Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 493 494
@miirshroom
(embarrassingly late reply) I like the Squall Seekers a lot! Thanks for remembering <3
Anyways here's mine finally....I'll probably be back for more later XD

Bonsai (season): Crimson King maple (summer), Crimson Frost birch (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 (200 px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic planter/Obsidian substrate
Plants: Dwarf mushroom, standard payment amount
Creatures: Squall Seeker x1, cave gecko (glowing stripe version) x1
Decorations: Smoky Quartz x1
Placement Directions:
  • Crimson king maple on right, crimson frost birch on left.
  • Dwarf shrooms somewhere around the birch, maybe on the left side near the edge of the planter idk ;A;
  • Squall Seeker facing right on lowest branch of maple (with his back out, not in profile), cave gecko somewhere on the ground wherever you think is best.
  • Not sure where to stick the quartz, so that's also up to you!
  • Feel free to rearrange if anything looks off--I'm not set on how I have it now, and you have a great eye for composition! :D

Payment check:
5kt
15x red maple leaf
15x birch twigs
10x obsidian
15x squall seeker
10x dwarf mushroom
10x cave gecko
10x smoky quartz

Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you so much!!!
@miirshroom
(embarrassingly late reply) I like the Squall Seekers a lot! Thanks for remembering <3
Anyways here's mine finally....I'll probably be back for more later XD

Bonsai (season): Crimson King maple (summer), Crimson Frost birch (summer)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 (200 px)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Basic planter/Obsidian substrate
Plants: Dwarf mushroom, standard payment amount
Creatures: Squall Seeker x1, cave gecko (glowing stripe version) x1
Decorations: Smoky Quartz x1
Placement Directions:
  • Crimson king maple on right, crimson frost birch on left.
  • Dwarf shrooms somewhere around the birch, maybe on the left side near the edge of the planter idk ;A;
  • Squall Seeker facing right on lowest branch of maple (with his back out, not in profile), cave gecko somewhere on the ground wherever you think is best.
  • Not sure where to stick the quartz, so that's also up to you!
  • Feel free to rearrange if anything looks off--I'm not set on how I have it now, and you have a great eye for composition! :D

Payment check:
5kt
15x red maple leaf
15x birch twigs
10x obsidian
15x squall seeker
10x dwarf mushroom
10x cave gecko
10x smoky quartz

Let me know if I missed anything, and thank you so much!!!
j7ZC7VS.png
8CoOsOh.png
x6UYTjO.png
@miirshroom I hope I did this right, the bonsais are too adorable to pass up!

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Winter) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black, black pebble substrate
Plants: Glow Mushrooms x3, Alternative dayglow Thresh x2
Creatures: Crow x1, Mouse x1
Decorations: Bird Skulls x3
Placement Directions: Both Duskrat and crow sat on the planter with glowshrroms more gathered around the tree and the thresh leading away from it. Bird skulls gathered in a small pile or around the mushrooms.

Payment:
5.5k tr
Red Maple Leaves x15
Obsidian x10
Depleted Sacridite x10
Glow Mushrooms x30
Dayglow Thresh x20
Leucristic Crow x10
Duskrat x10
Sparrow Skull x30
@miirshroom I hope I did this right, the bonsais are too adorable to pass up!

Bonsai (season): Crimson King Maple (Winter) x1
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1, 200px
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: black, black pebble substrate
Plants: Glow Mushrooms x3, Alternative dayglow Thresh x2
Creatures: Crow x1, Mouse x1
Decorations: Bird Skulls x3
Placement Directions: Both Duskrat and crow sat on the planter with glowshrroms more gathered around the tree and the thresh leading away from it. Bird skulls gathered in a small pile or around the mushrooms.

