Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [NatDom] GG2024 OOF Raffle - Finished
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59
Quote:
Daily Question:

Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

Assuming I don't have an audience, I prefer to sing alone! I love cranking up my radio in my car and singing as enthusiastically as I want to because no one can judge!
Quote:
Daily Question:

Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs.

Assuming I don't have an audience, I prefer to sing alone! I love cranking up my radio in my car and singing as enthusiastically as I want to because no one can judge!
cYPjTXv.pngB9_L2.pngo672_d01_Kywren.pngasexual.pngo672_d02_Kywren.pngo672_d03_Kywren.pngB9_R2.pngcYPjTXv.png
ASbXVY4.png

_______
d3wcOpC.gif
Kywren
Lightning Dom Organizer
She/They
FR +2
Would you rather sing alone or with other people?

I rather sing with other people, especially in a karaoke setting.

I rather sing with other people, especially in a karaoke setting.
85074958.png
UIuKM01.png
YMPbu9R.png
HxcMlGn.png
JvUa9ma.png
hOwQuFI.png

FObX7rS.png
2634384.png LWTq9T9.png
With others! Its more fun!
With others! Its more fun!
SbvRDbG.gif53548275035_c8f3cd96b1_q.jpg

After the horror of mandatory chorus in school, I prefer to sing by myself.

After the horror of mandatory chorus in school, I prefer to sing by myself.

With other people! It's much less awkward that way for me. :D

With other people! It's much less awkward that way for me. :D
31184923_pIXlt8ZbyCF6qdI.gif
eri|31|fr+0|tumblr
baeridan___eridan_by_featherfell-d9lxf8r.gif
Copypaste my name when pinging.
Try again if I don't reply in 24 hrs.

iuEBSJ3.png
0T9buOf.png
CfyODjg.png
7Zid8hE.png
G8AyR6r.png
9PstSFT.png
gMDuKVs.png
3adgzZD.png
0HBKL8H.png
LTm7UbO.png
qGabqd5.png
eMPFsUR.png
output-onlinegiftools-1.gif
Daily Question:
I like to sing with other people! I don't consider myself a good singer, but there's a lot of fun in shared song. Karaoke is a much beloved activity :}
Daily Question:
I like to sing with other people! I don't consider myself a good singer, but there's a lot of fun in shared song. Karaoke is a much beloved activity :}
lETvBuW.png u can call me val or syn, he/she pronouns, don't be afraid to ping or message me for anything!

[quote="Daily Questions"]Would you rather sing alone or with other people?[/quote] I'd rather sing alone with nobody else around - but if for an audience, then with others!
Daily Questions wrote:
I'd rather sing alone with nobody else around - but if for an audience, then with others!
dNCLmdm.png jt3PpxV.png
Question of the Day: In a group. It makes it harder to hear how out of toon I am. [emoji=spiral tongue size=1]
Question of the Day:

In a group. It makes it harder to hear how out of toon I am.
FRlostbadgever3.pngLevel-Up-Small.png5kRkxhJ.png[/url]
[quote][b]Daily Question: [/b]Would you rather sing alone or with other people? Each species of cicada sings a distinctive sounding song, and groups of them tend to harmonize their songs. [/quote] Getting to sing in a group of people who are all having fun is really something special ^_^
Quote:
Daily Question:

Getting to sing in a group of people who are all having fun is really something special ^_^
Art Commision Giveaway
@gardening hey! just fyi i only sent 62 level 6 dragons, not 63 ^^ thank you for receiving them!
@gardening hey! just fyi i only sent 62 level 6 dragons, not 63 ^^ thank you for receiving them!
XgFzLz3.gif
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 58 59