Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [PlagueDom] OOF Raffle - Cryptid Search
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22
Congrats to the winners :)
Congrats to the winners :)
H9klr6C.png89210346.png82534567.png74482983.png75493948.png
Congrats to all the Winners!
Congrats to all the Winners!
fw5Pc0h.png
@Phenri

Aaaaaahhhhhhh??????? I've never gotten drawn first before, I don't know what to do with myself jsdojifs

But you know what I gotta do:
    [1]The Perfect Assistant
@Phenri

Aaaaaahhhhhhh??????? I've never gotten drawn first before, I don't know what to do with myself jsdojifs

But you know what I gotta do:
    [1]The Perfect Assistant
Grey | She/They | +3 hours FRT
@Phenri Oh my god I've never gotten this high a draw before (can't fault first place for taking the sprite bc relatable but dang it). Thank you!!!

1. Splash!
2. Friendly Fiend
@Phenri Oh my god I've never gotten this high a draw before (can't fault first place for taking the sprite bc relatable but dang it). Thank you!!!

1. Splash!
2. Friendly Fiend
tumblr_mobg0cyIZE1sula9po1_400.gif
she/her
@phenri i hope im not too late!! this was super surprising, since i just sent some randos id have exalted anyway. and first round, even!
1. stargazing
2. wild raptor
3. photographic evidence
4. sketch bust prize (v nice style!)
5. splash!
6. the perfect assistant
7. shining caretaker
8. unyielding supporter
@phenri i hope im not too late!! this was super surprising, since i just sent some randos id have exalted anyway. and first round, even!
1. stargazing
2. wild raptor
3. photographic evidence
4. sketch bust prize (v nice style!)
5. splash!
6. the perfect assistant
7. shining caretaker
8. unyielding supporter
{windkind||fr+9||they/them}
i know this is confusing, but i didn't invent logic!
hatchling probability calculator * search maker * scry hatchling generator
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/suFiIRk.png[/img] [b][size=7][color=Maroon]CONGRATS You won![/color][/size][/b][/center] The winners of [b]Round 2[/b] are going now! To reiterate the rules for the winners: [list][*]Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!) [*]You have [b]24 hours[/b] to respond! [list][*]If you do [u]not[/u] respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round. [*]If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit![/list] [*]Please ping me when submitting your picks! [/list] [center][b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/3066549/1#post_49270054]Link to prize packs![/url][/b][/center] [b]Round 2[/b] 1. @Wylin 2. @Raevus 3. @Martine 4. @Sylvandyr 5. @Wanderingturtle 6. @Zenithdreams 7. @Laivence 8. @Betaorionis 9. @Barok 10. @Raskies
suFiIRk.png

CONGRATS
You won!

The winners of Round 2 are going now!

To reiterate the rules for the winners:
  • Please provide your top prize picks according to the number you got pulled as (ie. if you're pulled as nr. 4 in a round, list your top 4 prize packs!)
  • You have 24 hours to respond!
    • If you do not respond within the time limit, you will be placed in the following round.
    • If you fail to respond again, your pick will be forfeit!
  • Please ping me when submitting your picks!

Round 2
1. @Wylin
2. @Raevus
3. @Martine
4. @Sylvandyr
5. @Wanderingturtle
6. @Zenithdreams
7. @Laivence
8. @Betaorionis
9. @Barok
10. @Raskies
g8j0L9a.png My Timezone: FR+9
Accent Shop
1qSQ4Z1.gif | | Giving up on life and choosing death...is nothing but a blasphemy toward life. It is a violation of the natural order! | |
@Phenri Whoop, thank you!

1. Sketch Bust by Phenri
@Phenri Whoop, thank you!

1. Sketch Bust by Phenri
@Phenri

Thank you!
  1. Wandering Curator
  2. Unyielding Supporter
@Phenri

Thank you!
  1. Wandering Curator
  2. Unyielding Supporter
0qQyl09.png
@Phenri
thanks! here's my prize preference list
  1. Following a Lead
  2. Camouflage
  3. Sketch Bust by Phenri
  4. Enchanted Warden
  5. Wandering Curator
  6. Leveling with Jorybear
  7. Beginner's Battle Pack
  8. Unyielding Supporter
@Phenri
thanks! here's my prize preference list
  1. Following a Lead
  2. Camouflage
  3. Sketch Bust by Phenri
  4. Enchanted Warden
  5. Wandering Curator
  6. Leveling with Jorybear
  7. Beginner's Battle Pack
  8. Unyielding Supporter
animated square of a pixel art scene linked to my shop for them. it is a foggy lake scene with a deciduous tree and a ghostly deerlike figure, the animation seems like a wind is blowing.__pale green corgi with windsinger-like wisps tugging a red diamond kite linked to cloudsong corgi adopts__circular badge showing the snakelike spirit of wind holding a paintbrush__pixel text reading FR+18, Artist, F2U with an arrow pointing to the image to right, and They/Them.a fake familiar icon showing a grey and rose gold recolor of the mindless flight familiar linked to f2u resource thread
@Phenri Thank you! :)

1. Spoiling Custodian
2. Unyielding Supporter
3. Disappearing Apprentice
4. Sprouting Deputy
@Phenri Thank you! :)

1. Spoiling Custodian
2. Unyielding Supporter
3. Disappearing Apprentice
4. Sprouting Deputy
Bonsai pixels (tofu and tea motif) by miirshroom
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 21 22