Payment:
5.5k tr
Red Maple Leaves x15
Obsidian x10
Depleted Sacridite x10
Glow Mushrooms x30
Dayglow Thresh x20
Leucristic Crow x10
Duskrat x10
Sparrow Skull x30
omE1MD3.gif
@miirshroom Wow!! These are incredible and such an awesome idea! You're currently taking orders right now?
@miirshroom Wow!! These are incredible and such an awesome idea! You're currently taking orders right now?
Flutterbree%20Amulet%20Sig%20Adopt%20FR_zpsx36gdz3a.png
@miirshroom

Do you have any slots open at the movement..? I like to order :D

Edit: just incase you wanted to know:

Bonsai (season): x3 Wisp Fruit (Smoke) x1 Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 500 px (Blue please!)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White pebbled substrate..?
Plants: x2 Mosse (Green Algae) 1x Thresh (Bluelipped)
Creatures: x5 Dart Frog (x3 Dreamwaker x2 Puddlehopper) x1 Moths (Frost Whisper)
Decorations: x2 Runestones (water!) 3 small bird skulls x3 Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: Anywhere~

Thank you soo much!
@miirshroom

Do you have any slots open at the movement..? I like to order :D

Edit: just incase you wanted to know:

Bonsai (season): x3 Wisp Fruit (Smoke) x1 Paper Birch (Starwood Night)
Planter Type (&Configuration): Type 1 500 px (Blue please!)
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: White pebbled substrate..?
Plants: x2 Mosse (Green Algae) 1x Thresh (Bluelipped)
Creatures: x5 Dart Frog (x3 Dreamwaker x2 Puddlehopper) x1 Moths (Frost Whisper)
Decorations: x2 Runestones (water!) 3 small bird skulls x3 Quartz Crystal
Placement Directions: Anywhere~

Thank you soo much!
35326_s.gif
@miirshroom That is a cute username. XD

May I occupy a slot? I am looking at what I'd like.
@miirshroom That is a cute username. XD

May I occupy a slot? I am looking at what I'd like.
WaterNest_zpswzgpbr3n.gif
@Miirshroom
I sent you a form for one of these a while ago, and never received an answer. Clarify, please?
@Miirshroom
I sent you a form for one of these a while ago, and never received an answer. Clarify, please?
2ECUufo.pnglYpSCN5.pngB56DTEe.png1gEpZ0H.pngBNLSVhl.png6FgVFSd.png
[center]@Uinen @paragonAssassin @wildwolfprincess @nijuku @Kodex @Tauress @rororat @Bluedragon @felinefuschia Added you all to the order queue! @Raeyena @MahouRain Yep, I am still taking orders. You can be added to the queue after posting an order and sending payment. @Echoscries For the planter you want updated, I have a few questions: 1) Did you want the Autumn Wisp Fruit in the same position as the existing Wisp Fruit (replacing it), or 2 more trees added? 2) Is the platinum pot to replace one of the existing silver one, or added somewhere to the side, and if so then which one? It's going to be extremely hard to add all the new stuff unless the image size is extended with a new pot so that it's 300px instead of 200px. @Aquacoral The last message I found from you was on September 15 asking if you should send payment. I'm not sure why, but I never responded to your message. It must have been honestly forgotten since I never add orders to my queue until after I receive the payment. I've attached your order below if you still wanted to send the payment and be added to the queue (queue is shown near the bottom of the front page). [quote name="Aquacoral" date=2015-08-07 17:37:51] [b]Bonsai:[/b] Spring [b]Planter Type:[/b] Type one, (the standard planter dish) 200px. Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue [b]Plants:[/b] Green Algae, Blue-lipped Thresh [b]Creatures:[/b] Java Sparrow, Wasteland Pauper [b]Decorations:[/b] N/A [b]Placement Directions:[/b] Sparrow on the left-hand side of the tree and wasteland pauper in the air to the right. Green algae as ground cover with one or two blue-lipped threshes along the far right side of the planter. Payment: 4k treasure / 2xLabradorite for blue colour / 15xMaple Seed for Spring Trident Maple / 10xGreen Algae (gives you 3 clumps that cover about 1/3 of the 200px. plant / 10xBlue-lipped Thresh (cost for 1 threshes) / 10xJava Sparrow (cost for 1 sparrow) / 15xWasteland Pauper / [/quote] [/center]
@Uinen @paragonAssassin @wildwolfprincess @nijuku @Kodex @Tauress @rororat @Bluedragon @felinefuschia Added you all to the order queue!

