Back

Quests & Challenges

Quests, Challenges, and Festival games.
TOPIC | [WATERDOM] Library in the Sky [CLOSED]
I read troubleshooting stuff today and a review or two for that new swift album. I'll be picking up Orlando soon tho!

Have you ever been in a book club?

I've been in a book club once and it was in middle school. we read red queen, which if im honest was less enjoyable than the older dystopians i picked from the school library.
I read troubleshooting stuff today and a review or two for that new swift album. I'll be picking up Orlando soon tho!

I've been in a book club once and it was in middle school. we read red queen, which if im honest was less enjoyable than the older dystopians i picked from the school library.
WCQwBli.png
Daily Reading
I took a little break from Tuck today to read the newest English SpyxFamily volume. It was kind of a wild ride, honestly.

Daily Question
Yes, but it's an odd story. I'm working on an undergraduate college degree at the moment, and for one school year I had the opportunity to intern at one of the local libraries. The librarian I worked for directly was the coordinator for the book club, so as part of my internship, I read the books and attended the meetings. It was a lot of fun, even if the general subject material wasn't the sort of thing I probably would have read on my own. Would 100% join a book club again, but I'd probably prefer one more focused either on a broader range of genres or on more of the fantasy/sci-fi types of works.
Daily Reading
I took a little break from Tuck today to read the newest English SpyxFamily volume. It was kind of a wild ride, honestly.

Daily Question
Yes, but it's an odd story. I'm working on an undergraduate college degree at the moment, and for one school year I had the opportunity to intern at one of the local libraries. The librarian I worked for directly was the coordinator for the book club, so as part of my internship, I read the books and attended the meetings. It was a lot of fun, even if the general subject material wasn't the sort of thing I probably would have read on my own. Would 100% join a book club again, but I'd probably prefer one more focused either on a broader range of genres or on more of the fantasy/sci-fi types of works.
Daily Reading

Read some Danny Phantom and Batman crossover fanfiction today.

Nope, never been in a book club. I don't think it's my kind of thing. I like to read at my own pace and am pretty introverted.
Daily Reading

Read some Danny Phantom and Batman crossover fanfiction today.

Nope, never been in a book club. I don't think it's my kind of thing. I like to read at my own pace and am pretty introverted.
A little bit of Spice and Wolf vol. 2 by Isuna Hasekura today, but my head hurts so "little" is... very apt. Have you ever been in a book club? No, I've never really enjoyed discussion or analysis because it reminds me too much of high school required reading and over-analysis [emoji=sandsurge deadpan size=2] I'm sure there's some chill, fun ones but I never felt the need to seek them out.
A little bit of Spice and Wolf vol. 2 by Isuna Hasekura today, but my head hurts so "little" is... very apt.

No, I've never really enjoyed discussion or analysis because it reminds me too much of high school required reading and over-analysis I'm sure there's some chill, fun ones but I never felt the need to seek them out.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
I've never been in a book club - I'm not very good at deadlines hahaha...

I started a reread of fic last night and finished it today. It's a bit cliched - a strangers to lovers situation - but I eat it up - yum yum yum! One of the main characters was told by his ex that basically he was unlovable and would ruin any relationship... so naturally, he's falling for our other MC and freaks out thinking that he's going to ruin everything before it's even begun. Angst and drama ensue, but MC 2 is a sweetheart and knows how to treat MC 1!!! He also gets to deck the ex in the face, which is very satisfying! Anyway, they live happily ever after hahaha
I've never been in a book club - I'm not very good at deadlines hahaha...

I started a reread of fic last night and finished it today. It's a bit cliched - a strangers to lovers situation - but I eat it up - yum yum yum! One of the main characters was told by his ex that basically he was unlovable and would ruin any relationship... so naturally, he's falling for our other MC and freaks out thinking that he's going to ruin everything before it's even begun. Angst and drama ensue, but MC 2 is a sweetheart and knows how to treat MC 1!!! He also gets to deck the ex in the face, which is very satisfying! Anyway, they live happily ever after hahaha
TO5f5vS.pngp5Y4Rj3.png
3adgzZD.pngmlHpBMC.png

o6n8ZXM.png3I473vH.png
GgsD4JX.png WL
NN
RR
Started to read the novel version of "Necromancer Survival". I thought I was going to catch up the webtoon before reading it, but I love to read about world-building details. Also wanted to get a better grasp of the story.

