Back

Skins and Accents

Share and sell your skin creations with other players.
TOPIC | ◊ Deus' Emporium
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37
hi!! would you ever do reprints for wispwillow? :o
hi!! would you ever do reprints for wispwillow? :o
d971ff4fb5409d1fb0212bbaea2b9cd73d65cd84.png 4e90a04d31d3bcae9b4e5f8a5116f8a244da4bec.png
dusts this off

- pings were here

Hello!If you got a ping for this post it's because you're on my general accents pinglist, the spreadsheet. If you'd like to remain on my general pinglist I ask that you add yourself to the one below utilizing the new system.

As for new accents, the release of the new system looks promising; I've started revamps of the previous two I announced in here, the transmasc and transfem themed skydancers, as well as roughed out a couple new ideas. Might convert one of the reserved posts on the first page to use it to showcase wips if I have the energy to maintain it. At any rate it'll be infrequent but I do plan on doing accents again. If there's enough interest I'll set up individual lists for prints and reprints, but for now those will stay on the spreadsheet.
dusts this off

- pings were here

Hello!If you got a ping for this post it's because you're on my general accents pinglist, the spreadsheet. If you'd like to remain on my general pinglist I ask that you add yourself to the one below utilizing the new system.

As for new accents, the release of the new system looks promising; I've started revamps of the previous two I announced in here, the transmasc and transfem themed skydancers, as well as roughed out a couple new ideas. Might convert one of the reserved posts on the first page to use it to showcase wips if I have the energy to maintain it. At any rate it'll be infrequent but I do plan on doing accents again. If there's enough interest I'll set up individual lists for prints and reprints, but for now those will stay on the spreadsheet.
s0CjrtN.gif
◊ [ Deus ] ◊
[ Art | Accents ]
[ He/Him | FR +2 ]..
[ G1 Search ]
[ comms OPEN ]
yUJyALg.png649jXJG.pngsEBxtxA.png
h3hyeue.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37