@Raeyena @MahouRain Yep, I am still taking orders. You can be added to the queue after posting an order and sending payment.

@Echoscries For the planter you want updated, I have a few questions: 1) Did you want the Autumn Wisp Fruit in the same position as the existing Wisp Fruit (replacing it), or 2 more trees added? 2) Is the platinum pot to replace one of the existing silver one, or added somewhere to the side, and if so then which one? It's going to be extremely hard to add all the new stuff unless the image size is extended with a new pot so that it's 300px instead of 200px.

@Aquacoral The last message I found from you was on September 15 asking if you should send payment. I'm not sure why, but I never responded to your message. It must have been honestly forgotten since I never add orders to my queue until after I receive the payment. I've attached your order below if you still wanted to send the payment and be added to the queue (queue is shown near the bottom of the front page).
Aquacoral wrote on 2015-08-07:
Bonsai: Spring
Planter Type: Type one, (the standard planter dish) 200px.
Planter and/or Substrate Colours: Blue
Plants: Green Algae, Blue-lipped Thresh
Creatures: Java Sparrow, Wasteland Pauper
Decorations: N/A
Placement Directions: Sparrow on the left-hand side of the tree and wasteland pauper in the air to the right. Green algae as ground cover with one or two blue-lipped threshes along the far right side of the planter.

