Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Sornieth Sagas ((CYOA Game)) (Open!)
1 2 3 4 5
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81926685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/819267/81926685.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#556B2F]Nettle[/color][/b] [color=#556B2F]he/him[/color] [color=#556B2F]@pandakitty1[/color][/center] Oh no. Nettle tenses as soon as the tiny Veilspun is shoved into his grasp. It breaks him out of the trance of the music, allowing him to realize with a start that the wooden ground under his claws is rocking up and down hard enough to jolt him back and forth. He instinctually bristles, glancing from side to side before concluding that there's no natural way to hand the Veilspun off through the dance. Maybe for the best- this seems [i]dangerous[/i] more than anything. The panic originally calmed by the music starts to seep back in. "H-how stable are these barges?" Nettle asks, voice rusty from disuse through his whole journey. ...Oops. He's been white-knuckling the little dragon's talons this entire time. He releases the Veilspun with an apologetic grimace.
81926685.png
Nettle
he/him
@pandakitty1
Oh no.

Nettle tenses as soon as the tiny Veilspun is shoved into his grasp. It breaks him out of the trance of the music, allowing him to realize with a start that the wooden ground under his claws is rocking up and down hard enough to jolt him back and forth.

He instinctually bristles, glancing from side to side before concluding that there's no natural way to hand the Veilspun off through the dance.

Maybe for the best- this seems dangerous more than anything. The panic originally calmed by the music starts to seep back in.

"H-how stable are these barges?" Nettle asks, voice rusty from disuse through his whole journey.

...Oops. He's been white-knuckling the little dragon's talons this entire time. He releases the Veilspun with an apologetic grimace.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94497509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/944976/94497509.png[/img][/url] [color=#719bbd][size=4][b]Epiphany[/b][/size][/color] [color=#6f777d][size=2]He/Him[/size][/color] Interacting with Nettle (@natsinabucket) -----[/center] What the actual [i]hell[/i] just happened? Epiphany was two steps away from fainting. That dragon had just [i]grabbed him[/i] and swung him around like a [i]ragdoll[/i]. Then they just passed Epiphany along like a prop. When the dragon now ahold of him finally let go of the death grip he had on the Veilspun's hands, he ripped them away from him and looked them over as if to see that they were still there. He flexed his fingers and rolled his shoulders. Thank the deities nothing was broken or dislocated, but his hands were still quite sore. When he finally realized that the Wildclaw had asked him a question, he looked up and said, "Huh? I have no clue. I just got here less than 20 minutes ago, but if I had to guess-". He looked out over the bouncing, jostling surface. "-it's not stable enough."
94497509.png

Epiphany
He/Him

Interacting with Nettle (@natsinabucket)

What the actual hell just happened? Epiphany was two steps away from fainting. That dragon had just grabbed him and swung him around like a ragdoll. Then they just passed Epiphany along like a prop. When the dragon now ahold of him finally let go of the death grip he had on the Veilspun's hands, he ripped them away from him and looked them over as if to see that they were still there.

He flexed his fingers and rolled his shoulders. Thank the deities nothing was broken or dislocated, but his hands were still quite sore.

When he finally realized that the Wildclaw had asked him a question, he looked up and said, "Huh? I have no clue. I just got here less than 20 minutes ago, but if I had to guess-". He looked out over the bouncing, jostling surface. "-it's not stable enough."

LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81926685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/819267/81926685.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#556B2F]Nettle[/color][/b] [color=#556B2F]he/him[/color] [color=#556B2F]@pandakitty1[/color][/center] As if it wants to emphasize the Veilspun's point, the dock rolls convulsively under Nettle's feet. He has to spread his wings out for balance, still glancing nervously around them. "A-are your hands alright?" he asks. His voice quavers a bit- gosh, he's already feeling a little queasy. The crowd is still the worst part of this whole thing, but it doesn't help that he still barely has sea legs. "Ohhhh, I think I have to get [i]out of here[/i]. Either that or stop the music." But that would mean confronting the musician, and fleeing sounds [i]much[/i] better. Oh, Gladekeeper. This is [i]not[/i] how he thought a jaunt to the sea would feel.
81926685.png
Nettle
he/him
@pandakitty1
As if it wants to emphasize the Veilspun's point, the dock rolls convulsively under Nettle's feet. He has to spread his wings out for balance, still glancing nervously around them.

