Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | type of dragon you use as avatar?
So, your avatar dragon... are they your sona, your oc, or just someone that looks pretty?

Also, is it weird to have a fandragon as your avatar? always wanted to ask this I'm feeling really weird right now, I like this person, therefore I think I should change...

edit: okay now it's just my sona talking weird things, I mean at least I should be respectful to someone deceased irl

So, your avatar dragon... are they your sona, your oc, or just someone that looks pretty?

Also, is it weird to have a fandragon as your avatar? always wanted to ask this I'm feeling really weird right now, I like this person, therefore I think I should change...

edit: okay now it's just my sona talking weird things, I mean at least I should be respectful to someone deceased irl

88915972_lvN54iAcIqGatrS.png88915987_DIVPRAydG8IYyvY.png :D "vostok", fr+3
22, still a student, stupid young idiot
I hate talking irl so what I wrote might not make sense sorry
PWYW purge - impulse bought G1s + more
doodle+ocs
just someone who looks cool.

I switch it up every so often, but I've not been changing it as much because my friend was like "stop changing your avatar I can't find you in the list"

also it's not weird at all to have a fandragon as your avatar imo
just someone who looks cool.

I switch it up every so often, but I've not been changing it as much because my friend was like "stop changing your avatar I can't find you in the list"

also it's not weird at all to have a fandragon as your avatar imo
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
Hehe, my avatar is my fandragon of Aziraphale from Good Omens, so I don't think it's weird. This is honestly my favorite avatar that I've had.
Hehe, my avatar is my fandragon of Aziraphale from Good Omens, so I don't think it's weird. This is honestly my favorite avatar that I've had.
LGBT+  Progress Queer

Nonbinary They/She
xx4VlncxY.png xx uPOLOvt.png
SV9CXSe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
I tend to swap my avatar quite a bit, but it usually ranges from who I'm playing in a roleplay game, my Newest Golden Child, orrrr a fandragon. Currently, it is a fandragon right now! Liu Qingge, to be specific, from SVSSS

I may be biased since I'm a borderline fandragon lair, but definitely not. Fandragon prebbty <3
I tend to swap my avatar quite a bit, but it usually ranges from who I'm playing in a roleplay game, my Newest Golden Child, orrrr a fandragon. Currently, it is a fandragon right now! Liu Qingge, to be specific, from SVSSS

I may be biased since I'm a borderline fandragon lair, but definitely not. Fandragon prebbty <3
pK3keHh.png

Hello! I'm Tuna, or Suns
| any pronouns | +2 FR time
| ~> toyhouse

I am forgetful, so reminders are great.
I rotate through a few favorites, but my current is one of my absolute favorite dergs. Call me Marge Simpson cause I just think he's neat.
I rotate through a few favorites, but my current is one of my absolute favorite dergs. Call me Marge Simpson cause I just think he's neat.
jIRALXN.png
"Yuck people are majestic." - yellowdragon18
FR+3
just a funky guy who happens to fit best the vista i wanted to use
just a funky guy who happens to fit best the vista i wanted to use
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
I just use the dragon that most matches my vista, which also has to match my sig.
I just use the dragon that most matches my vista, which also has to match my sig.
0GeVlna.png The sea
collects the lost.
Do you head somewhere,
Wanderer?
rXAL2aJ.pngx6FOK3J.pngcVMOzbH.pngqUYWoAR.png
i have a fandragon as my avatar bc shes super cool!!!!
i have a fandragon as my avatar bc shes super cool!!!!
WBsJuD1.png
i'm bugs
she/they/rot/.com
forum pings make me go ":)"
A dragon it makes me happy to look at. That's it, that's the reasoning. Sometimes I'm switching out every other day, sometimes I keep a dragon in place for a while. I used to switch out for festivals, but I don't so much anymore. If I want to use a particular vista, I might focus on dragons who don't clash with that look too terribly, but "dragon that makes me happy to look at" is really the most important and only real criteria.

And even as someone who doesn't really have any fandragons in any sort of traditional sense, it is absolutely not weird to have a fandragon as your avatar!
A dragon it makes me happy to look at. That's it, that's the reasoning. Sometimes I'm switching out every other day, sometimes I keep a dragon in place for a while. I used to switch out for festivals, but I don't so much anymore. If I want to use a particular vista, I might focus on dragons who don't clash with that look too terribly, but "dragon that makes me happy to look at" is really the most important and only real criteria.

And even as someone who doesn't really have any fandragons in any sort of traditional sense, it is absolutely not weird to have a fandragon as your avatar!
RfKIDIZ.pngK4fQ2zN.png
I change mine regularly - its honestly just whoever I'm feeling when I decide to update it.
I change mine regularly - its honestly just whoever I'm feeling when I decide to update it.
SFixrnH.pngIeBhKII.png Tf2WhDq.pngnJ9aapY.png