Back

Adoptables

Create, adopt, or show off your adoptables.
TOPIC | ~BonsaiPixels~ [On Break]
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 493 494
@miirshroom The link for the graphs it says we need permission so I send a request =D

EDIT: Can I extend my current planter to the full length (500px) or do I need to change planters?
@miirshroom The link for the graphs it says we need permission so I send a request =D

EDIT: Can I extend my current planter to the full length (500px) or do I need to change planters?
@miirshroom I'm really interested in being part of the selection (although school hasn't started yet so I might have to back out of this later on, depending on how my courses go). In any case, please give me a ping when you start the process :)
@miirshroom I'm really interested in being part of the selection (although school hasn't started yet so I might have to back out of this later on, depending on how my courses go). In any case, please give me a ping when you start the process :)
cCkZ0A5.pngH8PMPsK.gifcCkZ0A5.png

@Quenya I changed some settings and I think it's been published properly, perhaps try again now>
@Quenya I changed some settings and I think it's been published properly, perhaps try again now>
qIcJ82H.pngEmI9Jgd.png2ZYu6OU.png0mjfpw6.pngPXqYGyl.png
@miirshroom, I'd like a ping for the start of selection! I'm still very keen! :D
@miirshroom, I'd like a ping for the start of selection! I'm still very keen! :D
DSEHBxF.png
@miirshroom make sure you relax! don't stress yourself out just for our benefit!

And totes ping me for when you start selecting c:
@miirshroom make sure you relax! don't stress yourself out just for our benefit!

And totes ping me for when you start selecting c:
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@miirshroom Ah alright thank you very much for the response~! Also oh my gosh you added Fallout Whispers you terrible person now I need to update my planter and get a second or like ten more or something ahhhhh why you do this? [img]http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/miirshroom/Bonsai%20Pixels%20401-500/453.200Pots.iHibariKyoya_zpsrwd6klkn.png[/img] I'd like to add in the far right pot a spring tortiseshell bamboo behind the mushrooms in the pot with a fallout whisper perched upon it near the top please <3 Payment would be [u]5k Treasure, x15 Bamboo Shoot, x10 Fallout Whisper[/u]. This is mine and oh man am I planning my next one xD
@miirshroom
Ah alright thank you very much for the response~! Also oh my gosh you added Fallout Whispers you terrible person now I need to update my planter and get a second or like ten more or something ahhhhh why you do this?

453.200Pots.iHibariKyoya_zpsrwd6klkn.png

I'd like to add in the far right pot a spring tortiseshell bamboo behind the mushrooms in the pot with a fallout whisper perched upon it near the top please <3

Payment would be 5k Treasure, x15 Bamboo Shoot, x10 Fallout Whisper. This is mine and oh man am I planning my next one xD
r7LsxK2.png
@miirshroom

aaah!! frogs!!!! do they need to be funded, or..? i'd love to fund some frogs and leucistic crows, when they're available!!
@miirshroom

aaah!! frogs!!!! do they need to be funded, or..? i'd love to fund some frogs and leucistic crows, when they're available!!
tumblr_o0zdk7U6M21u3wsjco6_250.png a1rYPJ5.png

gASzi6V.pngtP5PUOX.png

they/them; +17fr
doodle art
@miirshroom
Thank you for the update! :D I would really like to try and apply? To be able to help out with this would be amazing, because as others have said it's a lovely thing you have going and it'd be a shame to see it close due to the ever increasing popularity.
@miirshroom
Thank you for the update! :D I would really like to try and apply? To be able to help out with this would be amazing, because as others have said it's a lovely thing you have going and it'd be a shame to see it close due to the ever increasing popularity.
@miirshroom Hahah, that is what I voted! xD Worst Case Scenario is shop hiatus and no text blurbs! (They're so endearing ;_;) I'M SO PSYCHED ABOUT WHISPERS COMING OUT, AHHHHHH. Honestly, I'm so far behind on things I want, that it'll take me a good long while to get everyone what I want for them, so as long as you're happy and not going crazy, I'm happy! ^^
@miirshroom Hahah, that is what I voted! xD Worst Case Scenario is shop hiatus and no text blurbs! (They're so endearing ;_;) I'M SO PSYCHED ABOUT WHISPERS COMING OUT, AHHHHHH. Honestly, I'm so far behind on things I want, that it'll take me a good long while to get everyone what I want for them, so as long as you're happy and not going crazy, I'm happy! ^^
@miirshroom thanks for the update! If you decide to release some assets for us to try I'd love to be pinged, I might apply for the subshop but it would really depend on how much time it would cost me and the only way is to try it...
@miirshroom thanks for the update! If you decide to release some assets for us to try I'd love to be pinged, I might apply for the subshop but it would really depend on how much time it would cost me and the only way is to try it...
a19GnnT.png .................. they/them 3IxnR89.png hopeless nerd 3IxnR89.png FR+9
1 2 ... 133 134 135 136 137 ... 493 494