Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 493 494
@miirshroom

It's awesome! :o Thank you!!!!
@miirshroom

It's awesome! :o Thank you!!!!
XgFzLz3.gif
@miirshroom That... that... that is so much more beautiful than I visualize it to be!!! Thank you ????

(Can I also be pinged for the special event pls?)
@miirshroom That... that... that is so much more beautiful than I visualize it to be!!! Thank you ????

(Can I also be pinged for the special event pls?)
MFWh19G.pngrVCMhYD.pngL37DBCa.pngxYEKsGr.pngSJ5MCRH.pngKD1nywx.pngPJtYQGv.png43ScKfa.pngoWObM4z.pngx82YUcY.pnguFjitUa.pngVnyRzRL.pngOWShLOa.pngLRm7h2X.pnga6rkjNQ.png6rUIu9p.pngupa4sft.png
[center][size=5][b][u]SPECIAL EFFECTS SHOP[/u][/b][/size] [size=2]@Orru @jastoz @heavenlyEarth @JCStitches @BeingOfNature @Nightmare222 @Winged0 @Timeweaver @Kitiara @Kuroida @stormyhearted @Elwine @lome @sgkat @Apothecaria @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @Abyssaurus @Electric @Renessa47 @Jazz @Lutielle @nijuku @Ponythekidrs @skyarising @quartzpuppy @RayFisch @Snowcat11 @pigeonfluff @Beele @Hawkfeather @dergon @Angii @Cyrya @RiztheHuntress @Ambitious @RogueHazel @Novetteus @tahwarts @panopticon @Seagold3733 @Exaltier @Houtori @Krystyna[/size] [b]Estimated Availability:[/b] July 24 - July 31[/center] [u]Overview[/u] [LIST=1] [*]The Special Effects Shop will aim to be open for a [b]limited[/b] period of time, at least once per season. All effects are custom designed. [*]Only [b]one type[/b] of special effect may be ordered for a single image of a size 200px or less. [*]Up to [b]two types[/b] of special effects may be ordered for a single image of a size 300px or greater, and [b]only[/b] if there's no overlap (i.e. one half snow and the other half lightning arcs). [*]There is a limit of [b]one (1) new order[/b] and [b]two (2) update orders[/b] per person (may be adjusted later in the week, depending on demand). [*]Other items may be added at the same time as the effect for the normal item/treasure costs. [i]The 5k update fee is included with Charged Sprocket payment![/i] [*]I have confirmed with Kuroida and Tunesmith that [b]I can add effects to planters that they have created[/b]. I will only have access to the flat .png images, but that should be enough for the snow and falling leaves effects. Adding a Lightning effect is more difficult, though I can make an attempt. I cannot add any additional items to these planters except for the effect. [/LIST] [u]To Order: [/u] Copy the order form code from any given section and post in thread with estimated cost. I will confirm in-thread and request payment to be sent by Message. [center][b]All orders are to be paid for in Charged Sprockets.[/b] See below for specific prices. [item=Charged Sprocket][/center] [center][size=4][u][b]i) Snow Coating[/b][/u][/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/491.snow.150Pots.Amerretti_zpsmpvhuvpk.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/455.snow.200Pots.stormyhearted_zpscbskxral.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/457.snow.150Pots.Kuroida_zpss8xhsgcu.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]Snow covering typically should [b]affect the entire planter[/b]. The exception to this is if you wish to transition from half of the planter having snow to the other half not having any (only for 300px width or greater!), in which case payment is half of the below-listed sprocket cost, (rounded up). [*]The below pricing assumes average snow coverage similar to the examples above [b]and no more than one (1) bonsai tree per 100 pixels of snow coverage width.