Payment:
4k treasure /
2xLabradorite for blue colour /
15xMaple Seed for Spring Trident Maple /
10xGreen Algae (gives you 3 clumps that cover about 1/3 of the 200px. plant /
10xBlue-lipped Thresh (cost for 1 threshes) /
10xJava Sparrow (cost for 1 sparrow) /
15xWasteland Pauper /
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
[center][u][b][size=4]General (Anniversary) Update![/size][/b][/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/Driftwood-Test-1_zpsabmhd8bv.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Teasers/00.08.miirshroom_zpsjgtw9waz.png[/img] [b]1st Shop Concept[/b] vs. [b]BonsaiPixels Today![/b] [size=2]@Abyssaurus @Aleise @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @BeingOfNature @Clocks @Cobalt @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Kitiara @Kuroida @Lutielle @Maosayshi @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Pyramidia @Quenya @Renessa47 @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @TricksAndThings @Troix @Urisk @Winged0 @amia1996 @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @pepster @proserpinaseeds @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @stormyhearted @straekitty @Kuroida @ryttu3k @Dreamscape195[/size] [u][b]1. Item previews[/b][/u] I decided to finally make some preview images to give a sense of scale for the different items. It will still be a while before I'm able to work on new items, and when that happens I plan to focus mostly on [b]plants[/b] since variety there is still pretty lacking. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/All%20Plants.text_zpswzrbblwq.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/All%20Creatures%20gather.text_zpscr5mqo4b.png[/img] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/All%20Creatures%20Coli.text_zpskjinevvs.png[/img] [u][b]2. Special Bonsai Updates[/b][/u] I added a few more special regional and seasonal morphs for the existing bonsai available: [b]Starwood Day[/b] and [b]Starwood Night[/b] Birches are based on the Arcane Starwood Strand Region. They have the same cost as the Paper Birch (10xBirch Logs) [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Birch%20Tree%20preview_zpsgi2ntk4y.png[/img] [b]Light[/b] and [b]Shadow[/b] Redwoods are regional varieties based on the trees shown on the World Map for each of those regions. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/00-Shop-graphic-redwood2_zpsuue5e5mo.png[/img] [b]All-Seasons[/b] Apple bonsai are available for all types of apple. The all-seasons version has flowers and growing apples at the same time. [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Honey%20Crisp%20preview_zpswcjawhmu.png[/img] Also, I put up the last 2 remaining oak bonsai for quick funding a few days ago, and they they were funded by [b]Namsuh[/b] and [b]Echoscries[/b]! At the same time a few additional updates were made to the colours of the of the existing oak bonsai so that the colours of each are more distinct. Willow Oak = 10xSunkernel [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Oak.Willow.preview_zpsvga4nsto.png[/img] Black Oak = 10xStonecorn [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/Oak.Black.preview_zpsihmy43so.png[/img] [u][b]3. Progress on Shop Affiliates[/b][/u] From [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/adopt/1241522/135#13776078]This Poll[/url] back in early September. I ended up getting too busy too quickly to work on the Affiliates hiring concept as much as I'd have liked, so it's been delayed. It may still be a while yet before I actually work out application forms and etc. but in the meantime, I'm going to make available a bunch of assets based on the Coliseum items for people to try using in Photoshop. Available assets are posted in the last post of the front page, but I'll repost them here: [quote][size=5][u][b]Public Art Assets[/b][/u][/size] [u][b]Rules:[/b][/u] [left][LIST=1] [*]You [b]can[/b] use these assets for yourself or at the request of others [*]You [b]may not[/b] charge for any services involving the use of these assets [*]You [b]can[/b] change the colours, remix with pixel art assets from other sources, modify assets for animation, etc. [*]You [b]may not[/b] take any additional assets from the BonsaiPixels shop aside from the ones made available in this post [/LIST][/left] [size=4][b][url=https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5lf_0x4rneeSUpvZ2NySXphclE/view?usp=sharing]100px planter .psd file[/url][/b] [b][url=https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5lf_0x4rneeMExBQzBraTNpdE0]200px planter .psd file[/url][/b][/size] [size=2]Note: "Download" icon should be located near top of screen in Google Drive[/size] [u]Sheet #1[/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/z.Applicant%20Trees_zpseihynn1k.png[/img] [u]Sheet #2[/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/c.Coliseum.02-Owlet.Hedgie.Frog.Scarab.Moth_zpsbdchddkd.png[/img] [u]Sheet #3[/u] [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/c.Coliseum.01-IvyampThreshampMushroomsampMilkweed_zpstpenz2pq.png[/img][/quote] [u][b]4. Added Planter Sizes[/b][/u] Added a 150 px and 300px options for Type 1 Planters, based on requests 100 pixel width = 4k treasure [b]150 pixel width[/b] = 5k treasure 200 pixel width = 5k treasure [b]300 pixel width[/b] = 7k treasure 500 pixel width = 10k treasure [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/00%20graphics/Samples/All%20Dishes.3.2_zps6eziiagw.png[/img] [/center]
General (Anniversary) Update!

Driftwood-Test-1_zpsabmhd8bv.png 00.08.miirshroom_zpsjgtw9waz.png
1st Shop Concept vs. BonsaiPixels Today!

@Abyssaurus @Aleise @Annqueru @Apothecaria @ArmouredHunter @Artemis @Azelas @Bashka @BeingOfNature @Clocks @Cobalt @Electric @Elwine @Erratic @Fujo @Ghostgirl32 @Gingine @Godspeed @IronPen @JCStitches @Javen @Jazz @JovaniSkye @Juushika @Juyoung @Kitiara @Kuroida @Lutielle @Maosayshi @ModestMouse @Morigan @Mort @NamedDame @Nightmare222 @NoAkei @Orru @Pyramidia @Quenya @Renessa47 @ShadowWolf @Stannum @Stormdragon @Sunset @SuzumeSan @Tanija @Timeweaver @TricksAndThings @Troix @Urisk @Winged0 @amia1996 @beckyh2112 @dualscepters @jastoz @kjolvor @kokobean22 @lome @pepster @proserpinaseeds @salander867 @saqurtuliq @sgkat @stormyhearted @straekitty @Kuroida @ryttu3k @Dreamscape195

1. Item previews
I decided to finally make some preview images to give a sense of scale for the different items. It will still be a while before I'm able to work on new items, and when that happens I plan to focus mostly on plants since variety there is still pretty lacking.

