Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 344 345 346 347 348 ... 493 494
@miirshroom Not sure if i'm doing this right, but here we go- [b]Image width:[/b] 150 PX [b]Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration):[/b] Basic creamic + Purple = 10Kt + 15x [item=Bluestreaked Shell] [b]Substrate:[/b] Crystal Quartz = 2Kt [b]Structural Elements:[/b] N/A [b]Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather):[/b] Hemlock + spring + N/A = 15x [item=Fir Branch] [b]Plants:[/b] Ivy #1 x2 + Ivy x1 = x20 [item=Corpsemaker Ivy] + x10 [item=Dustbowl Ivy] [b]Creatures:[/b] seeker (back facing front) + x2 scarabs + x1 Dart frog= x15 [item=squall seeker] + x10[item=scalescarab] + x10 [item=toxindiver] + x1[item=poison dart frog companion] [b]Decorations:[/b] runestone + Pastel gem pile =x1 [item=shadow runestone] x5 [item=rosy gypsum] [b]Placement Directions:[/b] bonsai left centered, seeker at the base. Ivy #1 at both corners, Ivy #2 at middle. gem pile right next to bonsai, runestone to the right of it. Scarabs either crawling on Gem pile or flying above it and the runestone. dart frog on top of runestone. I can send the payment and items whenever. . . [b] other??[/b] also, If it's possible, could you put in some [item=satin violets] and [item=frosted violets] on the bonsai tree itself? I can pay with more treasure, gems, or with however many of the flowers you would like~ thank you for considering. ^^
@miirshroom

Not sure if i'm doing this right, but here we go-

Image width: 150 PX
Planter (Type - Colours - Configuration): Basic creamic + Purple = 10Kt + 15x Bluestreaked Shell
Substrate: Crystal Quartz = 2Kt
Structural Elements: N/A
Bonsai (Type - Season - Weather): Hemlock + spring + N/A = 15x Fir Branch
Plants: Ivy #1 x2 + Ivy x1 = x20 Corpsemaker Ivy + x10 Dustbowl Ivy
Creatures: seeker (back facing front) + x2 scarabs + x1 Dart frog= x15 Squall Seeker + x10 Scalescarab + x10 Toxindiver + x1 Poison Dart Frog Companion
Decorations: runestone + Pastel gem pile =x1 Shadow Runestone x5 Rosy Gypsum
Placement Directions: bonsai left centered, seeker at the base. Ivy #1 at both corners, Ivy #2 at middle. gem pile right next to bonsai, runestone to the right of it. Scarabs either crawling on Gem pile or flying above it and the runestone. dart frog on top of runestone.

I can send the payment and items whenever.
other??
also, If it's possible, could you put in some Satin Violets and Frosted Violets on the bonsai tree itself? I can pay with more treasure, gems, or with however many of the flowers you would like~

thank you for considering. ^^

1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 200x [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] Marble [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Typical light theme with ruins. Some added red color from Pyre? [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=3046391] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/30464/3046391_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom
Image width: 200x
Specific Item requests: Marble
Theme Directions: Typical light theme with ruins. Some added red color from Pyre?
Dragon Image:
3046391_350.png
utoOrTH.png
Dawnskimmer Refuge

Accents | Lore | Wishlist
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 250px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] not really a request but would love to have a bird(s) somewhere in there! [b]Theme Directions:[/b] Hmm a little spooky, I guess? My clan resides on the south edge of Hewn City. So on the on side there are haunted ruins of a city and on the other a desert. You can chose one or mix them together (e.g. a cacti and a column). I'd prefer colors from the dragon and sprites from the light/lightning territory - a mixture of black, red and gold perhaps and whatever animal, plants and structure you see fit. Hope that makes sense, let me know if it doesn't! If you prefer to go with either a dragon or a theme, then go with a theme, please. I'd happy with ruins on a desert theme on it's own. [b]Dragon Image:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35749372] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357494/35749372_350.png[/img] [/url]
@miirshroom