[/b] Add a cost of 5x currency for every extra tree within the snow-covered zone (i.e. 3 trees in 200px = 25 Sprockets + 5 Sprockets = 30 Sprockets). [*]Snow cannot be placed on Smoky Wisp Trees. Price will remain the same, but snow coverage will be more highly detailed to compensate. [*]Snow is also not typically placed on top of creatures, though they may be placed to sit in the snow. [/LIST] [b][u]Snow-covered Planters Pricing[/u][/b] [b]100 pixel width[/b] = [b]15x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]150 pixel width[/b] = [b]20x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]200 pixel width[/b] = [b]25x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]300 pixel width[/b] = [b]35x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]350 pixel width[/b] = [b]45x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]400 pixel width[/b] = [b]55x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]500 pixel width[/b] = [b]65x[/b] Charged Sprocket [size=2]*If you don't know the width of your image, you can ask me to confirm. [/size] [code][u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] N/A [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] N/A [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/code] [center][size=4][u][b]ii) Windblown Leaves/Blossoms[/b][/u][/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/493.Petals.1xOrd.disconcerto_zps9axljrcy.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/492.leaves.200Pots.Drogonhe1_zpsoxsuyhmb.png[/img][img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/Updates%20to%20Bonsai%20401-500/480.leaves.2xOrd.proserpinaseeds_zpskysi7jpk.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]The windblown leaves or blossoms [b]must originate[/b] from a bonsai visible inside the given image. [*]The effect is priced by the [b]number of bonsai[/b] that it is applied to. [*]They should typically be applied to all allowable tree types in a given planter for the best effect, but you may also select only a few bonsai. [/LIST] [b]Allowed Bonsai Types:[/b] [u]Type 1: Summer and Autumn Leaves[/u] All 6 Maple types All 4 Oak types All 3 Birches (includes Starwood!) Bamboo Willows [u]Type 2: Spring Blossoms and Summer/Autumn Leaves[/u] All Apples (includes All-seasons) Potash Peach & Wisp Fruit [b][u]Windblown Leaves Planter Pricing[/u][/b] [b]10x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]per bonsai[/b] Can be ordered with any planter size or type from 100px to 500px [code][u]Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Number of bonsai for effect:[/b] N/A [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/code] [center][size=4][u][b]iii) Lightning Strikes[/b][/u][/size] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.16c.Cacti.Lightning.plain_zpsb1t1efgf.png[/img]versus[img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.16b.Cacti.Lightning_zpsq8mzv2ro.png[/img][/center] [LIST] [*]The lightning arc [b]must travel between at least two points[/b] within a given planter. [*][b]Multiple arcs[/b] can be added at additional cost. [*]At least one of the [b]Terminal Points[/b] must be selected from the list below. [*]If no terminal exists, a copper spire of the smallest size will be provided at no extra charge. [*]The second end of the arc can be any object, typically Artist's Choice but requests can be made (see below for a list of suggestions). [/LIST] [b]Allowed Lightning Arc Terminal Points:[/b] Lightning Runestone Lightning Hybrid Fragment Copper Spire Copper Pot [b][i]Suggested arc end objects:[/i][/b] [i]Glow mushroom Lume Daffodil Withered Rose Madame Snapdragon Bluelipped Thresh Static Lemming Duskrat Magpie (i.e. Storm Seeker) Squall Seeker Meal Moth Runic Pug Moth (Lightning re-colour) Deadwood bonsai[/i] [u][b]Lightning Arc planter pricing:[/b][/u] [b]1 arc[/b] (typical for 100-200px) = [b]15x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]2 arcs[/b] (typical for 200-350px) = [b]30x[/b] Charged Sprocket [b]3 arcs[/b] (typical for 350-500px) = [b]45x[/b] Charged Sprocket ...etc. [code][u]Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Number of lightning arcs:[/b] N/A [b]Estimated Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Requested Terminal point:[/b] [b]Requested Arc End point:[/b] [b]Other Placement Directions:[/b] N/A[/code] If there are any questions, feel free to ask and I'll update this information or add an F.A.Q. as necessary. The Lightning Strikes in particular can be considered currently in "beta".