"A-are your hands alright?" he asks. His voice quavers a bit- gosh, he's already feeling a little queasy. The crowd is still the worst part of this whole thing, but it doesn't help that he still barely has sea legs. "Ohhhh, I think I have to get out of here. Either that or stop the music."

But that would mean confronting the musician, and fleeing sounds much better.

Oh, Gladekeeper. This is not how he thought a jaunt to the sea would feel.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82874456][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/828745/82874456.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5][b][color=#bc86fe]A[/color][color=#af93fe]e[/color][color=#a1a0fe]o[/color][color=#94adfe]n[/color][/b] [emoji=planet size=1] [b][color=#bc86fe]s[/color][color=#b48dfe]h[/color][color=#ad95fe]e[/color][color=#a59cfe]/[/color][color=#9da4fe]t[/color][color=#95abfe]h[/color][color=#8eb3fe]e[/color][color=#86bafe]y[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: [b]approaching [b]Nettle[/b] and [b]Epiphany[/b][/b] [/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4]After a quick pat of her traveling satchel to ensure it was firmly by her side, Aeon made her way in a lighthearted saunter over to Floatsam Town. It currently only held her memory pendant and staff (shrunk to just its tip for storage), but soon she'll be filling it with goodies, she believes! The bustling crowds was a sure sign that the place lived up to its name - lots and lots of dragons were gathered today, and lively music was playing in the air. The Aether's gaze drifted off to an Auraboa in the midst of everyone else, the beautiful notes coming from the string instrument she was playing. As she landed on the ground, she realized that the whole town wasn't just metaphorically shaking from all the excitement - it was literal. Aeon almost fell on her six feet - she was never that great at walking on solid ground, and this was certainly not a challenge she was ready to take on! The curious dragon resorted to fluttering on her wings instead, looking around in anticipation. She was supposed to meet a few dragons here, according to the adventure plan... her gaze caught sight of two rather panicked looking dragons that seemed very out of place in the crowd. Aeon perked up and headed towards the two, thinking that they might just be the few she was looking for!
82874456.png

Aeon she/they
interacting with: approaching Nettle and Epiphany

After a quick pat of her traveling satchel to ensure it was firmly by her side, Aeon made her way in a lighthearted saunter over to Floatsam Town. It currently only held her memory pendant and staff (shrunk to just its tip for storage), but soon she'll be filling it with goodies, she believes! The bustling crowds was a sure sign that the place lived up to its name - lots and lots of dragons were gathered today, and lively music was playing in the air. The Aether's gaze drifted off to an Auraboa in the midst of everyone else, the beautiful notes coming from the string instrument she was playing.

As she landed on the ground, she realized that the whole town wasn't just metaphorically shaking from all the excitement - it was literal. Aeon almost fell on her six feet - she was never that great at walking on solid ground, and this was certainly not a challenge she was ready to take on! The curious dragon resorted to fluttering on her wings instead, looking around in anticipation. She was supposed to meet a few dragons here, according to the adventure plan... her gaze caught sight of two rather panicked looking dragons that seemed very out of place in the crowd.

Aeon perked up and headed towards the two, thinking that they might just be the few she was looking for!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81926685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/819267/81926685.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#556B2F]Nettle[/color][/b] [color=#556B2F]he/him[/color] [color=#556B2F]@pandakitty1 @Storia[/color][/center] The Veilspun abruptly seems to go unresponsive, and Nettle feels kind of close to going exactly the same way. Oh, why- why, why, [i]why did he come here[/i]- Something glimmers in his peripheral, and he whirls almost frantically to face an incoming Aether. She hasn't been here this whole time. She can help. She has to help. "You- you there, is this normal? Are we going to [i]sink?[/i]" At this point, Nettle has to resist the urge to grab the Veilspun again, just to have something to hold onto for dear life.
81926685.png
Nettle
he/him
@pandakitty1 @Storia
The Veilspun abruptly seems to go unresponsive, and Nettle feels kind of close to going exactly the same way. Oh, why- why, why, why did he come here-

Something glimmers in his peripheral, and he whirls almost frantically to face an incoming Aether. She hasn't been here this whole time. She can help. She has to help.

"You- you there, is this normal? Are we going to sink?"