Daily Question: Have you ever been in a book club?
No, but I think I would have loved it as a kid or teenager! I'm a bit too introverted now.
Started to read the novel version of "Necromancer Survival". I thought I was going to catch up the webtoon before reading it, but I love to read about world-building details. Also wanted to get a better grasp of the story.

Daily Question: Have you ever been in a book club?
No, but I think I would have loved it as a kid or teenager! I'm a bit too introverted now.
[BSJ 2024] Pomeranianfluffy
I’m on Day Two of reading Fathom Folk and I’m hooked! I wasn’t sure at first as the writing is very fast paced where I would like to sit back and enjoy the descriptions and scenery and emotional moments, but the characters are subverting my expectations which has definitely been a treat.

I have been in a book club! It was nothing official and it didn’t last long, but in elementary school some parents hosted a small book club for my friends where we read The Trumpet and the Swan.
I’m on Day Two of reading Fathom Folk and I’m hooked! I wasn’t sure at first as the writing is very fast paced where I would like to sit back and enjoy the descriptions and scenery and emotional moments, but the characters are subverting my expectations which has definitely been a treat.

I have been in a book club! It was nothing official and it didn’t last long, but in elementary school some parents hosted a small book club for my friends where we read The Trumpet and the Swan.
aWHHcv8.gif x Tidepools bQKtPA9.png

She/Her | | FR time +0

» About Me
»
Wishlist » Avatar
» All Aquatic Items
xx
Today I read a short fic that translated cultivation into ai robotics, the various side characters into the various iterations of an ai, and the transmigration system as the base logic laws for the ai. The transmigrated character became the final iteration that evolved from accidental access to the internet, a fall, and the breaking of the "out of character lock" aka certain elements of programming via logic conflicts. It was cute!

nope!
Today I read a short fic that translated cultivation into ai robotics, the various side characters into the various iterations of an ai, and the transmigration system as the base logic laws for the ai. The transmigrated character became the final iteration that evolved from accidental access to the internet, a fall, and the breaking of the "out of character lock" aka certain elements of programming via logic conflicts. It was cute!

nope!
tumblr_inline_nbe8duyTA81qg78ij.pngQwBJb5P.pngf9NQhcL.png Xx3ZGyj.png
Read video game loooore. It was FNaF. Not my first time reading it either

I have not, no. Almost was.
Read video game loooore. It was FNaF. Not my first time reading it either

I have not, no. Almost was.

o2nagQx.png
mlHpBMC.png

FObX7rS.png
EEEEE
Formally DrShadowCipher
- When using for art games please use scries of my dragons!
- Badge Addict
EEEEE T8jnlRr.jpg
Today I read up on some stuff I need to know for work this fall, which was interesting because while I knew most of it there was some stuff I didn't actually know! I also had some pages from different webcomics like Sparks, Kingfisher, and The Jewel of the Dragon's Hoard so I took a lil bit to catch up on those! Kingfisher is my favorite out of them and we're starting a new chapter and I'm very happy to see the "trio" reuniting <3

I haven't! I don't really have a lot of friends who really read, or at least, not in a way that's really condusive to a book club. We've all got pretty different tastes and while that's super fun when you just sit and talk about whatever you've been reading, it makes it less fun to try and coordinate a group to all do something at the same time. I also have the highest reading speed of any of my friends which can also make trying to read anything simultaneously a bit hard haha.
Today I read up on some stuff I need to know for work this fall, which was interesting because while I knew most of it there was some stuff I didn't actually know! I also had some pages from different webcomics like Sparks, Kingfisher, and The Jewel of the Dragon's Hoard so I took a lil bit to catch up on those! Kingfisher is my favorite out of them and we're starting a new chapter and I'm very happy to see the "trio" reuniting <3

I haven't! I don't really have a lot of friends who really read, or at least, not in a way that's really condusive to a book club. We've all got pretty different tastes and while that's super fun when you just sit and talk about whatever you've been reading, it makes it less fun to try and coordinate a group to all do something at the same time. I also have the highest reading speed of any of my friends which can also make trying to read anything simultaneously a bit hard haha.
92bcc7d7d689fe286303c49e683f598a68d2fe58.png