always send out the normal version and the add-on version as two separate pieces. So no worries!
If you're ok with that, please let me know and I'll pm you my paypal info. Thanks!
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Wraith296 [img]https://i.imgur.com/Zxc1qjY.gif[/img] 50kt (base) + 15kt (3 genes) + 30kt (ghost and bats) = 95kt Let me know what you think.
@Wraith296
Zxc1qjY.gif
50kt (base) + 15kt (3 genes) + 30kt (ghost and bats) = 95kt
Let me know what you think.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu hmm ok thank you sorry for the trouble. I think I'm gonna go with just the pumpkin. the ghost covers a bit too much of the dragon
@Skyflu hmm ok thank you sorry for the trouble. I think I'm gonna go with just the pumpkin. the ghost covers a bit too much of the dragon
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
@Skyflu

that sounds good, i’d love one please c:.
@Skyflu

that sounds good, i’d love one please c:.
nLuOZCa.png
@RueColdFire
No problem~ then the total comes out to 95g for just the pumpkin.
@RueColdFire
No problem~ then the total comes out to 95g for just the pumpkin.
vkwKcwZ.gif1Ha8FV8.gif
@Skyflu sending :3 hopefully I'll be getting my hands on a particular dragon that the combo would work lovely on
@Skyflu sending :3 hopefully I'll be getting my hands on a particular dragon that the combo would work lovely on
tumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif7GZL67L.png74564023p.png70421400p.png6bg3tVz.pngtumblr_oofbfjTLQh1v3aphzo1_r2_100.gif
1 2 ... 165 166 167 168 169 ... 307 308