At this point, Nettle has to resist the urge to grab the Veilspun again, just to have something to hold onto for dear life.
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=82874456][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/828745/82874456.png[/img][/url] [font=book antiqua][size=5][b][color=#bc86fe]A[/color][color=#af93fe]e[/color][color=#a1a0fe]o[/color][color=#94adfe]n[/color][/b] [emoji=planet size=1] [b][color=#bc86fe]s[/color][color=#b48dfe]h[/color][color=#ad95fe]e[/color][color=#a59cfe]/[/color][color=#9da4fe]t[/color][color=#95abfe]h[/color][color=#8eb3fe]e[/color][color=#86bafe]y[/color][/b][/size] [size=4]interacting with: [b]Nettle[/b] (@natsinabucket) and mentioning [b]Epiphany[/b][/center] ----- [font=book antiqua][size=4]Aeon smiled as the Wildclaw acknowledged her - he seemed a little too panicked for the occasion if you asked her! That being said, the violent shaking of the entire town was probably off putting. Aeon herself didn't particularly like it, considering that she had resorted to flying - well, that was exactly what she was going to suggest to the poor thing. "Hello! I just came here," she said cheerfully. "Isn't it easier to fly if you think you'd fall? Everyone's really getting into the music!" The Aether bobs her head along with the beat, clearly not sharing the sentiment of the new dragon she had met. "By the way, my name is Aeon! Are you here for an adventure too?" She reached out a paw to the shaking Wildclaw - if nothing else, maybe she can let him hold on for some stability!
82874456.png

Aeon she/they
interacting with: Nettle (@natsinabucket) and mentioning Epiphany

Aeon smiled as the Wildclaw acknowledged her - he seemed a little too panicked for the occasion if you asked her! That being said, the violent shaking of the entire town was probably off putting. Aeon herself didn't particularly like it, considering that she had resorted to flying - well, that was exactly what she was going to suggest to the poor thing.

"Hello! I just came here," she said cheerfully. "Isn't it easier to fly if you think you'd fall? Everyone's really getting into the music!" The Aether bobs her head along with the beat, clearly not sharing the sentiment of the new dragon she had met. "By the way, my name is Aeon! Are you here for an adventure too?"

She reached out a paw to the shaking Wildclaw - if nothing else, maybe she can let him hold on for some stability!
ytkEBod.png
FObX7rS.png
1WgaLgV.png
hWPjBUy.png
5hF3FGk.png
lAvpyOQ.png
37M5LiF.png
my name is essence, your local gay unicorn!
HHNwjaN.png
gFoIMov.png
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/81926685][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/819267/81926685.png[/img][/url] [b][color=#556B2F]Nettle[/color][/b] [color=#556B2F]he/him[/color] [color=#556B2F]@Storia @pandakitty1[/color][/center] Nettle reaches out to wrap his talons around Aeon's paw like it's a lifeline. For some reason, in all of his panic, he didn't even think to fly. When he's deep in the swamp and trying to get away from something, flying usually just results in smashing snout-first into the canopy of the trees above. But that doesn't apply here, where the sky stretches unbroken all the way to the horizon. He flaps his wings, experimentally hovering about a foot above the wood, and almost immediately feels [i]so much better.[/i] "Hey," Nettle calls back to the Veilspun behind them (still holding Aeon for dear life, despite his relief), "try flying, it helps!" And then he turns back to his new stress ball of a helper with a rare smile. "Oh, I'm Nettle- and I am here for adventure. I was starting to regret it- but this [i]is[/i] good music."
81926685.png
Nettle
he/him
@Storia @pandakitty1
Nettle reaches out to wrap his talons around Aeon's paw like it's a lifeline. For some reason, in all of his panic, he didn't even think to fly.

When he's deep in the swamp and trying to get away from something, flying usually just results in smashing snout-first into the canopy of the trees above. But that doesn't apply here, where the sky stretches unbroken all the way to the horizon.

He flaps his wings, experimentally hovering about a foot above the wood, and almost immediately feels so much better.

"Hey," Nettle calls back to the Veilspun behind them (still holding Aeon for dear life, despite his relief), "try flying, it helps!"

