Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The urge to crack them open...
1 2 3
i keep selling my eggs right now so i feel motivated enough to keep playing this game xd. yes i could profit if i waited 6 months but easy ~200kt is too good to pass up
i keep selling my eggs right now so i feel motivated enough to keep playing this game xd. yes i could profit if i waited 6 months but easy ~200kt is too good to pass up
I feel this so bad it hurts

Last year I made it like five months without cracking them all open and then I impulsively just hatched all six or seven I had
And boom, all of my money was gone just like that lmao

don’t give in
I feel this so bad it hurts

Last year I made it like five months without cracking them all open and then I impulsively just hatched all six or seven I had
And boom, all of my money was gone just like that lmao

don’t give in
jGVQbew.png Glimmer
Previously QuirkyJunimo
FR +3
Wishlist
oxDm2Un.png
CB1A5LI.png
xtBKBx8.png
mlHpBMC.png
fD64ZUR.png
7gibfJe.png
ZwbGqUa.png
luMBIla.png
lAvpyOQ.png
5vnsOgE.png
lB92wkt.png
WKH2C9p.png
co3WWXY.png 4SVfFPD.png
40QQWBU.png
hX7nLTH.gif
Every year I've opened all my eggs and every year I end up regretting it. This year I promised myself nore opening them.. I don't have enough space.... but I'm curious on what's inside.....[emoji=coatl scared size=1]
Every year I've opened all my eggs and every year I end up regretting it. This year I promised myself nore opening them.. I don't have enough space.... but I'm curious on what's inside.....
oh i feel that same way, but my compromise to myself is that ima do a mass hatch (like 10 out of the 40 eggs i have) on christmas day. so hopefully i'll have plenty of eggs to sell when im done with this.

i need to fund a G1 wildclaw still...
oh i feel that same way, but my compromise to myself is that ima do a mass hatch (like 10 out of the 40 eggs i have) on christmas day. so hopefully i'll have plenty of eggs to sell when im done with this.

i need to fund a G1 wildclaw still...
jellyfishspace.gif .
7UXlQKU.gif
OPS7bfK.png
BTRr72z.png
NOP5viO.png
mqW8lnj.png
Hello! im Jellyinspace
you can call me Jelly or Jellyfish.

Check out the IC for my new Hatchling UMA!
Skin: Curse the Night
^i made this^
get it here
[/url]
I had to wrestle with this urge today lol. I prefer g2+ dragons, but I was looking at my stash of noc eggs and thought "what if I open just one and it's a xxy or even xxx??"
I had to wrestle with this urge today lol. I prefer g2+ dragons, but I was looking at my stash of noc eggs and thought "what if I open just one and it's a xxy or even xxx??"
2OTuj7X.png
I don’t even have any lairspace to hatch the eggs I’m getting lol
I don’t even have any lairspace to hatch the eggs I’m getting lol
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
It's weird that I just. Do not have the urge to hatch my eggs. Not even one. I mean, not long ago I exalted a ton of my G1s (many of which had decent colors) because I needed to downsize on the amount of gene projects I have. But like... I don't want more. I don't even want an xxy or anything. I don't need more money sinks when I have hundreds of dragons that need genes. And all the breeding projects, ugh... I definitely feel weird since I've been such a G1 fiend in the past. But not this time.
It's weird that I just. Do not have the urge to hatch my eggs. Not even one. I mean, not long ago I exalted a ton of my G1s (many of which had decent colors) because I needed to downsize on the amount of gene projects I have. But like... I don't want more. I don't even want an xxy or anything. I don't need more money sinks when I have hundreds of dragons that need genes. And all the breeding projects, ugh... I definitely feel weird since I've been such a G1 fiend in the past. But not this time.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
My candy are the chests themselves, but those I just open either way :')

I've gotten lots of eggs, but since I'm not a huge G1 collector I only save 1 each year for my own hatch, and sell / flip the rest of them!
My candy are the chests themselves, but those I just open either way :')

I've gotten lots of eggs, but since I'm not a huge G1 collector I only save 1 each year for my own hatch, and sell / flip the rest of them!
I'm saving most to hatch later, but I hatch any egg I get, whether it's elemental egg or Nocturne. Den slot elemental eggs aside.

Logically I could get more gems, but a new random surprise dragon is way more tempting!
I'm saving most to hatch later, but I hatch any egg I get, whether it's elemental egg or Nocturne. Den slot elemental eggs aside.

Logically I could get more gems, but a new random surprise dragon is way more tempting!
Yeah I had the urge to hatch one.... ended up hatching my other auraboa egg instead so there was no money loss there |D
Yeah I had the urge to hatch one.... ended up hatching my other auraboa egg instead so there was no money loss there |D
55871_s.gif
PDuDspB.png
JvUa9ma.png
FObX7rS.png
mjtJ868.png
tyEuRXe.png
1 2 3