Image width: 250px
Specific Item requests: not really a request but would love to have a bird(s) somewhere in there!
Theme Directions: Hmm a little spooky, I guess? My clan resides on the south edge of Hewn City. So on the on side there are haunted ruins of a city and on the other a desert. You can chose one or mix them together (e.g. a cacti and a column). I'd prefer colors from the dragon and sprites from the light/lightning territory - a mixture of black, red and gold perhaps and whatever animal, plants and structure you see fit.
Hope that makes sense, let me know if it doesn't! If you prefer to go with either a dragon or a theme, then go with a theme, please. I'd happy with ruins on a desert theme on it's own.
Dragon Image:
35749372_350.png
1374_250px_widmo_by_miirshroom-dbua899.png
@miirshroom [b]Image width:[/b] 200px [b]Specific Item requests:[/b] I really like the Honeycrisp Apple Tree could you incorporate that in please? [b]Theme Directions:[/b] I love the his colors of teal, and orange. Anything that can show that would be awesome. He likes magical mystical litems. [b]Dragon Image:[/b][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20113002] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/201131/20113002_350.png[/img] [/url] Thank you
@miirshroom

Image width: 200px
Specific Item requests: I really like the Honeycrisp Apple Tree could you incorporate that in please?
Theme Directions: I love the his colors of teal, and orange. Anything that can show that would be awesome. He likes magical mystical litems.
Dragon Image:
20113002_350.png

Thank you
jyoV0R5.pngk5Bqzwg.pngYpi7anQ.pngkDGtg6p.png
[center]@Blizoria yep looks good, feel free to send payment when ready! @Horseesill payment looks correct, though I should let you know that I cannot add violets to the tree because they have not been drawn. If you do want purple flowers in the tree, you can get a similar effect by ordering a rosebush that grows behind the hemlock and has blue and purple roses sitting on top (Cost = 5k treasure + 2x[Wilting Rose or Withered Rose]). Example: [Img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/37e13be78d7ed8c9cdfb6432c4935178/tumblr_oqqrplGoj41u3wsjco8_r2_250.png[/IMG] @widmo payment received and added to queue @Journey Looks good if you'd like to send payment! @bora [i]Crystalline cavern // Hues of treasures to be found // Bats huddling on the ceiling // Join dragons nestled in the underground. [/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/7452/f/2017/299/d/a/1346_150px_bora_by_miirshroom-dbrtmj4.png[/img] @candyninja101 [i]A still winter's day // Creatures hide in the threshes // Snow crystals sparkle[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/417e/f/2017/299/3/5/1347_200px_candyninja101_by_miirshroom-dbrty52.png[/img] @sgkat [i]Creeping so slowly // Snails trail over blackened bones // Thorns silently spread.[/i] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/835d/f/2017/299/9/3/1348_200px_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbrty5u.png[/img] [size=2]Have some geraniums outside that need to be rescued for winter. Can't do that today though because it is raining :([/size][/center]
@Blizoria yep looks good, feel free to send payment when ready!

@Horseesill payment looks correct, though I should let you know that I cannot add violets to the tree because they have not been drawn. If you do want purple flowers in the tree, you can get a similar effect by ordering a rosebush that grows behind the hemlock and has blue and purple roses sitting on top (Cost = 5k treasure + 2x[Wilting Rose or Withered Rose]). Example:
tumblr_oqqrplGoj41u3wsjco8_r2_250.png

@widmo payment received and added to queue

@Journey Looks good if you'd like to send payment!

@bora
Crystalline cavern //
Hues of treasures to be found //
Bats huddling on the ceiling //
Join dragons nestled in the underground.

1346_150px_bora_by_miirshroom-dbrtmj4.png

@candyninja101
A still winter's day //
Creatures hide in the threshes //
Snow crystals sparkle

1347_200px_candyninja101_by_miirshroom-dbrty52.png

@sgkat
Creeping so slowly //
Snails trail over blackened bones //
Thorns silently spread.

1348_200px_sgkat_by_miirshroom-dbrty5u.png

Have some geraniums outside that need to be rescued for winter. Can't do that today though because it is raining :(
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom It looks great! (As always.) Thank you!
@miirshroom It looks great! (As always.) Thank you!

Projects
Wishlist
Bio Resources
Acp3eET.png*NIdUF6j.pngJKNmjbX.pngHFIQUjw.pngSFXnr9A.png2KqnYj4.pngUifrkF6.pnghBq372b.pngK4kr5BC.pngEeIVgVi.png8ayfQ7p.pngemtOFWD.pngfNFWviE.pngWANW32a.png6l90A3T.pngUS7UtHx.png
@miirshroom
oh my gosh, it's perfect !! thank you so much !! it's exactly what i was hoping for, i love it so much ahhh ! thank you again, i adore it !!
@miirshroom
oh my gosh, it's perfect !! thank you so much !! it's exactly what i was hoping for, i love it so much ahhh ! thank you again, i adore it !!
JooSuWk.png
@miirshroom

alright then, that'd be wonderful.

