Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Post Your Current Thought
Every time I learn something new about chinese grammar my brain does a little happy dance. Seriously, out of all the languages I've come in contact with this is the one language that makes the most sense to me
Every time I learn something new about chinese grammar my brain does a little happy dance. Seriously, out of all the languages I've come in contact with this is the one language that makes the most sense to me
Neon.png You start with an impossible goal: defeating the unbeatable enemy. And then you do whatever you gotta do to achieve it! Because even you can't know how much potential you have until you push yourself past your limits. THAT'S how you make yourself not just stronger... but stronger than you ever imagined you could be!

Qpv2mvo.pngYE53boy.pngSZfmfRv.png
fujRTIl.png
Finally...

I cleared P4S
Finally...

I cleared P4S
Phantom ~ She/Her ~ Ace ~ Formerly ThePhantomWolf/Shiromori
+2 FR Time ~ Final Fantasy and Touhou are my life
Terra%20-%20Victory%20(Front).gifSabin%20-%20Walk%20(Front).gifEdgar%20-%20Finger.gif Terra%20-%20Esper%20-%20Blink%20(Front).gif Setzer%20-%20Finger.gifCeles%20-%20Wink.gifMaria%20-%20Sing.gifLocke%20-%20Laugh.gifRelm%20-%20Wave%20(Front).gif
But y can't I sleep tho. Y so sleepy all day. Y no sleepy no. Y u do. I have stuff to do tomorow.
It's May the 4th tomorrow. It's free comic book day tomorrow. I have places to be. Free comics to get.
Come on brain.
Sleep.
But y can't I sleep tho. Y so sleepy all day. Y no sleepy no. Y u do. I have stuff to do tomorow.
It's May the 4th tomorrow. It's free comic book day tomorrow. I have places to be. Free comics to get.
Come on brain.
Sleep.
PWYW G1s/Free G1s
1. May the 4th be with you.

2. it kinda feels like personal phones were a mistake, can we go back to payphones or something
1. May the 4th be with you.

2. it kinda feels like personal phones were a mistake, can we go back to payphones or something
bgGXGPE.png
LGvol4P.png
G8AyR6r.png
AaYNmEX.png
SYiQlxK.png
ZcE4a9h.png

wip sig pls bear with i'm new to this stuff
I have a craving for potato smiley faces and it will not leave me alone aghhhh

Edit: Potato smiley faces have been acquired B)
I have a craving for potato smiley faces and it will not leave me alone aghhhh

Edit: Potato smiley faces have been acquired B)
fLdYOuE.png
CAJaTcp.png
jBEX2Bu.png
mtHAEL4.png
ypcKWM0.png
QUIpVFE.png
63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png63854030_kgIi5Vrtnqxwoag.png

~** FLUFFERB **~

jbMLSIO.png
leo4ZYP.png
C3gPKb3.png
OrlEqVx.png
ll0CfnD.png
rUoKR6y.png
hi girl I'm in immense pain
hi girl I'm in immense pain
pixel art of Umay.
…The answer to this issue could be as simple as me saying “hey sis can I play on your PlayStation while you’re at work” but I will choose to be complicated instead. Wouldn’t hurt to see if there’s anything I can get on the Switch to scratch the brain itch.
…The answer to this issue could be as simple as me saying “hey sis can I play on your PlayStation while you’re at work” but I will choose to be complicated instead. Wouldn’t hurt to see if there’s anything I can get on the Switch to scratch the brain itch.
qv9W79E.png aaaaw3fPTiE.png
I'd love to live in a world where the sticker star vista is not overpriced... one day...
I'd love to live in a world where the sticker star vista is not overpriced... one day...
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
Migraines are ruining my life.
Migraines are ruining my life.
Sig by Snivy14
dEeYK3e.png
I’m hungry for burgers.
I’m hungry for burgers.
I am but a humble peach farmer.