Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59
(Still tuesday's, I forgot haha)
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?
Probably a small family, so it would be more tight-knit!
(Still tuesday's, I forgot haha)
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?
Probably a small family, so it would be more tight-knit!
image-11.pngPX2x8Tb.pngKf07YpS.png1V130eO.pngOBuVDiS.png
Tuesday:

Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

Hope I'm not too late to respond to this one. I think I prefer a close tight-knit family. A big family means a lot of people to worry about!

and... Wednesday cause why not:

Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

Inland...? I want to say because I'm not the biggest fans of mosquitoes and mosquitos tend to be a fan of water. But if I'm a cicada, would that really matter at that point? Not like they can suck my blood...lots to think about I'd say.
Tuesday:

Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

Hope I'm not too late to respond to this one. I think I prefer a close tight-knit family. A big family means a lot of people to worry about!

and... Wednesday cause why not:

Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

Inland...? I want to say because I'm not the biggest fans of mosquitoes and mosquitos tend to be a fan of water. But if I'm a cicada, would that really matter at that point? Not like they can suck my blood...lots to think about I'd say.
Do you prefer living inland or by the water?

Probably by the water, I like swimming and other water stuff so if I had the ability to, I'd live by the lake or a big body of water

Probably by the water, I like swimming and other water stuff so if I had the ability to, I'd live by the lake or a big body of water
xxxxxxx GIkf7bR.png Wishlist
ezgif-4-9f981b15fe.gif
qCgaJQc.gif
QOTD Wednesday - Inland, water doesn’t do anything for me and means sun exposure haha
QOTD Wednesday - Inland, water doesn’t do anything for me and means sun exposure haha
3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png xox1i5n.png
[quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/quote] As I've lived near an ocean my entire life, I'm quite used to it (and the tourist it attracts). I have visited a lot of areas that are very much inland and I quite enjoy them as well! So honestly, I'm between them both; they both have pros and cons. If we were to solely speak of of affordability, then I will say inland. (Beach house are $$$$ :o) )
Quote:

As I've lived near an ocean my entire life, I'm quite used to it (and the tourist it attracts).
I have visited a lot of areas that are very much inland and I quite enjoy them as well!
So honestly, I'm between them both; they both have pros and cons. If we were to solely speak of of affordability, then I will say inland.
(Beach house are $$$$ :o) )
LEpJMnn.png
TO5f5vS.png
NlmYDAS.png
xIRalON.png
Y5AUp2a.gif lAvpyOQ.png
mlHpBMC.png
oxDm2Un.png
5hF3FGk.png
m2v9X6u.png

I feel like one of my requirements for 'a good place for me to live' is to be within 40 minutes to an hour travel of a good sized body of water. I'd say my range includes the coast!

I feel like one of my requirements for 'a good place for me to live' is to be within 40 minutes to an hour travel of a good sized body of water. I'd say my range includes the coast!

alyblaith / aly
NatDom org team

===========
• they/her
• queer
• neurodivergent
===========
trade adopts
===========
== GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Tuesday QOTD: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A large family, I think. I have a massive extended family but I have always felt very disconnected from them because I live in diaspora, and would have loved to be closer both physically and emotionally.

Wednesday QOTD: Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

I love the sea too much to ever be too far from her.
Tuesday QOTD: Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A large family, I think. I have a massive extended family but I have always felt very disconnected from them because I live in diaspora, and would have loved to be closer both physically and emotionally.

Wednesday QOTD: Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.

I love the sea too much to ever be too far from her.
ePOliyb.png
5iXiC8z.png
XcoCtCD.png
dEe2UrM.png
5hF3FGk.png
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Animated Pixel Drake Statues by vehemourn

Daily Question:

I actually don't mind either! I like the beach, exploring and finding shells, but the constant noise of tourists might drive me crazy. I would like to live near water, but not right up to it, I guess! Within a few miles.

Daily Question:

I actually don't mind either! I like the beach, exploring and finding shells, but the constant noise of tourists might drive me crazy. I would like to live near water, but not right up to it, I guess! Within a few miles.
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
[quote]Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.[/quote] Hmm, I think having a large family would be fun if we all got along! It would be nice to have a large connected family. [quote]Do you prefer living inland or by the water? Broods emerge in certain areas, with some having a more inland range, and some having a broader range that includes the coast.[/quote] Inland! I don't quite like humidity and while the ocean is lovely, I'd prefer to live in a forest.
Quote:

Hmm, I think having a large family would be fun if we all got along! It would be nice to have a large connected family.

Quote:

Inland! I don't quite like humidity and while the ocean is lovely, I'd prefer to live in a forest.
xt3ZxDa.png
Pgv53XB.png
AaYNmEX.png
yPlj8ew.png
BAYHRHf.png
jUf1dMI.png edited-sig.png
Tuesday's question: I'd rather have a small family, no question about it. Too many people is overwhelming for me.

Wednesday's question: Tough choice, but I think I'm going to have to go with inland. I like forests more than I like the ocean.
Tuesday's question: I'd rather have a small family, no question about it. Too many people is overwhelming for me.

Wednesday's question: Tough choice, but I think I'm going to have to go with inland. I like forests more than I like the ocean.
1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58 59