Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
hello!!

thank you so much! here is my lil list :D

1. Greenskeepers Guides
2. Flameforger's Fables
3. Trickmurk Teasing
4. Phedre #56454954
5. Photographic Evidence
6. Friendly Fiend
7. Sneaky Detective
hello!!

thank you so much! here is my lil list :D

1. Greenskeepers Guides
2. Flameforger's Fables
3. Trickmurk Teasing
4. Phedre #56454954
5. Photographic Evidence
6. Friendly Fiend
7. Sneaky Detective
krmbKW6.png
@Phenri

Gone Fishing
Sneaky Detective
Trickmurk Teasing
Curageous Creatures
Wavecrest Wonders

And thank you so much to plague flight!
@Phenri

Gone Fishing
Sneaky Detective
Trickmurk Teasing
Curageous Creatures
Wavecrest Wonders

And thank you so much to plague flight!
TtDzTWB.png
Thank you!

1. Trickmurk Teasing
2. Rockbreaker's Rumors
3. Wavecrest Wonders
4. Greenskeepers Guides
5. Flameforger's Fables
6. Thundercrack Trouble
7. Crystalline Curiosity
8. Friendly Fiend
9. Gone Fishing
10. Sneaky Detective
11. Photographic Evidence
12. Hiding in the Bushes
Thank you!

1. Trickmurk Teasing
2. Rockbreaker's Rumors
3. Wavecrest Wonders
4. Greenskeepers Guides
5. Flameforger's Fables
6. Thundercrack Trouble
7. Crystalline Curiosity
8. Friendly Fiend
9. Gone Fishing
10. Sneaky Detective
11. Photographic Evidence
12. Hiding in the Bushes
Grey cat holding Wind Flight banner, by squidragon #48487
Wow, thanks!
  1. Trickmurk Teasing
  2. Greenskeepers Guides
  3. Flameforger's Fables
Wow, thanks!
  1. Trickmurk Teasing
  2. Greenskeepers Guides
  3. Flameforger's Fables
1. Rockbreaker's Rumors
2. Leveling with LithoLab
3. Phedre #56454954
4. Thundercrack Trouble
5. Trickmurk Teasing
6. Flameforger's Fables
7. Wavecrest Wonders
8. Greenskeepers Guides
9. Coffin Adopts

Thanks!
1. Rockbreaker's Rumors
2. Leveling with LithoLab
3. Phedre #56454954
4. Thundercrack Trouble
5. Trickmurk Teasing
6. Flameforger's Fables
7. Wavecrest Wonders
8. Greenskeepers Guides
9. Coffin Adopts

Thanks!
vXMTk0k.pngSand_timer.gifSwirly_Book1.pngFlowerBook1.pngBleedingEyes_Book1.pngColiCrusaders_Book1.pngCrystal_Bookend1.pngInscence.gifScale1.pngoLEe1FX.pngfy7TFa8.pnggsKMpXM.pngKitty_Swish.gif
HjHLEYt.png
HjHLEYt.png[/center]
Ah crud, I swear I responded but I clearly didn't!
Friendly Fiend please and thank you.
Ah crud, I swear I responded but I clearly didn't!
Friendly Fiend please and thank you.
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/suFiIRk.png[/img] [b][size=7][color=Maroon]CONGRATS You won![/color][/size][/b][/center] Let's see where this is at... The winners of [b]Round 6[/b] are going now! To reiterate the rules for the winners: [list][*]Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!) [*]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond! [list][*]If you do [u]not[/u] respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round. [*]If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit![/list] [*]Please ping me when submitting your picks! [/list] [center][b]Updated prize packs below![/b][/center] [b]Round 6[/b] 1. @Vendrus (re-ping from last round) 2. @Nightwind 3. @Teletraan 4. @Tigressrising 5. @Neohcs 6. @Lerawrs 7. @Purling [center][img]https://imgur.com/8G6qWRG.png[/img][/center] [quote=Thundercrack Trouble][center][item=Highland Gem Guardian][item=Thundercrack Cogspanner ][item=Standard of the Stormcatcher][skin=31058][br][br][size=2][i]Highland Gem Guardian, Thundercrack Cogspanner , Standard of the Stormcatcher, Accent: Spire Hunter[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Crystalline Curiosity][center][item=Frigid Gem Guardian][item=Glacierguard Platemail][item=Standard of the Icewarden][skin=33163][br][br][size=2][i]Frigid Gem Guardian, Glacierguard Platemail, Standard of the Icewarden, Accent: Four Feet in Snow[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Veilspun Wraiths][center][item=Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun)][item=Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun)][item=Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)][br][br][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun), Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun), Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Banescale Beasts][center][item=Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale)][item=Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale)][item=Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)][br][br][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale), Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale), Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)[/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Gaoler Gargoyle][center][item=Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler)][item=Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler)][item=Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler) ][br][br][size=2][i]Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler), Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler) [/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Curageous Creatures][center][item=Petalprayer Mantis][item=Jerboa Clawmasher][item=Clubtail Jerboa][item=Ferocious Foo][item=Valorous Battlemare][item=Ironclaw Spearmaiden][item=Sunstream Contestant][item=Frosttrail Scout][item=Raging Tiger Foo][item=Courageous Warhorse][item=Battleram Skirmisher][item=Sphinx Battlelord][item=Conflict Creature][item=Brave Sphinx][item=Scytheclaw Mantis][item=Iceridge Warrior][br][br][size=2][i]Petalprayer Mantis, Jerboa Clawmasher, Clubtail Jerboa, Ferocious Foo, Valorous Battlemare, Ironclaw Spearmaiden, Sunstream Contestant, Frosttrail Scout, Raging Tiger Foo, Courageous WarhorseBattleram Skirmisher, Sphinx BattlelordConflict Creature, Brave Sphinx, Scytheclaw Mantis, Iceridge Warrior, [/i][/size][/center][/quote][br][br][quote=Sneaky Detective][columns][outfit=1734174][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][center][item=Malign Intent][br][br][i]Malign Intent[/i][/center][/columns][/quote][br][br][quote=Hiding in the Bushes][columns][outfit=1734167][nextcol][color=transparent]xxxx[nextcol][center][item=Sapphire Woodbasket][item=Sapphire Woodbrace][item=Sapphire Woodguard][item=Sapphire Woodmask][item=Sapphire Woodtrail][item=Sapphire Woodtreads][item=Sapphire Woodwing][br][br][i]Sapphire Woodbasket, Sapphire Woodbrace, Sapphire Woodguard, Sapphire Woodmask, Sapphire Woodtrail, Sapphire Woodtreads, Sapphire Woodwing[/i][/center][/columns][/quote][br][br][quote="Phedre #56454954"] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56454954][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/564550/56454954_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][list][*]Level 25 [*]Female Gaoler [*]Stoned/Statted as Mire Flyer[/list] [b]Comes with[/b] [skin=31759][/columns][/quote][br][br][quote="Glide #52282132"] [columns][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52282132][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/522822/52282132_350.png[/img][/url][nextcol][list][*]Level 25 [*]Female Snapper [*]Unbred [*]Unstatted/Unstoned[/list] [b]Comes with[/b] [item=seapetal lei][item=seapetal flower crown][item=seapetal tail lei][item=seapetal corsage][item=grove sylvan wings][skin=29822][/columns][/quote]
suFiIRk.png