And then he turns back to his new stress ball of a helper with a rare smile. "Oh, I'm Nettle- and I am here for adventure. I was starting to regret it- but this is good music."
e49ylni.png
P9pWXTH.png
p8qgXPn.gif
[center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=86644656][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/866447/86644656.png[/img][/url] [b][color=be87af][size=5]Ortham[/size][/color][/b] [color=964f87][size=2]he/him[/size][/color] @natsinabucket @Storia (and I suppose Epiphany is there too but Ortham didnt notice him)[/center] ----- Ortham drew his wings in on himself as dragons shoved past him, drawing his belongings close so prevent losing anything. The audience's cheering and dancing disorienting him with all the rocking of the waves it caused. [i]Maybe[/i] it was a poor decision for his walk to take place here in all its nauseating chaos. [i]But[/i]... on the other talon it sure made for a great distraction. Opting not to venture further into the source of such a crowd he instead set his sights on those closer to himself. Glancing around it was easy to spot a dragon that caught his eye, a glimmering aether fluttering above the rocking platform– well an aether [i]and[/i] a wildclaw who was hanging onto them. Settling on his decision, he stood up straight trying his best to gather his bearings and make himself appear atleast somewhat presentable. He began approaching the dragons, looking up towards them with a small smile on his face. "Oh hello there!" He yelled up to them as to ensure he made himself heard past the noises of the crowd. "You dragons look knowledgeable, see I'm quite new to this here town and I wasn't expecting such festivities. [i]Say[/i] you wouldn't happen to know what's going on?" [i]Wasn't the most well put together reasoning but oh well- it is what it is.[/i]
86644656.png
Ortham
he/him
@natsinabucket @Storia (and I suppose Epiphany is there too but Ortham didnt notice him)

Ortham drew his wings in on himself as dragons shoved past him, drawing his belongings close so prevent losing anything. The audience's cheering and dancing disorienting him with all the rocking of the waves it caused.

Maybe it was a poor decision for his walk to take place here in all its nauseating chaos. But... on the other talon it sure made for a great distraction.

Opting not to venture further into the source of such a crowd he instead set his sights on those closer to himself. Glancing around it was easy to spot a dragon that caught his eye, a glimmering aether fluttering above the rocking platform– well an aether and a wildclaw who was hanging onto them.

Settling on his decision, he stood up straight trying his best to gather his bearings and make himself appear atleast somewhat presentable. He began approaching the dragons, looking up towards them with a small smile on his face.

"Oh hello there!" He yelled up to them as to ensure he made himself heard past the noises of the crowd.

"You dragons look knowledgeable, see I'm quite new to this here town and I wasn't expecting such festivities. Say you wouldn't happen to know what's going on?" Wasn't the most well put together reasoning but oh well- it is what it is.
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94497509][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/coliseum/portraits/944976/94497509.png[/img][/url] [color=#719bbd][size=4][b]Epiphany[/b][/size][/color] [color=#6f777d][size=2]He/Him[/size][/color] Interacting with Nettle (@natsinabucket) and mentioned Aeon with Ortham nearby -----[/center] "Flee or s-s-stop the music?", Epiphany stuttered out to himself. How could he possibly stop the music without getting himself squashed by that Auraboa or worse... embarrassing himself in front of an entire crowd of dragons... Fortunately, Epiphany didn't need to make the decision. He finally noticed the Aether holding the Wildclaw's hand (Aeon she said her name was). Holding on for dear life, he could do that. With a sudden roll of the waves, he was sent flying up and into Nettle's chest. [i]Oh, dear deities.[/i] He scrambled onto the Wildclaw's shoulder and wrapped his full body around it. Why he had been forsaken with such a small body, he would never know, but on rare moments like these, it worked in his favor. He just hoped that the music would end soon. Otherwise, Nettle would have to get used to him, like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder! Or a big, blue wart.
94497509.png

Epiphany
He/Him

Interacting with Nettle (@natsinabucket) and mentioned Aeon with Ortham nearby

"Flee or s-s-stop the music?", Epiphany stuttered out to himself. How could he possibly stop the music without getting himself squashed by that Auraboa or worse... embarrassing himself in front of an entire crowd of dragons...

Fortunately, Epiphany didn't need to make the decision. He finally noticed the Aether holding the Wildclaw's hand (Aeon she said her name was). Holding on for dear life, he could do that.

With a sudden roll of the waves, he was sent flying up and into Nettle's chest. Oh, dear deities. He scrambled onto the Wildclaw's shoulder and wrapped his full body around it. Why he had been forsaken with such a small body, he would never know, but on rare moments like these, it worked in his favor.