Thank you for your patience, i'll send the items above, two withered roses, and the 17kt right away. :)
@miirshroom

alright then, that'd be wonderful.

Thank you for your patience, i'll send the items above, two withered roses, and the 17kt right away. :)
1367_150px_horseesill_by_miirshroom_dbtl9m8_by_horseesill-dbtp62y.png
@miirshroom So Pretty! Thank you!
@miirshroom So Pretty! Thank you!
cmbbdre_by_teemay-dc67kf2.gifb189c39affbc1cd2786e7acb05c35e84-dc0klir.pngv7rczab_by_teemay-dc67kh1.gif77153a6b8879362972bca82c5818f233.png
FR+7

Image width: 250

Planter: pots - custom hue based on this boyo - a5

Substrate: pink quartz

Structural Elements: x2 Light Flight Columns

Bonsai: Miniature Potash Peach - Spring - Windblown

Plants: x3 hallowed ivy, x2 dayglo thresh, x1 narcissus

Creatures: x1 white lace honeybees, x1 petalwing matriarch

Decorations: x1 shadow runestone, x1 custom gem pile (morganite + chrysoberyl), x2 rose quartz crystal, x1 large rodent skull, x1 moonglow thorns

Placement Directions: I'd like the petalwing matriarch to be open-winged, for one strand of the hallowed ivy to be on top of the columns, and maybe for the moonglow thorns to be wrapped around the bonsai and pillars? Other than that it's whatever you think looks best!

-

Planter: pots - custom hue change to match cream cherub - a5

Substrate: blue quartz

Structural Elements: x1 small trellis (birch)

Bonsai: (wisp fruit - spring - windblown) (specialty rose bush - pale blue roses, like the ones from the regular rose bushes - white leaves)

Plants: x1 hallowed ivy, x2 bluelipped thresh

Creatures: x1 albino hedgehog, x1 white lace honeybee

Decorations: x2 blue quartz crystal, x1 large rodent skull, x1 juniper deadwood

Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks best!

payment notes
[*]66500 treasure
[*]x15 miniature potash peach
[*]x2 wind familiar
[*]x20 intact clay relief
[*]x40 hallowed ivy
[*]x20 dayglo thresh
[*]x5 daffodil
[*]x20 white lace honeybees
[*]x15 petalwing matriarch
[*]x1 shadow runestone
[*]x1 morganite
[*]x1 chrysoberyl
[*]x20 rose quartz
[*]x5 strangling/janustrap root
[*]x10 sanded birch plank
[*]x15 wisp fruit

[*]x20 bluelipped thresh
[*]x20 sandstrike/everglade hedgehog
[*]x20 blue quartz
[*]x10 leather
[*]x20 squirrel skull

Planter: pots - custom hue based on this boyo - a5

Substrate: pink quartz

Structural Elements: x2 Light Flight Columns

Bonsai: Miniature Potash Peach - Spring - Windblown

Plants: x3 hallowed ivy, x2 dayglo thresh, x1 narcissus

Creatures: x1 white lace honeybees, x1 petalwing matriarch

Decorations: x1 shadow runestone, x1 custom gem pile (morganite + chrysoberyl), x2 rose quartz crystal, x1 large rodent skull, x1 moonglow thorns

Placement Directions: I'd like the petalwing matriarch to be open-winged, for one strand of the hallowed ivy to be on top of the columns, and maybe for the moonglow thorns to be wrapped around the bonsai and pillars? Other than that it's whatever you think looks best!

-

Planter: pots - custom hue change to match cream cherub - a5

Substrate: blue quartz

Structural Elements: x1 small trellis (birch)

Bonsai: (wisp fruit - spring - windblown) (specialty rose bush - pale blue roses, like the ones from the regular rose bushes - white leaves)

Plants: x1 hallowed ivy, x2 bluelipped thresh

Creatures: x1 albino hedgehog, x1 white lace honeybee

Decorations: x2 blue quartz crystal, x1 large rodent skull, x1 juniper deadwood

Placement Directions: Whatever you think looks best!

payment notes
[*]66500 treasure
[*]x15 miniature potash peach
[*]x2 wind familiar
[*]x20 intact clay relief
[*]x40 hallowed ivy
[*]x20 dayglo thresh
[*]x5 daffodil
[*]x20 white lace honeybees
[*]x15 petalwing matriarch
[*]x1 shadow runestone
[*]x1 morganite