Overview
  1. The Special Effects Shop will aim to be open for a limited period of time, at least once per season. All effects are custom designed.
  2. Only one type of special effect may be ordered for a single image of a size 200px or less.
  3. Up to two types of special effects may be ordered for a single image of a size 300px or greater, and only if there's no overlap (i.e. one half snow and the other half lightning arcs).
  4. There is a limit of one (1) new order and two (2) update orders per person (may be adjusted later in the week, depending on demand).
  5. Other items may be added at the same time as the effect for the normal item/treasure costs. The 5k update fee is included with Charged Sprocket payment!
  6. I have confirmed with Kuroida and Tunesmith that I can add effects to planters that they have created. I will only have access to the flat .png images, but that should be enough for the snow and falling leaves effects. Adding a Lightning effect is more difficult, though I can make an attempt. I cannot add any additional items to these planters except for the effect.

To Order:
Copy the order form code from any given section and post in thread with estimated cost. I will confirm in-thread and request payment to be sent by Message.

All orders are to be paid for in Charged Sprockets.
See below for specific prices.
Charged Sprocket

i) Snow Coating
491.snow.150Pots.Amerretti_zpsmpvhuvpk.png455.snow.200Pots.stormyhearted_zpscbskxral.png457.snow.150Pots.Kuroida_zpss8xhsgcu.png
  • Snow covering typically should affect the entire planter. The exception to this is if you wish to transition from half of the planter having snow to the other half not having any (only for 300px width or greater!), in which case payment is half of the below-listed sprocket cost, (rounded up).
  • The below pricing assumes average snow coverage similar to the examples above and no more than one (1) bonsai tree per 100 pixels of snow coverage width. Add a cost of 5x currency for every extra tree within the snow-covered zone (i.e. 3 trees in 200px = 25 Sprockets + 5 Sprockets = 30 Sprockets).
  • Snow cannot be placed on Smoky Wisp Trees. Price will remain the same, but snow coverage will be more highly detailed to compensate.
  • Snow is also not typically placed on top of creatures, though they may be placed to sit in the snow.

Snow-covered Planters Pricing
100 pixel width = 15x Charged Sprocket
150 pixel width = 20x Charged Sprocket
200 pixel width = 25x Charged Sprocket

300 pixel width = 35x Charged Sprocket
350 pixel width = 45x Charged Sprocket
400 pixel width = 55x Charged Sprocket

500 pixel width = 65x Charged Sprocket
*If you don't know the width of your image, you can ask me to confirm.
Code:
[u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] N/A [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] N/A [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A

ii) Windblown Leaves/Blossoms
493.Petals.1xOrd.disconcerto_zps9axljrcy.png492.leaves.200Pots.Drogonhe1_zpsoxsuyhmb.png480.leaves.2xOrd.proserpinaseeds_zpskysi7jpk.png

• The windblown leaves or blossoms must originate from a bonsai visible inside the given image.
  • The effect is priced by the number of bonsai that it is applied to.
  • They should typically be applied to all allowable tree types in a given planter for the best effect, but you may also select only a few bonsai.

Allowed Bonsai Types:
Type 1: Summer and Autumn Leaves
All 6 Maple types
All 4 Oak types
All 3 Birches (includes Starwood!)
Bamboo
Willows

Type 2: Spring Blossoms and Summer/Autumn Leaves
All Apples (includes All-seasons)
Potash Peach & Wisp Fruit

Windblown Leaves Planter Pricing
10x Charged Sprocket per bonsai
Can be ordered with any planter size or type from 100px to 500px
Code:
[u]Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Number of bonsai for effect:[/b] N/A [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A

iii) Lightning Strikes
00.16c.Cacti.Lightning.plain_zpsb1t1efgf.pngversus00.16b.Cacti.Lightning_zpsq8mzv2ro.png

• The lightning arc must travel between at least two points within a given planter.
  • Multiple arcs can be added at additional cost.
  • At least one of the Terminal Points must be selected from the list below.
  • If no terminal exists, a copper spire of the smallest size will be provided at no extra charge.
  • The second end of the arc can be any object, typically Artist's Choice but requests can be made (see below for a list of suggestions).

Allowed Lightning Arc Terminal Points:
Lightning Runestone
Lightning Hybrid Fragment
Copper Spire
Copper Pot

Suggested arc end objects:
Glow mushroom
Lume Daffodil
Withered Rose
Madame Snapdragon
Bluelipped Thresh
Static Lemming
Duskrat
Magpie (i.e. Storm Seeker)
Squall Seeker
Meal Moth
Runic Pug Moth (Lightning re-colour)
Deadwood bonsai

Lightning Arc planter pricing:
1 arc (typical for 100-200px) = 15x Charged Sprocket
2 arcs (typical for 200-350px) = 30x Charged Sprocket
3 arcs (typical for 350-500px) = 45x Charged Sprocket
...etc.
Code:
[u]Special Effect Type: Lightning Arcs[/u] (typical details, remove rows as needed if ordering an update) [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] N/A [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] N/A [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] N/A [b]Plants:[/b] N/A [b]Creatures:[/b] N/A [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A (effect details) [b]Number of lightning arcs:[/b] N/A [b]Estimated Sprocket Cost:[/b] N/A [b]Requested Terminal point:[/b] [b]Requested Arc End point:[/b] [b]Other Placement Directions:[/b] N/A

