Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | Festival Coliseum Guide (Nature)
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 654 655
@Maki

Forgotten Cave:

Undrowned Chest from ??? (sorry, it was between two Swiftfoot Slayers and I didn't pay attention, and I didn't get drops from that enemy to identify it in the loot box either. Could have been one of the Snails?)

Deep-Seer Chest from Deepmine Aardvark
@Maki

Forgotten Cave:

Undrowned Chest from ??? (sorry, it was between two Swiftfoot Slayers and I didn't pay attention, and I didn't get drops from that enemy to identify it in the loot box either. Could have been one of the Snails?)

Deep-Seer Chest from Deepmine Aardvark
@Maki
Got a Cherrybrook Chest from an Oceansurf Mage
@Maki
Got a Cherrybrook Chest from an Oceansurf Mage
TinyCrystal_Wind.png Lime.pngTinyCrystal_Wind.png
Goals:
Free Pixels | Art Shop | Hatchery
@Maki @NorthSong
Yes, the Mirage Puffer is the one that drops Throatarium chests; I got one from a battle with only them in it.
@Maki @NorthSong
Yes, the Mirage Puffer is the one that drops Throatarium chests; I got one from a battle with only them in it.
M7pFA9R.png
tmony
+2 FR
one million tundra dragons
tyEuRXe.pngfLdYOuE.pngT9kSrSy.png
bleh
bleh2 bleh3 StjSAn9.png
b PUBaf.gif
Got an Undrowned chest from a noxious coralclimber
Got an Undrowned chest from a noxious coralclimber
giphy.gifp74ovv7.gifmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
[quote name="Winterdreary" date=2017-04-23 06:48:49] Out of curiosity, has FR confirmed somewhere that only neutral or [festival element] beasts make these chest drops?[/quote] @Winterdreary Yes, see [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/1052324/3#post_3396303]this post[/url] from Undel: [quote]Every elemental monster can drop two specific chests. Every neutral monster can drop one specific chest.[/quote]
Winterdreary wrote on 2017-04-23:
Out of curiosity, has FR confirmed somewhere that only neutral or [festival element] beasts make these chest drops?

@Winterdreary Yes, see this post from Undel:
Quote:
Every elemental monster can drop two specific chests.
Every neutral monster can drop one specific chest.
I got Throatarium from something in the Training Fields.. I was spacing out too much to figure out what it was exactly, though.
I got Throatarium from something in the Training Fields.. I was spacing out too much to figure out what it was exactly, though.
yDxBpzp.png
@Maki Got a Pearl Arowana chest from either a Blueband Duelist or Venomblade Assassin- it was a mixed group, and I accidentally clicked Fight On before screenshotting it, OTL
@Maki Got a Pearl Arowana chest from either a Blueband Duelist or Venomblade Assassin- it was a mixed group, and I accidentally clicked Fight On before screenshotting it, OTL
UJXttDL.png
Got undrowned chest from Octoflyer in kelp beds
Got undrowned chest from Octoflyer in kelp beds
@underscores222

Chests should drop only from Water or Neutral monsters, it seems the bug was fixed.
@underscores222

Chests should drop only from Water or Neutral monsters, it seems the bug was fixed.
Thank you everyone, updated to here!
Thank you everyone, updated to here!
1 2 ... 254 255 256 257 258 ... 654 655