CONGRATS
You won!

Let's see where this is at...
The winners of Round 6 are going now!

To reiterate the rules for the winners:
  • Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!)
  • You have 24 hours to respond!
    • If you do not respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round.
    • If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit!
  • Please ping me when submitting your picks!
Updated prize packs below!

Round 6
1. @Vendrus (re-ping from last round)
2. @Nightwind
3. @Teletraan
4. @Tigressrising
5. @Neohcs
6. @Lerawrs
7. @Purling
8G6qWRG.png

Thundercrack Trouble wrote:
Highland Gem Guardian Thundercrack Cogspanner Standard of the Stormcatcher

Highland Gem Guardian, Thundercrack Cogspanner , Standard of the Stormcatcher, Accent: Spire Hunter

Crystalline Curiosity wrote:
Frigid Gem Guardian Glacierguard Platemail Standard of the Icewarden

Frigid Gem Guardian, Glacierguard Platemail, Standard of the Icewarden, Accent: Four Feet in Snow

Veilspun Wraiths wrote:

Primary Gene: Arc (Veilspun), Secondary Gene: Loop (Veilspun), Tertiary Gene: Flecks (Veilspun)

Banescale Beasts wrote:

Primary Gene: Candycane (Banescale), Secondary Gene: Sugarplum (Banescale), Tertiary Gene: Skeletal (Banescale)

Gaoler Gargoyle wrote:

Primary Gene: Phantom (Gaoler), Secondary Gene: Spirit (Gaoler), Tertiary Gene: Weathered (Gaoler)

Curageous Creatures wrote:
Petalprayer Mantis Jerboa Clawmasher Clubtail Jerboa Ferocious Foo Valorous Battlemare Ironclaw Spearmaiden Sunstream Contestant Frosttrail Scout Raging Tiger Foo Courageous Warhorse Battleram Skirmisher Sphinx Battlelord Conflict Creature Brave Sphinx Scytheclaw Mantis Iceridge Warrior

Petalprayer Mantis, Jerboa Clawmasher, Clubtail Jerboa, Ferocious Foo, Valorous Battlemare, Ironclaw Spearmaiden, Sunstream Contestant, Frosttrail Scout, Raging Tiger Foo, Courageous WarhorseBattleram Skirmisher, Sphinx BattlelordConflict Creature, Brave Sphinx, Scytheclaw Mantis, Iceridge Warrior,

Sneaky Detective wrote:
Malign_Intent
xxxx
Malign Intent

Malign Intent

Hiding in the Bushes wrote:
Sapphire_Druid
xxxx
Sapphire Woodbasket Sapphire Woodbrace Sapphire Woodguard Sapphire Woodmask Sapphire Woodtrail Sapphire Woodtreads Sapphire Woodwing

Sapphire Woodbasket, Sapphire Woodbrace, Sapphire Woodguard, Sapphire Woodmask, Sapphire Woodtrail, Sapphire Woodtreads, Sapphire Woodwing

Phedre #56454954 wrote:
56454954_350.png
  • Level 25
  • Female Gaoler
  • Stoned/Statted as Mire Flyer

Comes with

Glide #52282132 wrote:
52282132_350.png
  • Level 25
  • Female Snapper
  • Unbred
  • Unstatted/Unstoned

Comes with
Seapetal Lei Seapetal Flower Crown Seapetal Tail Lei Seapetal Corsage Grove Sylvan Wings
Buy glitch descendant
Renting nests
Wishlist
mzu1ECW.png
Thank you!

1. Phedre #56454954
2. Glide #52282132
Thank you!

1. Phedre #56454954
2. Glide #52282132
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you!

1. Crystalline Curiosity
2. Thundercrack Trouble
3. Sneaky Detective
4. Gaoler Gargoyle
5. Curageous Creatures
Thank you!

1. Crystalline Curiosity
2. Thundercrack Trouble
3. Sneaky Detective
4. Gaoler Gargoyle
5. Curageous Creatures