Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59
Tuesday: I'd rather have a small family! I have trouble remembering names and faces so a smaller family is a lot easier to remember lmao

Wednesday: tough question.... I'm used to living in a seaside city, but in my childhood I lived inland in the middle of Europe lol, but I'd say Seaside! It's more pleasant here I think :) there's plenty of forests here too! But if we go more specifically like directly next to the sea or more inland, I'd say inland. I dont like beaches or the smell of salt too much
Tuesday: I'd rather have a small family! I have trouble remembering names and faces so a smaller family is a lot easier to remember lmao

Wednesday: tough question.... I'm used to living in a seaside city, but in my childhood I lived inland in the middle of Europe lol, but I'd say Seaside! It's more pleasant here I think :) there's plenty of forests here too! But if we go more specifically like directly next to the sea or more inland, I'd say inland. I dont like beaches or the smell of salt too much
They/he/star, FR+10
Idk how to format stuff T_T
Weekly dragon raffle!

Accent shop
80953235_54Hod3b6dYCrlYh.png
Question of the day
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A large family
Question of the day
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A large family
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

Inland, usually, but it can depend on the type and/or body of water.

Inland, usually, but it can depend on the type and/or body of water.
[quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water?[/quote] WATER 100%!!!! It freaks me out not to be near it...
Quote:

WATER 100%!!!! It freaks me out not to be near it...
E180CB7.png Rz7ZJcJ.png
Wednesday: Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

Inland. Definitely wouldn’t want to live somewhere that is directly at sea level, cause of coastal hazards. o_o
It rains a lot in the city where I live. Thankfully I live in a higher area, so floods are something I have yet to deal with, but it does happen in the lower parts of the city.
Wednesday: Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

Inland. Definitely wouldn’t want to live somewhere that is directly at sea level, cause of coastal hazards. o_o
It rains a lot in the city where I live. Thankfully I live in a higher area, so floods are something I have yet to deal with, but it does happen in the lower parts of the city.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png

If I got to choose, by the water! I love swimming and taking my dog down to the rivers and lakes to swim as well. It would be perfect!

If I got to choose, by the water! I love swimming and taking my dog down to the rivers and lakes to swim as well. It would be perfect!
1YSPZnA.png
bIDuvxD.png
PMUXly1.png
I'm an inlander but would absolutely LOVE to live by the sea! I try to vacation there, alas, that's rather rare and short on my budget...
I'm an inlander but would absolutely LOVE to live by the sea! I try to vacation there, alas, that's rather rare and short on my budget...
48132295907_e8de2b6f19_o.png
[quote=Wednesday Daily Question]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/quote] Inland! I live in a region that sometimes gets hit with terrible storms, and living next to large bodies of water isn't always a good thing.
Wednesday Daily Question wrote:
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

Inland! I live in a region that sometimes gets hit with terrible storms, and living next to large bodies of water isn't always a good thing.
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
Whoops, I am a bit late to the party. There are just so many awesome events going on this week <3 [quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/quote] Oh, this one is easy. I am definitely a water/coast child. From where I grew up we only needed like 10 minutes by car to get to the sea or just a few minutes of walking to get to the local lake (never tried swimming in that, way too murky) or a big river which is great for swimming. Even if it was still too cold for the rest of my family, I was almost always in the water. I still live near the sea, although I rarely have time to actually go there.
Whoops, I am a bit late to the party. There are just so many awesome events going on this week <3

Quote:
Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

Oh, this one is easy. I am definitely a water/coast child. From where I grew up we only needed like 10 minutes by car to get to the sea or just a few minutes of walking to get to the local lake (never tried swimming in that, way too murky) or a big river which is great for swimming. Even if it was still too cold for the rest of my family, I was almost always in the water.
I still live near the sea, although I rarely have time to actually go there.
coH7AEL.png
MUYNhfy.pngdEe2UrM.png
[quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water?[/quote] Inland. I don't have any outstanding fondness of the ocean or beaches, so I'm completely fine if I never saw one without traveling.
Quote:

Inland. I don't have any outstanding fondness of the ocean or beaches, so I'm completely fine if I never saw one without traveling.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
1 2 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 58 59