Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ◊ Deus' Emporium
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37
Could I get a slot for nebulous filigree one?
Could I get a slot for nebulous filigree one?
image0.png Iconx100t.png bl5TOUW.gif Full Signature
FR Tips & Lingo
Shopping List
@Sitten1115

You've been added to the reprint list should it gather enough interest for a third run; there's a couple copies that haven't been picked up yet though and if those aren't gathered within the next couple weeks I'll direct one your way.
@Sitten1115

You've been added to the reprint list should it gather enough interest for a third run; there's a couple copies that haven't been picked up yet though and if those aren't gathered within the next couple weeks I'll direct one your way.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
Do you take treasure for your accents? I'm in love with Nebulous Filigree I, but I can't spare gems at the moment.

If not, I'd appreciate it if you could add me to the pinglist for your Gaoler-related works-- I'd love to buy something in your style when I have the gems.
Do you take treasure for your accents? I'm in love with Nebulous Filigree I, but I can't spare gems at the moment.

If not, I'd appreciate it if you could add me to the pinglist for your Gaoler-related works-- I'd love to buy something in your style when I have the gems.
T7Qk8Sh.pngBVq8q9P.pngtj85yjR.pngnGvTyg3.pngAf2FgF8.png
@Uniformshark @Chaosarceus

You were both down for slots on Stibknight; this is a ping to let you both know that since it didn't print I reentered it, and this year it won! You can pick it up in the marketplace, or in a chest from coli or digging.
@Uniformshark @Chaosarceus

You were both down for slots on Stibknight; this is a ping to let you both know that since it didn't print I reentered it, and this year it won! You can pick it up in the marketplace, or in a chest from coli or digging.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@StormyPhoenix29

I don't accept treasure as I need the gems in order to print the accents, sorry, and I'll add you to my general list with a note but I apologize in advance if I ping you for anything that isn't gaolers.
@StormyPhoenix29

I don't accept treasure as I need the gems in order to print the accents, sorry, and I'll add you to my general list with a note but I apologize in advance if I ping you for anything that isn't gaolers.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
Hopping on the bane train with [i]Gilded Queen[/i]. [b]500g[/b] per copy, need at least 5 prerecorded AND prepaid to print. General Pinglist - @Hyacindy @devilledegghead @SimFeetUnder @infinitelyy @Lyka @onyxdragonlady @Ranmaru @Kairoku @PocketPotato @WayRox @StriikeCommander @Anda @FlufferLover @serpents @MerlinMausi @Abaddonkarma @SassmasterMaxie @Xelha @Pyrolizard413 @Unika @SteampunkLlama @Meilkor @buythestars @ValkyrieOnline @MerlinMausi @Xarina @Menoko @firtarian @Eleni @DannaSukaira @GhostlyJasper @Mintso @kijauni @pastprologue @Xemriss @Naufragate @Mikada @Feuepine @Gaze [center]Gilded Queen [img]https://i.imgur.com/ktuAQoY.png[/img] [size=2] [columns][LIST=1] [*] PocketPotato [p] [*] shadesofchaos [*] KCDragons [p] [*] kijauni [p] [*] - [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [nextcol][LIST=1] [*] - [*] - [*] - [*] - [*] - [*] [*] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST][/columns] [/size][/center] [center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/skin/2480522]Please click here to go to the GASP thread![/url][br][br]Keywords selected: Banescale F, Accents, filigree, gold[/center][br][br][size=0]- snip snip -[/size]
Hopping on the bane train with Gilded Queen. 500g per copy, need at least 5 prerecorded AND prepaid to print.

General Pinglist - @Hyacindy @devilledegghead @SimFeetUnder @infinitelyy @Lyka @onyxdragonlady @Ranmaru @Kairoku @PocketPotato @WayRox @StriikeCommander @Anda @FlufferLover @serpents @MerlinMausi @Abaddonkarma @SassmasterMaxie @Xelha @Pyrolizard413 @Unika @SteampunkLlama @Meilkor @buythestars @ValkyrieOnline @MerlinMausi @Xarina @Menoko @firtarian @Eleni @DannaSukaira @GhostlyJasper @Mintso @kijauni @pastprologue @Xemriss @Naufragate @Mikada @Feuepine @Gaze
Gilded Queen
ktuAQoY.png

1. PocketPotato [p]
  2. shadesofchaos
  3. KCDragons [p]
  4. kijauni [p]
  5. -
  1. -
  2. -
  3. -
  4. -
  5. -
Please click here to go to the GASP thread!

Keywords selected: Banescale F, Accents, filigree, gold

- snip snip -
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
h3hyeue.png
@Osmodeus

One slot for Gilded Queen please!
@Osmodeus

tsKE8q5.png 11nVSmV.png

LF Vibrant Dragons

Art Dump!

Tot's Extra Dergs

IlQRgS6.png

@Osmodeus

@Osmodeus

@Osmodeus

I'd love a slot for Gilded Queen please (and if you do a male variant could I be pinged?)
@Osmodeus

I'd love a slot for Gilded Queen please (and if you do a male variant could I be pinged?)
77310def8a8885b2a6fbc71d6228550dc13490b4.png
756b261e7bf072facfbc9f9cb20a571e9d08001d.png
dedcc8a9a54ffec00c844f200df2a62ae2298d73.png
@Osmodeus One slot for the Queen please!
@Osmodeus One slot for the Queen please!
BannerSiggiSize.pngky82ASU.gif
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 ... 36 37