Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | What's your major?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Mack ayo!!

Yoo that's amazing! I wish you luck on that, I'm sure it will turn out fantastic!

I just finished my final 3 micro animations yesterday after 4 weeks of non-stop work :")
@Mack ayo!!

Yoo that's amazing! I wish you luck on that, I'm sure it will turn out fantastic!

I just finished my final 3 micro animations yesterday after 4 weeks of non-stop work :")
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
@Lasaga tyty!

and duuuuuuuuude i understand so hard :,) I'm sure they turned out awesome tho!! :D
I would love to see them sometime!!!

pm me if u ever wanna talk about ocs or stuff :DDD (also noticed you like collecting pkmn cards which i also collect like a hoard)
@Lasaga tyty!

and duuuuuuuuude i understand so hard :,) I'm sure they turned out awesome tho!! :D
I would love to see them sometime!!!

pm me if u ever wanna talk about ocs or stuff :DDD (also noticed you like collecting pkmn cards which i also collect like a hoard)
r3l3XZ0.pngBCRs8KX.png
Graduated from art school in 2022 with a BFA in Sequential Art (comics and storyboarding). I wanted to work on animated shows and movies in the concept art stages and backgrounds but jeez the job market is awful rn. With the entertainment industry hurting itself, animators going on strike next year, and AI suddenly appearing and changing everything, I don't think I'll have an industry job for at least another year.
Currently I'm volunteering (for free unfortunately) on an indie animated project and working on a comic pitch at the same time while working part time in an unrelated job. Hoping this amounts to something. I really just went to college and graduated at the worst time possible.
Graduated from art school in 2022 with a BFA in Sequential Art (comics and storyboarding). I wanted to work on animated shows and movies in the concept art stages and backgrounds but jeez the job market is awful rn. With the entertainment industry hurting itself, animators going on strike next year, and AI suddenly appearing and changing everything, I don't think I'll have an industry job for at least another year.
Currently I'm volunteering (for free unfortunately) on an indie animated project and working on a comic pitch at the same time while working part time in an unrelated job. Hoping this amounts to something. I really just went to college and graduated at the worst time possible.
She/Her 24
Big Dragon Nerd
I only ever get obsessed with media that's at least 10 years old for some reason.
Artist and Writer
@Mack

aa thank! I would love to see yours sometime too!! And yeah omg (only if you talk about your ocs too!) :D
@Mack

aa thank! I would love to see yours sometime too!! And yeah omg (only if you talk about your ocs too!) :D
ComicFury
Webtoon
Insta
WeH76wq.png
If it's not too late to respond to this thread, I'm an English major who signed on for creative writing and am mostly taking literature and theory classes. :') Every day is a struggle. I don't actually know how to write an essay.
If it's not too late to respond to this thread, I'm an English major who signed on for creative writing and am mostly taking literature and theory classes. :') Every day is a struggle. I don't actually know how to write an essay.
Hokuto, HAST (UTC−10)
GIJjY9o.png wqvfdXO.png fqRBC9C.png 2SPT1Mh.png bYt72YT.png
HdmxfuE.png Ljw7JvQ.png LPrySKC.png hlApQka.png
h8O0jfR.png ICOcASs.png
4kekx4D.png dN2BNAK.png xj6Mn2e.png
So you want to do an art of us
I was an English major! I was hoping to become a fiction editor, but now I'm a technical writer. Definitely a better fit for me. I love how tech writing is like solving a puzzle but with words.
I was an English major! I was hoping to become a fiction editor, but now I'm a technical writer. Definitely a better fit for me. I love how tech writing is like solving a puzzle but with words.
vista_noc2.png
Fen
FR+2
IM a medical imaging major so im studying how to take x rays and also going to learn about MRI next year!
IM a medical imaging major so im studying how to take x rays and also going to learn about MRI next year!
got my bachelors in screen arts (animation), hoping to eventually get into working on some shows or games (especially if my friends/classmates are successful in getting funding for their game, fingers crossed) eventually ^w^
got my bachelors in screen arts (animation), hoping to eventually get into working on some shows or games (especially if my friends/classmates are successful in getting funding for their game, fingers crossed) eventually ^w^
xxx the octopus the myth the legend dj octavio fandragon xx "GYAH HA HA! Not if I crash your big finish!"
credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr credit to cephalonheadquarters on tumblr
KLTxh3r.pngv2PJF9u.pngeswSnrS.png
bX96R21.png6meUms1.png
splatoon fandragons!!
e
e
I'm finishing up my undergrad in anthropology with a minor in archaeology! Then a short break to rest (Autistic burnout, my beloathed) before heading off to grad school!
I'm finishing up my undergrad in anthropology with a minor in archaeology! Then a short break to rest (Autistic burnout, my beloathed) before heading off to grad school!
Hi there! Call me Nadir! She/they
Add me on Xanje
Add me on Pixel Cat's End
Add me on Lorwolf
Not really of college, but this Summer I got a Vocational qualification in Business. Information about it is found here (Opintopolku).

In simplified terms, I have an upper hand at working at retail.
Not really of college, but this Summer I got a Vocational qualification in Business. Information about it is found here (Opintopolku).

In simplified terms, I have an upper hand at working at retail.
A bottle of Dasani (water)
Please drink water.

Step away if things get heated.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7