If there are any questions, feel free to ask and I'll update this information or add an F.A.Q. as necessary. The Lightning Strikes in particular can be considered currently in "beta".
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom I'm guessing for the update the planter has to have been ordered straight from you, am I correct? I bought a planter from Tunesmith's affiliate shop and was thinking if adding wind to it was possible or would I need to buy a completely new from you?
@miirshroom I'm guessing for the update the planter has to have been ordered straight from you, am I correct? I bought a planter from Tunesmith's affiliate shop and was thinking if adding wind to it was possible or would I need to buy a completely new from you?
ism0MYQ.pngoKlBAFC.png kRnGBHl.gif
FR +10
@miirshroom Yay, been waiting for snow coating effect! :D Could I please order 1 new bonsai and update 2 of my existing ones? [quote=New Order][u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Crimson King Maple (Summer) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] 150px Basic Grey Ceramic [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Grey Pumice [b]Plants:[/b] Silvery Ivy [b]Creatures:[/b] 1 Omen Seeker [b]Decorations:[/b] 1 Ice Fragment (small), 1 Grey Balanced Stones, 1 rodent skull (the second largest one if possible?) [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Up to you! (effect details) [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] 150px [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] 1 [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 20x [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A 150px= 5k tr Grey Pumice= 1k tr Crimson King Maple = 15x Red Maple Leaf Silvery Ivy x10 Omen Seeker x15 Glass Hybrid Fragment x1 Grey Balanced Stones = 5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone 1 large rodent skull (mystery rodent) = 10x Squirrel Skull Special Effect Snow: 20 sprockets [/quote] [quote=Bonsai Update][u]Special Effect Type: Snow Covering[/u] Updating these two Bonsais: [img]http://i.imgur.com/jfTFNSe.png[/img] and [img]http://i.imgur.com/HjUhvKB.png[/img] (effect details) [b]Pixel Width of Image:[/b] 100px each [b]Number of bonsai for snow covering:[/b] 1 each [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 15 each x 2 = 30 sprockets + 10k update fee [b]Placement Directions:[/b] N/A [/quote] I think the total cost is: 21ktr 15x Red Maple Leaf Silvery Ivy x10 Omen Seeker x15 Glass Hybrid Fragment x1 10x Perfect Skipping Stone 10x Squirrel Skull 50 sprockets Let me know if the above is correct, and I can send the payment over, thank you! :)
@miirshroom Yay, been waiting for snow coating effect! :D Could I please order 1 new bonsai and update 2 of my existing ones?

New Order wrote:
Special Effect Type: Snow Covering
Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): 150px Basic Grey Ceramic
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Grey Pumice
Plants: Silvery Ivy
Creatures: 1 Omen Seeker
Decorations: 1 Ice Fragment (small), 1 Grey Balanced Stones, 1 rodent skull (the second largest one if possible?)
Placement Directions: Up to you!

(effect details)
Pixel Width of Image: 150px
Number of bonsai for snow covering: 1
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 20x
Placement Directions: N/A

150px= 5k tr
Grey Pumice= 1k tr
Crimson King Maple = 15x Red Maple Leaf
Silvery Ivy x10
Omen Seeker x15
Glass Hybrid Fragment x1
Grey Balanced Stones = 5k treasure + 10x Perfect Skipping Stone
1 large rodent skull (mystery rodent) = 10x Squirrel Skull
Special Effect Snow: 20 sprockets

Bonsai Update wrote:
Special Effect Type: Snow Covering
Updating these two Bonsais:
jfTFNSe.png and HjUhvKB.png

(effect details)
Pixel Width of Image: 100px each
Number of bonsai for snow covering: 1 each
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 15 each x 2 = 30 sprockets + 10k update fee
Placement Directions: N/A

I think the total cost is:
21ktr
15x Red Maple Leaf
Silvery Ivy x10
Omen Seeker x15
Glass Hybrid Fragment x1
10x Perfect Skipping Stone
10x Squirrel Skull
50 sprockets

