Back

Suggestions

Make Flight Rising better by sharing your ideas!
TOPIC | commas PLEASE it's been 8 years
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
PLEASE I struggle with reading large amounts of zeros! I don’t want to eventually get to the point where I have to “1 2 3 cha cha cha”
pleasseee
PLEASE I struggle with reading large amounts of zeros! I don’t want to eventually get to the point where I have to “1 2 3 cha cha cha”
pleasseee
MUYNhfy.pngpZJYyk4.png
DoQJ9XF.pngcutkr0S.png
fHKOi67.pngmlHpBMC.png
Bump. We need accessibility support for this.
Bump. We need accessibility support for this.
CPbqbzR.png
SUPPORT x1000!
...or x1,000?
SUPPORT x1000!
...or x1,000?
1205.png 2024 DRAGON CENSUS
NEST NETWORK
Check bounty status
Free cauldron!
FULL SUPPORT I literally have been guessing how many 0s I can see on the thing and I am literally awful at reading numbers already
FULL SUPPORT I literally have been guessing how many 0s I can see on the thing and I am literally awful at reading numbers already
1cLgG.gif 2532J.gif 5vtjg.gif zQFbf.gif 8qraf.gif N3zyR.gif joSqb.gif 3fDKw.gif SC6sI.gif
full support! I have such a hard time reading some of the numbers on this site because I struggle to count the zeros without messing up
full support! I have such a hard time reading some of the numbers on this site because I struggle to count the zeros without messing up
X4sD3Je.png
m3TbcZw.png
UawspVz.png
a69iToJ.png
iQdxS54.gifhe/himETU8zpR.gif
actually a murder of crows in a trenchcoat
Support for commas!
Support for commas!
HxcMlGn.pngMUYNhfy.pngE7XeyWd.png
gTTW2gA.pngKxbpiqI.png
a69iToJ.png
I support commas in numbers!
I support commas in numbers!
theultimatecatsig.giflf9X4H2.png
support, this is basic accessibility, make it a toggle if you're "scared" of those people that hate accessibility
support, this is basic accessibility, make it a toggle if you're "scared" of those people that hate accessibility
This literally is basic accessibility; it's kind of baffling that FR has been running for so long without such a simple... I'd say feature, but really it's just Design 101. The fact that this thread is now getting into four years old, though... doesn't bode well for that changing.
This literally is basic accessibility; it's kind of baffling that FR has been running for so long without such a simple... I'd say feature, but really it's just Design 101. The fact that this thread is now getting into four years old, though... doesn't bode well for that changing.
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
I don't care if they use periods, commas, or friggen slashes even, we need SOMETHING

Full support
I don't care if they use periods, commas, or friggen slashes even, we need SOMETHING

Full support
Neurodivergent Nonbinary Adult
Any Pronouns, No Preference

I have a processing disorder and I'm notoriously awful at math so patience is highly appreciated.

Feel free to ping me; I appreciate serious and silly pings!

My Questboard and Wishlist!
1 2 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35