Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Yayyyy mentor crown
Yayyyy mentor crown
It has come to my attention that I'm gonna miss this year's anniversary event </3
I'll be out of town for the whole week and won't be able to access the site. I wouldn't be surprised if the event ends before I get back
It has come to my attention that I'm gonna miss this year's anniversary event </3
I'll be out of town for the whole week and won't be able to access the site. I wouldn't be surprised if the event ends before I get back
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lTwcTPe.png
Zazz
cQS6PnX.png
tyEuRXe.png
Tl1dGxE.png
yZFrBUC.png
mlHpBMC.png
d9YLPfe.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
x7lrvvy.png
My ability to go on absolute rambles that almost always lead to Volo/Legends Arceus is uncanny

I am glad I got this game
My ability to go on absolute rambles that almost always lead to Volo/Legends Arceus is uncanny

I am glad I got this game
BoppingBuilder.gif d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gifKieran, FR +2
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif They/Them
d7yqvjz-1e5a466c-8d17-4c31-88b5-2f7854d8b0e6.gif G1 and shiny pokemon hoarder
Anxiety

I hope I get the job
Anxiety

I hope I get the job
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
I never really buy umas nowadays, because why are they all prices 1kg+ now lmao

I guess why not, but it's also annoying that 75% of the pings I get nowadays are for things I can't even afford, so I just leave disappointed every time

at least this is curbing my impulse spending?
but highkey I wish there was an option on GASP to check if you only want to see umas that are less than 1kg
I never really buy umas nowadays, because why are they all prices 1kg+ now lmao

I guess why not, but it's also annoying that 75% of the pings I get nowadays are for things I can't even afford, so I just leave disappointed every time

at least this is curbing my impulse spending?
but highkey I wish there was an option on GASP to check if you only want to see umas that are less than 1kg
~~~~ hello ^^ ~~~~
ara - 21 - she/any
pings and messages
always welcome :)
-
hh5n4WA.pngmlHpBMC.png
tqGkHih.png0XHtpWy.png
P4eo1Gw.png

---
Accent: petals of violet
500g/kt each
current thought.,.,,. it's literally just mitski, i have mitski blasting in my ears rn :3
current thought.,.,,. it's literally just mitski, i have mitski blasting in my ears rn :3
. ov8ay5N.png zLwbKxI.png RbkQks3.png cQcx9mq.png
. VDqpTLf.png eswSnrS.png 7de9hyf.png
. OBrKa68.png w0wBhk1.png G8AyR6r.png 5srIc0i.png
. Nl7xQPH.png YIgeGTo.png r8v91MH.png euawcWv.png
. PING MEEEEEEE!!!
yeah i don't think i can fulfil my teacher's request on that page, it's an old picture and the board itself is probably hanging out with my year 1 stuff so i probably couldn't access it.
Maybe a last minute thing. But no, probably not possible.
yeah i don't think i can fulfil my teacher's request on that page, it's an old picture and the board itself is probably hanging out with my year 1 stuff so i probably couldn't access it.
Maybe a last minute thing. But no, probably not possible.
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I got it I’m so happy I could cryy
I got it I’m so happy I could cryy
Huge old dragon purge here. All under 2mil ID digits (T/G) accepted. 6 digits, leveled dragons, earth dragons, old coatls, unbreds, xxy, etc all for sale please make offers
whERE did the time go are you kidding i have a week to do this now why is it longer than the last project the book is shorter than the last one why. i have to do p1 in 2 days to save time for p2
and then there's... literally all the other courses

i am once again speedrunning

rip to my friend idk how you're managing three projects
whERE did the time go are you kidding i have a week to do this now why is it longer than the last project the book is shorter than the last one why. i have to do p1 in 2 days to save time for p2
and then there's... literally all the other courses

i am once again speedrunning

rip to my friend idk how you're managing three projects
hhghhhg i gotta draw a new signature
formerly IraFera :3
I just want to be a humble farmer
I just want to be a humble farmer
BBfneFa.png ...
Evis / Ils
They/Them
FR +2
Aroace