He just hoped that the music would end soon. Otherwise, Nettle would have to get used to him, like a parrot on a pirate's shoulder! Or a big, blue wart.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
[center][img]https://i.ibb.co/0t1YZq1/Game-1.png[/img][/center] [Center][Size=7][b][u]~Night 1~[/u][/b][/size] @pinglist-30155 / @pinglist-30170 [Size=6][u]~Chapter Summary~[/u][/size][/center] [quote="Story Progression"]Thus concludes the fateful meeting of our dear heros! Epiphany and Nettle met with a lucky meeting at Harukaze's musical performance, then saved from the treacherously rocking raft by Aeon! Together, the trio team up with Harukaze and are joined by Ortham to escape the disgruntled crowd. The party dragons are quite unhappy about their party being interrupted, and so, our heros decide to... book it! Get out of here as quickly as possible! They look around for a possible escape route and find... [Center][emoji=d20 size=1] Luck: 5 out of 20[/center] ... Nothing! They race through Floatsm Town, finding nothing but shops and confused denizens, until their little bit of luck leads them to a dock pointing in the direction of land territory! At the dock, they see... [Center][emoji=d20 size=1] Luck: 2 out of 20[/center] [Center][emoji=d20 size=1] Amount: 7 out of 10[/center] ...Seven tough-looking dragons! They didn't look friendly, and were more than pleased to take advantage of our panicked dragons as the heros tried to barrel through their group, unable to fly in this area thanks to the overhead canopy of colorful cloths. [b]"Going somewhere?"[/b] The apparent leader chuckled. ----- [Center][b][u]Charisma Check![/u][/b] Harukaze [emoji=d20 size=1]19 out of 50 + Base stat (14) = [b]33[/b] Epiphany [emoji=d20 size=1]10 out of 50 + Base stat (76) = [b]86[/b] Ortham [emoji=d20 size=1]14 out of 50 + Base stat (34) = [b]48[/b] Nettle [emoji=d20 size=1]6 out of 50 + Base stat (66) = [b]72[/b] Aeon [emoji=d20 size=1]21 out of 50 + Base stat (76) = [b]97[/b] -----[/center] His eyes travel over the party, a scaled eyebrow raised questioningly. [Center][emoji=d20 size=1]Who speaks: 5 out of 5[/center] Aeon steps forward, offering a small but sweet smile at the bandit Captain. [b]"Uh, hi! Yes, we're uhm, trying to escape? Maybe you could perhaps help us?"[/b] The other heros look at her like she's nuts. However, the bandit Captain is looking at her in a way that Epiphany doesn't understand, and Aeon is naive to. [s](LOL forever alone Epiphany)[/s] After a tension-filled moment or two, he breaks out in a large grin, opening his arms wide in a friendly manner. Perhaps a little TOO friendly, as Nettle would put it. [b]"Why, of course such a lovely lass such as yourself is welcome aboard my humble vessel! We can even... [i]tolerate[/i] your little friends, if we must."[/b] The look he casts the rest of our group is less than friendly, but he winks at Aeon with both of the eyes on one side, his golden tooth gleaming. [b]"Thank you so much! That's very kind of you-"[/b] Aeon looks back at the upset crowd or dragons swiftly closing in, rather too close to Aeon for comfort. They turn back to the captain with a now nervous expression. [b]"Could we go now, please? In any direction is fine, just away from here."[/b] [b]"Hehehe, my crew and I are familiar with speedy escapes! Papon, Rigging, prepare to set forth!"[/b] Aye-aye Captain's ring out from around the dock as Papon and Rigging get the crew in line and begin to swiftly prepare. The captain turna back to Aeon, takes their tallons, and kisses their hand. [b]"Captain Sailta, at your service, my lass."[/b] And so, our heros board the large ship, setting off and escaping the crowd. [center][img]https://i.ibb.co/b38f2kz/Bandit-crew.png[/img][/center] [/quote] ----- Tl;dr: [LIST] [*] Entire party met each other [*] Escaped the angry mob [*] Aeon accidentally seduces a pirate captain [*] Epiphany is single Pringle [*] Everyone is on a ship [*] Left Floatsm Town [*] Heading to [/LIST] ----- [Center][Size=6][u]~Party Members~[/u][/size][/center] [center]----- [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3339674/2#post_56890761][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/866447/86644656.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3339674/2#post_56890344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/943384/94338394.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3339674/2#post_56890183][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/944976/94497509.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3339674/3#post_56898623][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/819267/81926685.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/forga/3339674/4#post_56920986][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/828745/82874456.png[/img][/url] [color=be87af]Ortham[/color], [color=#00FFEF]H[/color][color=#1BFFDB]a[/color][color=#37FFC7]r[/color][color=#52FFB3]u[/color][color=#6EFFA0]k[/color][color=#89FF8C]a[/color][color=#A5FF78]z[/color][color=#C0FF64]e[/color], [color=#719bbd]Epiphany[/color], [color=#556B2F]Nettle[/color], [color=#bc86fe]A[/color][color=#af93fe]e[/color][color=#a1a0fe]o[/color][color=#94adfe]n[/color] [size=1](@/Voidshade, @/KungFuCutBug, @/pandakitty1, @/natsinabucket @/storia)[/size][/center]----- [Center][i]Onto the next chapter...[/i] Please stand by for the Day Update.
Game-1.png
~Night 1~
@SS - General / @SS - Game 1

