Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 ... 3197 3198
How do the rarity stars work?
(When you click on an item)
How do the rarity stars work?
(When you click on an item)
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@DarkSkyTheDemon the more stars an item has, the more rare it is. The rarest items have the rainbow star. Is that what you're asking?
@DarkSkyTheDemon the more stars an item has, the more rare it is. The rarest items have the rainbow star. Is that what you're asking?
FR +0 | Woman
Art | Thread
Sales
Tales of Ostlea Discussion
dVkftIl.png
x
x
x

Blancblack_egg.gif
hYhXXAs.png
x
x
x

tnRVw.png
ZFPkptJ.png
What item are the [item=White Raven Talons] a recolor of?
What item are the White Raven Talons a recolor of?
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel [item=Contaminated Infectalons]
@mithrel

Contaminated Infectalons
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@NightmareJudge Thanks!
@NightmareJudge Thanks!
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@ValidEmotions
Thank you

And yeah....
@ValidEmotions
Thank you

And yeah....
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
How do you add those little emojis next to the title for different lair tabs?
How do you add those little emojis next to the title for different lair tabs?
rSvYfKQ.pngUlFVeww.gif
@ImmediateRegret
On the Edit screen for the tab, to the far left next to the box for entering a tab name, there's a little box with an image (a square in this case, since you haven't set it yet) and a dropdown arrow. That'll pull up the emoji menu so you can pick one for the tab.
@ImmediateRegret
On the Edit screen for the tab, to the far left next to the box for entering a tab name, there's a little box with an image (a square in this case, since you haven't set it yet) and a dropdown arrow. That'll pull up the emoji menu so you can pick one for the tab.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
I have a question regarding thread necro/revival, and it's for a forum game, Scry a Song specifically. It's my own fault since I wasn't paying attention (or fully coherent) at the time I posted my reply, however, after the fact I noticed the last reply was made on December 29th of last year, and my reply was made on January 31st (added this in because it went past midnight for me at the time I was working on this message, so now it's technically February 1st).

I'm... unsure if that's past the window of necroing a thread or not, and I read the guideline in regards to such. While my reply is relevant to the forum game, my concern lies with the time gap. This is the thread for Scry a Song, and you can see my reply along with the post made back in December I mentioned previously.

I'm aware of thread necroing, and I'm wanting to make sure I didn't do it, although I honestly think I did and I.. honestly figured this would be the best place to ask about whether or not I did a thread revival based off of how my reply was made roughly a month later. I'm not entirely sure about the math here and I'm making a guess at best. I used to participate in this forum game a while back, and even though I was happy to make a post again, I truly should have paid attention to when the last post was made...
I have a question regarding thread necro/revival, and it's for a forum game, Scry a Song specifically. It's my own fault since I wasn't paying attention (or fully coherent) at the time I posted my reply, however, after the fact I noticed the last reply was made on December 29th of last year, and my reply was made on January 31st (added this in because it went past midnight for me at the time I was working on this message, so now it's technically February 1st).

I'm... unsure if that's past the window of necroing a thread or not, and I read the guideline in regards to such. While my reply is relevant to the forum game, my concern lies with the time gap. This is the thread for Scry a Song, and you can see my reply along with the post made back in December I mentioned previously.

I'm aware of thread necroing, and I'm wanting to make sure I didn't do it, although I honestly think I did and I.. honestly figured this would be the best place to ask about whether or not I did a thread revival based off of how my reply was made roughly a month later. I'm not entirely sure about the math here and I'm making a guess at best. I used to participate in this forum game a while back, and even though I was happy to make a post again, I truly should have paid attention to when the last post was made...
@AshofPrimes
A month isn't very long. You should be fine.
@AshofPrimes
A month isn't very long. You should be fine.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
1 2 ... 2327 2328 2329 2330 2331 ... 3197 3198