Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | do you ever forget where you spent gems?
uh yea... i had like 800g at one point (which is alot to me, im horrible at saving gems...) and then yesterday i was wonder where my gems went lol... i knew i spent them on [i]something[/i], obviously, but i for the life of my could not remember what... abit embarrassed to admit it lol [b]BUT[/b] i remember what i did! i bought Harlequin for a g1 project! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94370869][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/943709/94370869_350.png[/img][/url] i really hope im not the only person who can drop 750g and forget about it, right?
uh yea... i had like 800g at one point (which is alot to me, im horrible at saving gems...) and then yesterday i was wonder where my gems went lol...

i knew i spent them on something, obviously, but i for the life of my could not remember what... abit embarrassed to admit it lol

BUT i remember what i did! i bought Harlequin for a g1 project!
94370869_350.png

i really hope im not the only person who can drop 750g and forget about it, right?
9y89odd.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out my Plushie RNG adopts!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
i've dropped 10kg projects and woken up the next day and not remembered a single thing of what i spent it on until i did a deep inspection of my lair lol you are DEFINITELY not the only one with this problem!
i've dropped 10kg projects and woken up the next day and not remembered a single thing of what i spent it on until i did a deep inspection of my lair lol you are DEFINITELY not the only one with this problem!
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
yeah, all the time. but the same is also true for gains, I suddenly have 200g more than I thought and am not sure why

other petsites I've played have a currency log that shows all gains & expenditures and I really wish we had that on FR because my goldfish brain cannot remember. I know AH transactions are logged but that's just a small portion of goings on
yeah, all the time. but the same is also true for gains, I suddenly have 200g more than I thought and am not sure why

other petsites I've played have a currency log that shows all gains & expenditures and I really wish we had that on FR because my goldfish brain cannot remember. I know AH transactions are logged but that's just a small portion of goings on
Bubbly Buddy Razanei Lineage Project
Virtual Hibden
Breed Out the Ugly Challenge (Koi Edition)
[quote name="Achaius" date="2024-05-11 16:21:14" ] other petsites I've played have a currency log that shows all gains & expenditures and I really wish we had that on FR because my goldfish brain cannot remember. I know AH transactions are logged but that's just a small portion of goings on [/quote] i would love that sooo much because it would offend me to see my own insane spending and i would actually save
Achaius wrote on 2024-05-11 16:21:14:

i would love that sooo much because it would offend me to see my own insane spending and i would actually save
Pgkz9Y7.png

he / him - +17 fr time - g1 collector
I usually buy genes with them so I guess most of my gem purchases go there! I don't pay too much attention if they're Gen1 or not so, I just gene what I want to gene XD Which is quite bad as I'm always short on treasure and gems hahaha
I usually buy genes with them so I guess most of my gem purchases go there! I don't pay too much attention if they're Gen1 or not so, I just gene what I want to gene XD Which is quite bad as I'm always short on treasure and gems hahaha
NH68p.gif
Constantly with both gems and treasures!

I recently spent 350g on a Dusthide G1 when looking for Dusthides with the Launch Date birthdate. I remember having 700g just yesterday.

Also... a lot of Coli later and I am at 30kt. Granted I have 2 rules: 1) Save 100kt in the vault weekly. 2)For each purchase of currency save 25kt or 50g in vault. It adds up eventually.

I also recently spent some treasure in exchange for art of OC's.
Constantly with both gems and treasures!

I recently spent 350g on a Dusthide G1 when looking for Dusthides with the Launch Date birthdate. I remember having 700g just yesterday.

Also... a lot of Coli later and I am at 30kt. Granted I have 2 rules: 1) Save 100kt in the vault weekly. 2)For each purchase of currency save 25kt or 50g in vault. It adds up eventually.

I also recently spent some treasure in exchange for art of OC's.
all the time
adhd impulse brain is both my constant companion and my enemy
I'll check my vault and go wait...I swear I had more gems than that...
and completely forget the 3 AM UMA-buying spree I went on days before
I don't even use half the skins it's the worst
all the time
adhd impulse brain is both my constant companion and my enemy
I'll check my vault and go wait...I swear I had more gems than that...
and completely forget the 3 AM UMA-buying spree I went on days before
I don't even use half the skins it's the worst
FObX7rS.png
BzjAkuF.png
5hF3FGk.png
yUgY90m.png
Hey, I'm Charlie!
she/they
nonbinary & queer
tgtrtrrt

i actually more often forget where i GET the money than how i spent it ;w;
tgtrtrrt