Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
Tuesday QOTD: I think I would prefer a smaller family, keeping track of a large family would be a nightmare! Family gatherings are already hectic enough with my current situation. [emoji=wildclaw tongue size=1]
Tuesday QOTD:
I think I would prefer a smaller family, keeping track of a large family would be a nightmare! Family gatherings are already hectic enough with my current situation.
Tuseday's daily question: I would rather have a small family. I like peace and quiet, and while I love being with people close to me, large families sound too stressful for me.
Tuseday's daily question: I would rather have a small family. I like peace and quiet, and while I love being with people close to me, large families sound too stressful for me.
nPBJGzE.png tumblr_inline_n6kdukB9pN1qlye38.gif QKenIL5.png
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A small family, I guess?
Would you rather have a small family or a large family? Cicada broods can include multiple periodical cicada species, leading to diverse groups within the same brood, and each brood can have a different number of species.

A small family, I guess?
shadowf1.png491108.png old-oaks-2.png 491108.pnglightf2.png
Tuesday's question: Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

I suppose a small family? I tend to forget dates like birthdays and I find large family gatherings to be rather awkward.
Tuesday's question: Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

I suppose a small family? I tend to forget dates like birthdays and I find large family gatherings to be rather awkward.
v65jSc3.gif Arcane and Nature 2024
4gWyVR2.png
Would you rather have a small family or a large family?

Small family. I'm a mega introvert, and being an only child has its perks, lol.

Small family. I'm a mega introvert, and being an only child has its perks, lol.
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
Tuesday QOTD

I think small.
Tuesday QOTD

I think small.
w8o0xW1.pngSaronai made so many star badges and you liked them all! Thank you! Please keep them linked to Ylli's collection thread for others to find.WXOu4H0.pngt4yhov0.png1Up793k.pngSaronai's Free Star Lighting Raffle. Over 3kg in prizes. Ends February 1st. Click to learn more!
Daily Question:

Small, i do not have the energy to wrangle a large family group.
Daily Question:

Small, i do not have the energy to wrangle a large family group.
WCQwBli.png
[quote="Daily question"] Would you rather have a small family or a large family?[/quote] Small, definitely! Big would be Too Much for me.
Daily question wrote:

Small, definitely! Big would be Too Much for me.
dNCLmdm.png jt3PpxV.png

small family, no doubt about it! i'm very introverted and like my space to be a very particular way, which gets difficult with more people LOL

small family, no doubt about it! i'm very introverted and like my space to be a very particular way, which gets difficult with more people LOL
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
i would prefer a large family ;; lots of family to lean on, lots of connections, and even fi family can be difficult it can also just be so grounding
i would prefer a large family ;; lots of family to lean on, lots of connections, and even fi family can be difficult it can also just be so grounding
GDNAFKM.pngja7LBPj.pngRIcFGhS.png