All%20Plants.text_zpswzrbblwq.png

All%20Creatures%20gather.text_zpscr5mqo4b.png

All%20Creatures%20Coli.text_zpskjinevvs.png

2. Special Bonsai Updates
I added a few more special regional and seasonal morphs for the existing bonsai available:

Starwood Day and Starwood Night Birches are based on the Arcane Starwood Strand Region. They have the same cost as the Paper Birch (10xBirch Logs)
Birch%20Tree%20preview_zpsgi2ntk4y.png

Light and Shadow Redwoods are regional varieties based on the trees shown on the World Map for each of those regions.
00-Shop-graphic-redwood2_zpsuue5e5mo.png

All-Seasons Apple bonsai are available for all types of apple. The all-seasons version has flowers and growing apples at the same time.
Honey%20Crisp%20preview_zpswcjawhmu.png

Also, I put up the last 2 remaining oak bonsai for quick funding a few days ago, and they they were funded by Namsuh and Echoscries! At the same time a few additional updates were made to the colours of the of the existing oak bonsai so that the colours of each are more distinct.

Willow Oak = 10xSunkernel
Oak.Willow.preview_zpsvga4nsto.png

Black Oak = 10xStonecorn
Oak.Black.preview_zpsihmy43so.png

3. Progress on Shop Affiliates
From This Poll back in early September. I ended up getting too busy too quickly to work on the Affiliates hiring concept as much as I'd have liked, so it's been delayed. It may still be a while yet before I actually work out application forms and etc. but in the meantime, I'm going to make available a bunch of assets based on the Coliseum items for people to try using in Photoshop. Available assets are posted in the last post of the front page, but I'll repost them here:
Quote:
Public Art Assets

Rules:
  1. You can use these assets for yourself or at the request of others
  2. You may not charge for any services involving the use of these assets
  3. You can change the colours, remix with pixel art assets from other sources, modify assets for animation, etc.
  4. You may not take any additional assets from the BonsaiPixels shop aside from the ones made available in this post

100px planter .psd file
200px planter .psd file

Note: "Download" icon should be located near top of screen in Google Drive

Sheet #1
z.Applicant%20Trees_zpseihynn1k.png

Sheet #2
c.Coliseum.02-Owlet.Hedgie.Frog.Scarab.Moth_zpsbdchddkd.png

Sheet #3
c.Coliseum.01-IvyampThreshampMushroomsampMilkweed_zpstpenz2pq.png

4. Added Planter Sizes
Added a 150 px and 300px options for Type 1 Planters, based on requests

100 pixel width = 4k treasure
150 pixel width = 5k treasure
200 pixel width = 5k treasure
300 pixel width = 7k treasure
500 pixel width = 10k treasure
All%20Dishes.3.2_zps6eziiagw.png
@miirshroom
1) I'd like to add two more trees, please~
2)Hmm... If you think I need the more room with the extra pot then lets got that way and maybe have two silver and two platinum pots if that is okay~ How much will extending it cost? Just so I add the right amount when I send payment.
@miirshroom
1) I'd like to add two more trees, please~
2)Hmm... If you think I need the more room with the extra pot then lets got that way and maybe have two silver and two platinum pots if that is okay~ How much will extending it cost? Just so I add the right amount when I send payment.
tumblr_p1rwc5XOiZ1uisimlo2_100.gif
My Mother & BFF
Feb. 10th, 1964 to
Dec. 1st, 2017
Fought cancer and lost
I love you so much, R.I.P.
................. tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo7_r1_100.png
vDvbhyI.png
n7OCA1X.png
echo
she
+3 fr
tumblr
tumblr_oz8eywPzzF1uisimlo6_r1_100.gif
@Echoscries An additional 2k treasure to extend 100px should be enough!
@Echoscries An additional 2k treasure to extend 100px should be enough!
1 2 ... 158 159 160 161 162 ... 493 494