Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | the emperor's new clothes
1 2
the description says it's "only visible to the keenly intelligent," and while the item is of course a reference to the fable of the same name, it makes me wonder...

does anything happen if it's put on a dragon with max intelligence?

(probably not, but inquiring minds want to know!)
the description says it's "only visible to the keenly intelligent," and while the item is of course a reference to the fable of the same name, it makes me wonder...

does anything happen if it's put on a dragon with max intelligence?

(probably not, but inquiring minds want to know!)
Please remember that you (yes, you) are loved and important. Stay strong!
61.png
Grimmer | he/him | dead lair? what dead lair? | +3 fr | I love plague but I miss bossdad
I wonder if it is a reference to the Panic! At the disco song "Emperor's new clothes"

Referring to the line "I'm all dressed up and (without clothing)"
I wonder if it is a reference to the Panic! At the disco song "Emperor's new clothes"

Referring to the line "I'm all dressed up and (without clothing)"
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
@Cruelty Pretty sure that song itself is a reference to the fable. Unless there's something specific in the tooltip that refers to the band specifically, I think the fable gets the credit here. (I can't actually answer the original question, but given the reference, I won't believe that until I can see it with my own eyes.) [emoji=special eyes size=1]
@Cruelty Pretty sure that song itself is a reference to the fable. Unless there's something specific in the tooltip that refers to the band specifically, I think the fable gets the credit here.

(I can't actually answer the original question, but given the reference, I won't believe that until I can see it with my own eyes.)
cDDSaqc.png
@LadyRaptor

I am uncultured, do you have a way i can read the fable? I am interested now
@LadyRaptor

I am uncultured, do you have a way i can read the fable? I am interested now
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
the real question is if we’d even be able to see whatever happens
@Cruelty
Here's the actual story.

I believe the jist of it is that the Emperor wanted the best clothes and spent all of his money on some. Turns out that he got swindled and those clothes ended up being nothing at all.
@Cruelty
Here's the actual story.

I believe the jist of it is that the Emperor wanted the best clothes and spent all of his money on some. Turns out that he got swindled and those clothes ended up being nothing at all.
oooooooooo YLVUOKI.pngo K H U Z D U L
- - - - - - - - - - -
SHE/HER +0
ADULT LIBRA
oo Avatar dragon
Lore
About me
Pings ok!
• Did you hatch an
Abyss/Copper/X gen1,
but don't want them?
Don't exalt them! Hit me up ;)
They're absolutely the best piece of apparel, the most luxurious - I'm surprised you guys struggle to see the magnificent overlay!

They're absolutely the best piece of apparel, the most luxurious - I'm surprised you guys struggle to see the magnificent overlay!

the answer is no. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59965055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/599651/59965055_350.png[/img][/url] [quote name="papercup" date="2022-07-26 17:01:59" ] the real question is if we’d even be able to see whatever happens [/quote] ...nothing [i]visible[/i] happens, at least. inquiring minds just wasted 30kt testing this. research is fun! (wallet shrivels up and dies in the distance)
the answer is no.
59965055_350.png
papercup wrote on 2022-07-26 17:01:59:
...nothing visible happens, at least.

inquiring minds just wasted 30kt testing this. research is fun! (wallet shrivels up and dies in the distance)
poem shop
writing prompts
Well obviously the only way to tell is to melt down the emperor's new clothes apparel to see what it's made of

*puts emperor's new clothes apparel into Baldwin's caldron to reduce it to its base ingredients*

Well obviously the only way to tell is to melt down the emperor's new clothes apparel to see what it's made of

*puts emperor's new clothes apparel into Baldwin's caldron to reduce it to its base ingredients*

I dunno what you guys are talking about, the clothes already look gorgeous!

kidding, I’m dumb as hell lol
I dunno what you guys are talking about, the clothes already look gorgeous!

kidding, I’m dumb as hell lol
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
1 2