Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Drawing
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57
I would rather sing with other people! I was in school choir in middle school and it was really fun ^__^
I would rather sing with other people! I was in school choir in middle school and it was really fun ^__^
SEAq1Fd.png FR+9
[quote]Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.[/quote] By myself. Singing with others can be fun, but I’m a little self-conscious so it would have to be in a large group or with a friend.
Quote:
Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

By myself. Singing with others can be fun, but I’m a little self-conscious so it would have to be in a large group or with a friend.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
“Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.”
I personally don’t sing a lot, but when i do, i sing alone. I’m someone who absolutely loves to be alone, i can just clean and sing, or do the dishes and hum along.. perfect ^^
“Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.”
I personally don’t sing a lot, but when i do, i sing alone. I’m someone who absolutely loves to be alone, i can just clean and sing, or do the dishes and hum along.. perfect ^^
She/Her, Female, Adult (20+) Florist

PWYW Grab Bags!
Many stacks of food for cheaper than AH!
Boss familiars lower than LAH or offers!

FR time +9 (Dutch), Dyslexic gen 1 collector :’)
If I'm singing in front of people, I am more comfortable with a group! I did choir for quite a few years, it's really helpful to be able to breathe when needed
If I'm singing in front of people, I am more comfortable with a group! I did choir for quite a few years, it's really helpful to be able to breathe when needed
MUYNhfy.png axOkNaR.pngHawketh3.png0PhYgPv.png
[quote] Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs. [/quote] I prefer singing alone, I really enjoy singing to myself. there's something very uplifting about feeling comfortable enough to sing to yourself even when other people might be listening.
Quote:
Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

I prefer singing alone, I really enjoy singing to myself. there's something very uplifting about feeling comfortable enough to sing to yourself even when other people might be listening.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
I would rather sing with other people. I was part of a choir growing up and I love the sound of tons of other voices harmonizing, when you do it really well it gives you chills! It's an incredible feeling.
I would rather sing with other people. I was part of a choir growing up and I love the sound of tons of other voices harmonizing, when you do it really well it gives you chills! It's an incredible feeling.
Gexm3qY.png
sunny
fr+2 - they/he/she
» hatchery
» wishlist
lightning.gif
[quote=Sunday Daily Question]Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.[/quote] I prefer to sing with other people! It's more fun that way, and it's interesting to harmonize with them and try different keys for different songs. Also I'm bad at hitting high notes, so I can just sort of peter out and let the other folks take over during those parts. X3
Sunday Daily Question wrote:

I prefer to sing with other people! It's more fun that way, and it's interesting to harmonize with them and try different keys for different songs. Also I'm bad at hitting high notes, so I can just sort of peter out and let the other folks take over during those parts. X3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +15 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
I would definitely rather sing with people- it's a lot of pressure to sing alone!
I would definitely rather sing with people- it's a lot of pressure to sing alone!
zoph
they/them

old oaks!
MUYNhfy.png
qR9UjYJ.png
DxCICZ1.png
KXqgAVm.png
QSe6tSa.png
5hF3FGk.png
i would much rather sing with other people! i am terribly shy irl and not a particularly good singer so hopefully the other singers would drown me out LOL!
i would much rather sing with other people! i am terribly shy irl and not a particularly good singer so hopefully the other singers would drown me out LOL!
jHSxBWy.png
mlHpBMC.png
5hF3FGk.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
[quote]Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.[/quote] I would rather sing with other people. I used to be in an a cappella group when I was in grad school and I really miss it!
Quote:

I would rather sing with other people. I used to be in an a cappella group when I was in grad school and I really miss it!
GG24 Cicada Confluence Signature Graphic
Button-Usagi-Right.png8VvjJ9p.pngLmUgyiV.png Tier 4 - Pair of ToucanButton-Usagi-Left.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 56 57