Let me know if the above is correct, and I can send the payment over, thank you! :)
@miirshroom [quote name="Order"][u]Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms[/u] [b]Bonsai (season):[/b] Honeycrisp Apple Tree (All-Seasons), Crimson Frost Birch (Autumn) [b]Planter Type (&Configuration):[/b] Type 2, config 13 [b]Planter and/or Substrate Colours:[/b] Planter: Pearly, Pink Quartz substrate [b]Plants:[/b] Chickweed (Maidens Blush), Snapdragon (Bloody Snapdragon), Cream-pink Rosebush (Cascading) [b]Creatures:[/b] Blue-Throated Hummingbird (Flying), Satin Mouse, Albino Hedgehog, Black Witch Butterfly, Fallout Moth [b]Decorations:[/b] Pastel Semi-Precious Gem Pile [b]Number of bonsai for effect:[/b] 2 [b]Estimate Sprocket Cost:[/b] 20 (?) [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Had a vision of rose on the right most planter, one tree on the top most planter and other tree on the left on the longer planter. Maidens Blush would also be on the longer planter. Which tree goes top and which on the left is completely your choice as is all the creatures and plants placements.[/quote] I believe the complete cost is: 7k treasure 1x White Slime 5x Rich Iron Ore 1x Pink Quartz 10x Honeycrisp Apple 15x Birch Twigs 10x Maidens Blush 10x Bloody Snapdragon 1x Wilting Rose 10x Blue-Throated Hummingbird 10x Satin Mouse 15x Everglade Hedgehog 1x Any familiar 10x Black Witch 10x Fallout Whisper 5x Rosy Gypsum 20x Charged Sprocket
@miirshroom
Order wrote:
Special Effect Type: Windblown Leaves/Blossoms
Bonsai (season): Honeycrisp Apple Tree (All-Seasons), Crimson Frost Birch (Autumn)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 2, config 13
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Planter: Pearly, Pink Quartz substrate
Plants: Chickweed (Maidens Blush), Snapdragon (Bloody Snapdragon), Cream-pink Rosebush (Cascading)
Creatures: Blue-Throated Hummingbird (Flying), Satin Mouse, Albino Hedgehog, Black Witch Butterfly, Fallout Moth
Decorations: Pastel Semi-Precious Gem Pile

Number of bonsai for effect: 2
Estimate Sprocket Cost: 20 (?)
Placement Directions: Had a vision of rose on the right most planter, one tree on the top most planter and other tree on the left on the longer planter. Maidens Blush would also be on the longer planter. Which tree goes top and which on the left is completely your choice as is all the creatures and plants placements.

I believe the complete cost is:
7k treasure
1x White Slime
5x Rich Iron Ore
1x Pink Quartz
10x Honeycrisp Apple
15x Birch Twigs
10x Maidens Blush
10x Bloody Snapdragon
1x Wilting Rose
10x Blue-Throated Hummingbird
10x Satin Mouse
15x Everglade Hedgehog
1x Any familiar
10x Black Witch
10x Fallout Whisper
5x Rosy Gypsum
20x Charged Sprocket
FR +10
@Jazz Yes, those are correct, except that you do not need the 10k for the 2 update fees (it's included with the sprockets)

@Cyrya That is the correct payment. One thing that I hadn't mentioned is that I can increase the image size to 200px to better show off the blowing leaves (typically 150px for that pot config), if that's okay with you? Also, I have asked Kuroida and Tunesmith for permission to add to their images, so I'll be waiting for those replies before I can get back to you on the updates.
@Jazz Yes, those are correct, except that you do not need the 10k for the 2 update fees (it's included with the sprockets)

@Cyrya That is the correct payment. One thing that I hadn't mentioned is that I can increase the image size to 200px to better show off the blowing leaves (typically 150px for that pot config), if that's okay with you? Also, I have asked Kuroida and Tunesmith for permission to add to their images, so I'll be waiting for those replies before I can get back to you on the updates.
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom awesome, thanks for the answer! if you think the 200px will look better, please do that ^^
@miirshroom awesome, thanks for the answer! if you think the 200px will look better, please do that ^^
FR +10
@miirshroom
I've got a quick question about this:
"Only one type of special effect may be ordered for a single planter at any given time."

Does this apply with pot configurations (like a double or signature)?

For example, I was wanting to order a new signature size bonsai to represent the "changing of the seasons". Would it be possible to ask for one configuration of pots to have a Windblown Blossoms effect and another one to have the Snow Coating effect?

And also, thanks for all your time and effort in making these wonderful bonsai! :)
@miirshroom
I've got a quick question about this:
"Only one type of special effect may be ordered for a single planter at any given time."

Does this apply with pot configurations (like a double or signature)?

For example, I was wanting to order a new signature size bonsai to represent the "changing of the seasons". Would it be possible to ask for one configuration of pots to have a Windblown Blossoms effect and another one to have the Snow Coating effect?

And also, thanks for all your time and effort in making these wonderful bonsai! :)
UzQhxsx.png
@miirshroom !!!! Thanks so so much!! It's absolutely stunning!! <333

EDIT: also I'd hate to do this so soon but the gemstone piles are so lovely *O* could I update mine to have the red-black under the wisp fruit tree?? If not thats okay!!
@miirshroom !!!! Thanks so so much!! It's absolutely stunning!! <333

EDIT: also I'd hate to do this so soon but the gemstone piles are so lovely *O* could I update mine to have the red-black under the wisp fruit tree?? If not thats okay!!

-Hi, I'm Kell!
-he/him, FR time +3
-currently revamping my sig/lore
1 2 ... 238 239 240 241 242 ... 493 494