Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
Hi so I’ve seen this things called vistas on FR and I’ve heard that they are supposed to give u a pretty background for your forum post. I’ve seen a lot of people have them, and they look really cool! I’ve recently saved up and bought one. The problem is, I don’t know how to use it. If you know how to, I would appreciate if you tell me. Thanks so much for your time!
Hi so I’ve seen this things called vistas on FR and I’ve heard that they are supposed to give u a pretty background for your forum post. I’ve seen a lot of people have them, and they look really cool! I’ve recently saved up and bought one. The problem is, I don’t know how to use it. If you know how to, I would appreciate if you tell me. Thanks so much for your time!
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
a69iToJ.png
plz ping me! :)
34787.png JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
lsvYQnp.png
y2UYCzJ.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
DV6vIvt.png
y2UYCzJ.png
@ToxicVenom
Go to the specialty section of your hoard and click on the vista, then apply it to your account. Once you've done that, go to your account settings, click on change next to the vista setting, and set it to your vista.
@ToxicVenom
Go to the specialty section of your hoard and click on the vista, then apply it to your account. Once you've done that, go to your account settings, click on change next to the vista setting, and set it to your vista.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
Wow thank you so much @tserin that helped a lot :)
Wow thank you so much @tserin that helped a lot :)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
a69iToJ.png
34787.png JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
lsvYQnp.png
y2UYCzJ.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
DV6vIvt.png
y2UYCzJ.png
Hello again people! So I want to put a picture on my profile but I don’t know how to. Can someone teach me? Thanks :)
Hello again people! So I want to put a picture on my profile but I don’t know how to. Can someone teach me? Thanks :)
JvUa9ma.png
P1rk5do.png
a69iToJ.png
34787.png JrZGMGx.png
1YB0OjO.png
lsvYQnp.png
y2UYCzJ.png
l3R7Ulc.png
vXF1FGt.png
DV6vIvt.png
y2UYCzJ.png
@ToxicVenom FR forums and profiles use BBCode, which means image urls go inside of IMG tags. Your picture needs to be uploaded somewhere on the internet. Some people use hosting sites like Imgur; if you have a tumblr or a twitter those will also work! Once the picture is online right click on it and copy its url with "copy image location" or whatever, depending on your browser. The code for posting pictures in forums and bios will look like this: [code][IMG]image url goes here[/IMG][/code] Make sure your image url ends in the proper extension, such as .png or .gif! If it doesn't, you're not copying the correct url.
@ToxicVenom FR forums and profiles use BBCode, which means image urls go inside of IMG tags.

Your picture needs to be uploaded somewhere on the internet. Some people use hosting sites like Imgur; if you have a tumblr or a twitter those will also work! Once the picture is online right click on it and copy its url with "copy image location" or whatever, depending on your browser.

The code for posting pictures in forums and bios will look like this:
Code:
[IMG]image url goes here[/IMG]

Make sure your image url ends in the proper extension, such as .png or .gif! If it doesn't, you're not copying the correct url.
what does the hibernal den do? sorry im pretty new
what does the hibernal den do? sorry im pretty new
@Yzzuwyzzuf It's like a storage system for dragons you want to keep but don't necessarily want to play with- hibernating dragons don't get hungry so you can save on food, but while they're in there they can't do some activities like breeding or battling in the Coliseum.

It's a pretty new feature, here's the news announcement about it!
@Yzzuwyzzuf It's like a storage system for dragons you want to keep but don't necessarily want to play with- hibernating dragons don't get hungry so you can save on food, but while they're in there they can't do some activities like breeding or battling in the Coliseum.

It's a pretty new feature, here's the news announcement about it!
alright, thanks! oh, just for confirmation, putting them in there wont freeze their breeding timer, right?
alright, thanks! oh, just for confirmation, putting them in there wont freeze their breeding timer, right?
@Yzzuwyzzuf psst, if you want someone to know you've responded, you have to ping them! just an @ in front of their username like i've done here. c:

putting dragons in the Hibernal Den does not affect their breeding cooldown, nope! however, they can't breed while in the Den, and if removed from the Den, that does start a Den cooldown, so they won't be able to go back inside until that's passed.
@Yzzuwyzzuf psst, if you want someone to know you've responded, you have to ping them! just an @ in front of their username like i've done here. c:

putting dragons in the Hibernal Den does not affect their breeding cooldown, nope! however, they can't breed while in the Den, and if removed from the Den, that does start a Den cooldown, so they won't be able to go back inside until that's passed.
Coliseum banner showing a regal golden Coatl with an azure crest and wings.
Coliseum banner showing a heavily-armored Nocturne.
they/them
Lair Directory:
The old Lightning avatar banner, linking to After's Lair Directory.
... Coliseum banner showing a white-bodied and black-winged Spiral.
Coliseum banner showing a pink and black Imperial with light blue face markings.
@Yzzuwyzzuf
Putting dragons in the den will not freeze their breeding timer. In fact, a lot of people, like me, are keeping some dragons in there specifically to wait out the timer so we don't have to feed the dragons while they're sitting around.
@Yzzuwyzzuf
Putting dragons in the den will not freeze their breeding timer. In fact, a lot of people, like me, are keeping some dragons in there specifically to wait out the timer so we don't have to feed the dragons while they're sitting around.
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]