Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The urge to crack them open...
1 2 3
You know that iconic experiment where you put a piece of candy in front of a kid and tell them that if they wait 5 minutes before eating it, they can have another piece? I am the kid in that experiment, and Nocturne eggs are my candy. I know that if I just let them sit I can make a ton of gems once NOTN is over. But the urge to just pop 'em open is so strong! I want to know if I get any lucky hatches! Edit: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/91636100][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/916362/91636100_350.png[/img][/url] I think this guy has satiated the urge for now. I'll probably hatch a couple more over the course of the event but I'm happy with him [emoji=auraboa love size=1]
You know that iconic experiment where you put a piece of candy in front of a kid and tell them that if they wait 5 minutes before eating it, they can have another piece?

I am the kid in that experiment, and Nocturne eggs are my candy. I know that if I just let them sit I can make a ton of gems once NOTN is over. But the urge to just pop 'em open is so strong! I want to know if I get any lucky hatches!
Edit:
91636100_350.png
I think this guy has satiated the urge for now. I'll probably hatch a couple more over the course of the event but I'm happy with him
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
I only you could open them just a tiny bit, see if it sparks any interest, before opening all the way *laugh*
I only you could open them just a tiny bit, see if it sparks any interest, before opening all the way *laugh*
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
Depending on how many you have, you can have cake and eat it, too. Christmas is coming up, do a mini-hatch!
Depending on how many you have, you can have cake and eat it, too. Christmas is coming up, do a mini-hatch!
38082415sig.png
Kavryn [ Kav-r-y-n ] | » Level 25 Lair Challenge « | » G1 Sales «
as anyone can tell from the last page of my lair, i've been cracking. i told myself i would be strong.....i lied
as anyone can tell from the last page of my lair, i've been cracking. i told myself i would be strong.....i lied
g7boK5H.pngZ56llRE.pngnmpR0ff.png
Just remember - waiting means more gems! Just keep repeating it to yourself.
Just remember - waiting means more gems! Just keep repeating it to yourself.
lAH9HaN.pngN6Ssoyw.png
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2897429/7#post_44529631
I've been real bad at that. I've opened half the eggs i've found. I'm sitting on a couple of them right now in my lair, but i've decided ill only hatch one per day of NOTN so that way it's not a complete loss of money and i get my hatching need out of my system.
I've been real bad at that. I've opened half the eggs i've found. I'm sitting on a couple of them right now in my lair, but i've decided ill only hatch one per day of NOTN so that way it's not a complete loss of money and i get my hatching need out of my system.
xulc4O8.png
I loathe trying to sell the G1s, that really helps lol
I loathe trying to sell the G1s, that really helps lol
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
I've been opening all my eggs! No money lost if I never intended to make money from NotN in the first place! \(^^)/

I like the gamble of g1s, so I'm getting my g1s. Any that I like are going to be kept, any that I dislike are going to be sold~

No holding back! Open all the eggs!
I've been opening all my eggs! No money lost if I never intended to make money from NotN in the first place! \(^^)/

I like the gamble of g1s, so I'm getting my g1s. Any that I like are going to be kept, any that I dislike are going to be sold~

No holding back! Open all the eggs!
Do you have too many excess hibden items? Join the Hibernal Den gifting thread and help less fortunate people out! And get helped out too in the process!
Maybe I'll do a lair purge to make some extra space... I haven't had great egg RNG, so I've only got 5 at the moment
Maybe I'll do a lair purge to make some extra space... I haven't had great egg RNG, so I've only got 5 at the moment
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
oh mood. By egg, even at notn, it would be more financially expedient to sell the eggs for boons.

I just wanna hatch em all to be honest.
oh mood. By egg, even at notn, it would be more financially expedient to sell the eggs for boons.

I just wanna hatch em all to be honest.
Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
1 2 3