~Chapter Summary~
Story Progression wrote:
Thus concludes the fateful meeting of our dear heros! Epiphany and Nettle met with a lucky meeting at Harukaze's musical performance, then saved from the treacherously rocking raft by Aeon! Together, the trio team up with Harukaze and are joined by Ortham to escape the disgruntled crowd.

The party dragons are quite unhappy about their party being interrupted, and so, our heros decide to... book it! Get out of here as quickly as possible! They look around for a possible escape route and find...
Luck: 5 out of 20
... Nothing! They race through Floatsm Town, finding nothing but shops and confused denizens, until their little bit of luck leads them to a dock pointing in the direction of land territory! At the dock, they see...
Luck: 2 out of 20
Amount: 7 out of 10
...Seven tough-looking dragons! They didn't look friendly, and were more than pleased to take advantage of our panicked dragons as the heros tried to barrel through their group, unable to fly in this area thanks to the overhead canopy of colorful cloths.

"Going somewhere?" The apparent leader chuckled.

Charisma Check!
Harukaze
19 out of 50
+ Base stat (14) = 33

Epiphany
10 out of 50
+ Base stat (76) = 86

Ortham
14 out of 50
+ Base stat (34) = 48

Nettle
6 out of 50
+ Base stat (66) = 72

Aeon
21 out of 50
+ Base stat (76) = 97
His eyes travel over the party, a scaled eyebrow raised questioningly.
Who speaks: 5 out of 5
Aeon steps forward, offering a small but sweet smile at the bandit Captain. "Uh, hi! Yes, we're uhm, trying to escape? Maybe you could perhaps help us?"

The other heros look at her like she's nuts.

However, the bandit Captain is looking at her in a way that Epiphany doesn't understand, and Aeon is naive to. (LOL forever alone Epiphany) After a tension-filled moment or two, he breaks out in a large grin, opening his arms wide in a friendly manner. Perhaps a little TOO friendly, as Nettle would put it.

"Why, of course such a lovely lass such as yourself is welcome aboard my humble vessel! We can even... tolerate your little friends, if we must." The look he casts the rest of our group is less than friendly, but he winks at Aeon with both of the eyes on one side, his golden tooth gleaming.

"Thank you so much! That's very kind of you-" Aeon looks back at the upset crowd or dragons swiftly closing in, rather too close to Aeon for comfort. They turn back to the captain with a now nervous expression. "Could we go now, please? In any direction is fine, just away from here."

"Hehehe, my crew and I are familiar with speedy escapes! Papon, Rigging, prepare to set forth!" Aye-aye Captain's ring out from around the dock as Papon and Rigging get the crew in line and begin to swiftly prepare. The captain turna back to Aeon, takes their tallons, and kisses their hand. "Captain Sailta, at your service, my lass."

And so, our heros board the large ship, setting off and escaping the crowd.
Bandit-crew.png

Tl;dr:
  • Entire party met each other
  • Escaped the angry mob
  • Aeon accidentally seduces a pirate captain
  • Epiphany is single Pringle
  • Everyone is on a ship
  • Left Floatsm Town
  • Heading to

~Party Members~

86644656.png94338394.png94497509.png81926685.png82874456.png
Ortham, Harukaze, Epiphany, Nettle, Aeon
(@/Voidshade, @/KungFuCutBug, @/pandakitty1, @/natsinabucket @/storia)

Onto the next chapter...
Please stand by for the Day Update.
DD-left-20240209193054.pngAbout-me-Lmid-20240209193045.pngWishlist-Rmid-20240209193036.pngSornieth Sagas
BzjAkuF.png
1 2 3 4 5