Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The urge to crack them open...
1 2 3
I have cracked open.... *Check notes* 42 eggs! Yeah, I have been grinding like crazy lol. Most are gonne be cheap sell, but a few are nice enough to warrant a few 100g, and I was lucky enough to get a VERY rare XXY wich I will auction off! (grapefruit/grapefruit/Ivory, there is only one other on the website!)

Tbh, I'm hatching to work toward my achievements. Would it be more economical to do it by selling the eggs and then buying boons? Yes. Do I like the gamble more? Absolutely. Is that single xxy also financing my entire Notn adventure? Totally.
I have cracked open.... *Check notes* 42 eggs! Yeah, I have been grinding like crazy lol. Most are gonne be cheap sell, but a few are nice enough to warrant a few 100g, and I was lucky enough to get a VERY rare XXY wich I will auction off! (grapefruit/grapefruit/Ivory, there is only one other on the website!)

Tbh, I'm hatching to work toward my achievements. Would it be more economical to do it by selling the eggs and then buying boons? Yes. Do I like the gamble more? Absolutely. Is that single xxy also financing my entire Notn adventure? Totally.
GceNLp5.png
1 2 3